Teatro Scarpino Reviews

9 | Fayetteville, AR

9 Reviews for Teatro Scarpino

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/22/2014

Gina and Richard were both so easy to work with. We had a situation that moved our wedding from Florida to Fayetteville less than two months before the date. CRAZY!!! Gina got back me to quickly through email and phone, let my friends in to scout it and answered all question fast so that we were able to hammer out the details and book three days later. With such a fast change, it relieved a lot of stress to have a venue so flexible, professional, and quick to respond.
    The entire planning process was so easy, you would never have thought we were planning out of state. She let local bridesmaids come in repeatedly to take pictures and measurements so we could plan decorations. They worked with us the week of to make sure all lighting and spacing was exactly how we wanted it.
    Day of, if there was a problem, we never heard about it. The space looked absolutely beautiful, bar ran smooth, lights were perfect.
    We had a less than conventional wedding as far as vendors and decorating went. We had the meat catered by a local BBQ place but the sides were all potluck from moms, aunts and cousins. We had a cake table of normal sized, different flavored cakes. Decorating took a whole team of our friends and family.
    Through it all, Gina and Richard never batted at eye. We had all the time asked for in the space to set up. Gina had great suggestions about setup, timing and flow. During the ceremony and reception, Gina and her staff made everything run so smoothly.
    I can't stress enough how wonderful Scarpino's is for a wedding. Gina even took and sent some pictures on her phone. A small, unexpected after thought, but just one more thing that shows how much they love weddings!
    Book them now! If I could put 6 stars on flexibility and responsiveness, I would! A must in planning a wedding. If you happen to be planning from out of state, believe me that you need Scarpino's!
    Thank you Gina, Richard and staff for making our wedding so easy, beautiful and fun.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/07/2014

Richard and Gina made my wedding day perfect. They were a great help when we asked for suggestions. Not to mention the place is absolutely beautiful. It's also conveniently located near Dickson St with plenty of nearby parking.

Sent on 07/02/2014

sarah · Married on 05/25/2014

The staff was so helpful and the space was perfect. I highly recommend Teatro Scarpino for any event!

Sent on 06/20/2014

This venue was perfect! Gina was so easy to work with and the staff was great. We will return for future events!!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Kim · Married on 07/20/2013

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff! Gina and her husband were very pleasant to work with! They were very flexible, helpful, and accommodating. If I could go back and change anything it would NOT be the venue because Scarpinos was absolutely perfect! I would definitely recommend, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • User4200346 · event on 05/04/2013

Everyone was fabulous. I really enjoyed it & so did everyone else.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Amie · Married on 09/13/2014

Great wedding venue. Gina and her staff were wonderful!

Sent on 09/27/2014
  • User3481903 · 2+ years ago

This venue was just as they claimed ... beautiful, spacious, well furnished and no need to bring anything but flowers and candles. It was fabulous!

Sent on 08/21/2013

2.8
      2.5
      2.5
      3.0
      1.0

Teatro Scarpino is a beautiful place to have a wedding reception or any other party you may need. The owners, Gina and Richard are exceptionally nice and easy to get ahold of whenever questions or any other situations may arise during the wedding planning process. However, I am not pleased with their staff. I ended up missing my wedding bouquet, all five of my bridesmaids bouquets, and a few other miscellaneous decorations. When I inquired about it, Gina asked her employees and none of them had said they knew what happened to anything. I spoke with my wedding coordinator and he said he and the Bar Manager, Joey, had gotten into an argument and the bar manager had threatened to throw all of the flowers away. My wedding coordinator begged him not to and that is the only story I know. Now, I do not blame this on the owners because they have crappy employees. I also do not blame this on my wedding coordinator because he was told (by me) that I would come the next morning and pick everything up and that was ok with Scarpino's as well. I did try and contact several of the employees that worked that night and only one contacted me back to say he knew nothing of it and was very nice about it. When I contacted the bar manager in question, he never responded.... which makes me think he is guilty. I also asked several guests at the wedding about it and a few of them said the girl who cut the cake kept messing with my bouquet and moving it around. Listen, I know it's just flowers, but I wanted to preserve my bouquet and it was wrapped in a part of my wedding dress. Thank God it wasn't wrapped in my dead father's handkerchief. I paid my own hard earned money to rent this place as well as pay for the staff on hand, and I know they were tipped well also. I did nothing wrong, and I basically paid someone to sabotage or steal my stuff from me and that is why I would not suggest this place to any possible new clients.

Sent on 06/16/2015