Tease to Please Hair and Makeup Reviews

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 5
Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 6
Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 7

Anna · Married on 03/06/2011

Absolutely LOOOOVE Laci! She was so attentive and even after two trial runs we still tried my hair 3 different ways the morning of my wedding because she wantedo make absolutely sure I looked and felt perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Jarah · Married on 08/21/2010

The best part of having a best friend has a HAMU artist is that I was able to not only have her style my hair for my wedding 5 years ago but for family pictures, and any other event that I want to look and feel beautiful. I have referred my sister in law and multiple close friends to Laci and her awesome team and not one person has been unhappy with their services and over the top customer service. It's truly a blessing to see Laci living out her dream. She is so passionate about her business! She enjoys making your special day over the top and all you have Envisioned since you were a little girl.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2008

Laci did a fantastic job on all of my bridesmaid's hair.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2006

Great job! Couldn't have been more happy with my hair!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Samantha · Married on 08/13/2016

Laci and the Tease to Please crew were absolutely fabulous! They went above and beyond to make each and everyone of my bridesmaids and I feel beautiful and I am SO pleased with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out. Laci and the girls were professional, on time, and FUN to be around! We had 12 people getting makeup/hair done and Laci made sure everything ran smoothly, we even ran ahead of schedule!!!! I HIGHLY recommend Tease to Please to anyone looking for hair and makeup for your special day!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Katie · Married on 11/21/2015

Laci and her team are absolutely amazing!!! They were nothing other than wonderful during our entire experience, and truly listened to everything you wanted to make sure you had the perfect look on your big day. Scheduling was easy, and the price was great considering they are worth a million dollars a piece. You will not regret choosing this team to be a part of your event!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Hang · Married on 10/25/2014

Laci was affordable, flexible, prompt, professional and all around LOVELY to work with. She ALWAYS kept in touch with me and made me feel she cared about making my day special. I absolutely loved my hair and my bridesmaids hair-as you will see in my profile. The ONLY reason why I gave her a four and a half star on quality was because during my 16-hour day, mid-day into the day there were hair pieces coming out of my bridesmaids updo. However, Laci left behind some bobby pins and we put those stragglers back in. I completely recommend her for your day. I absolutely loved my hair. She did a down 'do in the morning and an up 'do for the night reception. She is extremely friendly, easy to speak with, and will work with you to ensure you love your look!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Cait · Married on 11/05/2017

Tease to Please is amazing! From the start, Laci made me feel really comfortable and was a joy to work with. She made me feel great about my newly short hair and I quickly trusted her that she'd make me look great. Oh boy, did she ever! The wedding party's hair and makeup (by Jamie) looked simply divine!

One thing that sets Laci and her team apart from others is that they are SO professional, don't cut corners, and communicate well- something I've not always experienced with other vendors. They answered my millions of questions and we all turned out looking beautiful. I would highly recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 8
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 9
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 10
    Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 11

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2018

LOVE this vendor!!! Laci and her girls seriously do great work and they care about their clients. They understand the pressure of how important hair and makeup are to the bride absolutely consider what you as the bride want. They listen to your input and strive to make you feel comfortable. Come with a plan in mind, they can help you get there.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Lesley · Married on 03/16/2019

3.4

Average experience

Working with Laci was an overall pretty good experience, she was super sweet. I did run into a few disappointments however. When I contacted Laci about services, I requested airbrush for all of my bridesmaids. The WEEK of my wedding, Laci emailed me to tell me that the makeup artist who is doing all of the bridesmaids makeup does not offer airbrush, but not to worry because somehow they would make it work. I was nervous about this because I had promised all of my girls a service and everything was already paid for in full. On the day of the wedding, my stylist Anastasia (who was great other than the fact that she was late 25 minutes, which ended up making us have to take all of the bridesmaid pictures afterward the wedding. Anastasia had to talk the other makeup artist through the steps of airbrush for my bridesmaids and it just didn't seem super professional. At the end of the day, everyone turned out beautiful, but overall, I am disappointed that I paid the price of airbrush for all of my girls and did not receive the appropriate level of service.

Sent on 03/22/2019

1.4
      1.5

Very sweet people, but very unprofessional. I like them very much, but they were not prepared. Everything worked out in the end, but it was a very frustrating process.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup's reply:

Hi, I am so sorry you feel this way. It's my goal to make sure we as a team make your whole wedding process as stress free and perfect as possible. I would love to talk more about your wedding day/experience so this never happens again. Please feel free to call me anytime 903-517-2195
    Thanks so much,