Tease to Please Hair and Makeup Reviews

Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 5
Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 6
Tease to Please Hair and Makeup 7

E · Married on 01/07/2017

Laci and Paige were truly amazing; I got a glowing recommendation to call them from a friend with hard to style hair. We had a serious change of plans the day before our wedding when there was a ice storm. Laci makes herself available to her clients through text and email, and she worked with me late on Friday night to schedule a new location, and they drive out to meet us at a bridesmaids house. My hairstyle was amazing and held ALL day, and she is the ONLY person who has ever gotten my sisters waist length, baby fine hair to stay in an updo. Paige's makeup work is stunning. These ladies were the most amazing people to work with, and I honestly adore them. If you are lucky enough to book them, congratulations! I will recommend them to every bride I meet.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/22/2016

From the first time I contacted Laci about doing the hair and makeup for my big day, she was an absolute sweetheart! She was extremely accommodating with everything. Ashley did an amazing job on my wedding day and I felt absolutely gorgeous! I would definitely recommend Tease to Please group!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Amy · Married on 09/23/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this company and Laci makes it all worth it!! She coordinates everything for you and is SO Sweet!! The girls that helped me on my wedding day were Lindsey and Paige!! BOTH were FANTASTIC!!! I will use them again!! I recommend them to ANY bride on their wedding day!!! :)

Sent on 10/04/2016

Caroline · Married on 09/17/2016

Laci, Ashley, & Paige did wonderful hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. They are all so sweet and up for anything. I couldn't imagine having anyone else make me and my girls look beautiful for my big day!

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • Z

zoe · Married on 09/04/2016

Working with Laci was great! We planned our wedding from several states away and Laci was great at working with us to have our trial session on a Sunday! We wanted someone to come to our location in Dallas for the wedding for bridal hair/make up and MOB hair/make up. The value was fantastic! Other companies were asking for >$1,000 for similar services. We had Jamie as our stylist and she was very professional and on time. We highly recommend Tease to Please.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Heather · Married on 07/04/2016

I was BEYOND impressed with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Both my hair and makeup lasted through the Florida heat and humidity. Laci really listened and delivered on everything I requested for my special day. I credit Tease to Please for the huge smile on my husbands face when I walked down the aisle. I have received hundreds of compliments, not just on my hair and makeup on my wedding day, but I continue to receive them on my wedding photos as well. I would highly recommend Laci and her team for your big day!!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Sydney · Married on 03/26/2016

The Tease to Please Team is absolutely the best! I recently got married and they made me feel so beautiful on my special day. From the first communication to the day of the event, all my wants were taken care of. I wanted to do a trial run super early (a year early!) because I was worried about getting my make up done, Laci listened to me and placed me with the perfect artist for me! I had the pleasure of having Laci, Rachel and Hailey make me and my girls look and feel amazing!!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Nikki · Married on 03/11/2016

Laci and her team were absolutely fantastic! Not only were they super responsive and helpful - they made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. I didn't stress once about hair and make up. They are very talented and fun gals to have as part of my special day. I'll definitely be recommending them to my friends!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Kelsey · Married on 02/27/2016

The Tease to Please HAMU team is nothing short of fabulous! Laci was great at communicating throughout the entire engagement leading up to the wedding. All three stylists, Laci, Allison, and Ashley, were extremely easy to work with and did wonderful jobs! Not only are they talented, but they are fun and sweet girls who get the job done! Each stylist communicated so well while working on the girls, assuring they were getting the look they wanted. Laci was also very flexible when we almost had to move our date because of an extenuating circumstance. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else! Thanks again Tease to Please!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Stefanie · Married on 02/27/2016

I am friends with the owner, Laci, but she has a fabulous company. All of her stylists are extremely friendly and want you to look and feel your best on your special day! I only had my make-up done but they made me look stunning for my wedding day! Morgan was my make-up stylist and she was very patient with me, figuring out exactly what I wanted. The end result was perfect! Thank you for making me feel incredible on my wedding day! *When you are getting your hair or make-up done make sure to bring pictures so it will make the stylist's job easier to get you exactly what you want :)

Sent on 03/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2015

I am so glad I found Tease to Please--I was looking for a service that wouldn't bust my budget but could still deliver on-site services for me and my wedding party. Laci was absolutely fantastic to work with! She quickly set me up with a stylist and their rates were really great. Start to finish, the service was amazing!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Jannan · Married on 11/06/2015

Lacey is great and so flexible. She made my day so amazing and my hair stayed put even though it rained. Book her asap.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Marigny · Married on 10/24/2015

In all the stress of planning a wedding, having something be 100% stress free is HUGE! Every single time I spoke with Laci she made me feel such at ease and I knew that me and my whole wedding party were in great hands. I can't say enough great things about Tease to Please. I was so pleased with everyone hair and makeup, we all felt so beautiful. One of my bridesmaid booked them for her up coming wedding. So I can't wait to use them again.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/23/2015

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Tease to Please! Laci and her team were incredibly helpful with hair and makeup for me and my bridal party on the wedding day. Coordination was easy, Laci was flexible, and the stylists were talented and fun to work with. Getting ready in the salon with the bridal party and stylists was one of the best memories I have from my wedding day purely because we had so much fun! It made all the difference in the world that the stylists were fun and laid back, yet still professional. Everyone looked completely gorgeous and it went beyond what I imagined. They even worked hard to ensure one of my bridesmaids who's allergic to hairspray still had a style that stayed throughout the day and evening which was wonderful. I highly recommend them, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/06/2015

I don't even know where to begin. Laci and Allison are absolutely AMAZING.From the time i contacted Laci about a quote for my wedding , she was quick to respond and send me pictures of her work and made me feel at ease off the bat. Laci did my hair and all of my bridesmaids and Allison did our make up. They are so welcoming and i literally felt like i had known them forever even though i had just met them. I have pretty thin hair and i was worried about how they style i picked would look on me vs. the picture i showed her and Laci put me completely at ease she was so easy to talk to and made sure that i got exactly what i wanted.She did an amazing job i am soo picky and i usually always find something i would have changed when it comes to my hair and there is not a thing i would have had her change. My makeup was stunning as well exactly what i wanted .Allison was so patient with me since i have sensitive eyes she had to reapply my lashes 2x's because i kept freaking out ! All of my bridesmaids looked amazing as well there was not a single person that did not like their hair or makeup ( which is rare because there is usually always that "one person".) I would highly recommend the whole Tease to Please team. I promise you , you will love them all! If you are looking for hair and makeup for a wedding or formal event they are your gals! I highly recommend them

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/02/2015

Laci, Allison and Jamie were PERFECT vendors for the wedding day. Laci (owner) was extremely professional from Day 1 and truly made me feel "bridal" - which is so important! I found that so many other H&M companies sent back a very generic response to my request for a quote but not Tease to Please! Their responses and services were extremely tailored to the exact service I requested. My bridesmaids were all extremely pleased with their hair and makeup! If you want curly, big and perfect, this vendor should be your #1 pick.

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/26/2015

I cannot say enough about Laci & Allison. From the time I contact Tease to Please about a quote for my upcoming wedding, Laci was so fast and responsive. I then went for my hair & makeup trial and they were just super sweet and accommodating from start to finish. Laci was quick to pick up on what I was looking for even though I went in without a clue and not a single picture in hand and Allison made my make up look like a movie star having never had my make up professionally done, still made me look like ME! I cannot wait to use them for my September wedding!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Kayleigh · Married on 09/26/2015

They were so amazing and easy to work with. I was very happy with my hair and makeup. All of my bridesmaids hair looked beautiful!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Andi · Married on 09/25/2015

I knew I wanted to use Tease to Please from the moment Laci Coker replied to my inquiry email. She was cheerful, knowledgeable, helpful and quick to respond – all traits a bride is looking for in a hair and makeup stylist. And beyond that she LISTENED to what I wanted and assigned girls to work with me and my wedding party based on the style we were all looking for (1950’s twists and curls). Laci, Jamie and Morgan did our hair (with Jamie doing the makeup and my hair and on the day of) they were punctual and professional and absolutely felt like friends that were part of the celebration. And when some of my girls weren’t absolutely sure of what to do, they were more than helpful in guiding them. Thick, thin, long, short whatever you’re looking for, Tease to Please had us covered (we had all these hair types that day!!). And if you’re shrugging off the trial, DON’T – Jamie was so great to work with and I so appreciate her patience with me while I went from a braid to loose curls and from loose deep part to tighter middle part. Seriously, look no further – Laci and her team are your gals!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Andrea · Married on 08/29/2015

Morgan and Allison were my hair and makeup artists from Tease to Please and they were fabulous! During my trial, I had an idea of what I wanted but wasn't totally sure, and they were both so relaxed and willing to try different things. I knew I wanted some kind of braid, but didn't like the way the first two styles looked from the front. Morgan was so nice about it and tried something different on the third try, and it was absolutely perfect. I never felt like she was annoyed with me, and I really appreciate that. I don't wear a lot of makeup, and Allison totally nailed the look with little to no guidance from me. On the day of the wedding, they showed up on time and stuck to the schedule perfectly. I never felt rushed. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous and they were all super happy with them as well. Laci is the owner and she was amazing to work with. She was so enthusiastic and always responded so quickly. I would absolutely recommend Tease to Please to any bride...they are amazing!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Julie · Married on 08/07/2015

Awesome ladies that worked with me on everything! We laughed so much and it put me all at ease.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Natalie · Married on 06/27/2015

I enjoyed the team sent from Tease to Please. I had hired them for hair and makeup for my daughter and myself for my daughter's quinceanera. They gave us the look that we had requested and we received many compliments from our guests. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Ryann · Married on 06/13/2015

I do not even know where to begin. I can not imagine my wedding day without Laci and Hailey. I met Laci for the first time at my hair trial and was blown away by her amazing personality, talent, and professionalism. It felt like we had known each other for years, not to mention, my hair looked incredible. On my wedding day, Laci and Hailey (makeup) showed up early and ready to get started. They made my wedding party and me so comfortable, by the end of the morning it felt like they were family. Having them around was easy and fun, and my bridesmaids still talk about how great they are. On top of the fact that they are incredible people, they are both amazingly talented. My hair and makeup looked amazing and lasted through the whole event, as did my bridesmaid's and mom's. We had people coming up to us all night to tell us how great we looked, my husband even wanted to write them a thank you note! Laci runs an awesome business, and I can not thank them enough for being part of my wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2015

kate · Married on 06/11/2015

Laci, the owner, is so sweet and kind! Always wants to find new clients. We met at church and became fast friends!
    Rachel Jacobs was my hair stylist - she was completely flexible when I had to reschedule two times for my bridal portraits do to freak weather. And she was so welcoming and friendly. On my wedding day she was a great encouragement and made me feel beautiful. Stress free work area!
    Loved my experience with Tease to Please!
    I will definitely recommend them to other people!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Meredith · Married on 05/15/2015

I absolutely loved working with Laci, Paige, and Jamie on my wedding day! All three girls did an outstanding job on my bridal party's hair and makeup! The girls are so fun to work with, yet incredibly professional. The amount of experience shared between the three girls shone through, our hair and makeup blew our expectations out of the water. I had a bridesman in my wedding party, and they even did his makeup to look very natural! They definitely work hard to make sure you get what you want, but also what looks best with your features. I can't recommend this team enough!

Sent on 05/26/2015