29 Reviews for Tease HTX

Hair Extensions (2)
Licensed (1)
Textured Styling (1)
27 Tease HTX Reviews

I contacted Tease HTX about 3 weeks before my wedding after the makeup artist that I had booked cancelled. Nastassia responded right away and was very accommodating. She arrived on time on the wedding day, took her time to make sure I was happy with the look (since we didn't get to have a trial). Nastassia was friendly and very professional. I am incredibly glad that I found Tease HTX - my hair and makeup turned out perfect!

Profile Picture Vi, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Tease HTX is amazing! I would definitely recommend using them! They are reasonably priced and do a great job! I was very happy with my wedding hair and make up! We had a great time getting ready with our hair and make up artists! They were very personable and fun!

Profile Picture Shayann, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Discounts, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Do a test run to make sure you love your look and look at photos of it before wedding day so you can make any changes wedding day if needed

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing experience! Such professionalism and such flexibility! I HIGHLY recommended them! I was so happy with my look and it lasted ALL night! Love them!!!

Profile Picture Leyinska, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Textured Styling, Hair, Makeup

I am exceedingly blessed to have met Nastassia. It was important for me to find one person who could do both hair and makeup, who could travel to our venue, and who could do natural-appearing makeup. I came across Tease HTX's website and instantly knew that she would fit the bill. I booked Nastassia to do my engagement and day-of hair and makeup, and I couldn't be happier with how I looked! She was also sweet enough to answer all my questions about what looks and outfits she recommended for me. I was so happy with my engagement look that I booked Nastassia on a separate occasion to do my hair and makeup for a friend's Middle Eastern wedding, and she made me feel so comfortable with makeup that was heavier than what I am used to. She was able to travel to my house each time I needed her, and she was able to meet us at our venue for the day of. She brings an impressive set up of chairs, lights, and every shade of color imaginable. The airbrush foundation she uses is absolutely weightless, and the false lashes were comfortable!

Only two of our four bridesmaids had wanted to get their hair and makeup done by Nastassia on the day of, but when the other two saw how wonderful we looked, they asked to have their makeup done as well, and Nastassia and her assistant Nanie were more than accommodating. They were comfortable working with a variety of skin colors and ethnicities. She also did a fantastic job with my mother's hair and makeup.

I will surely be reaching out to her to do my look for further special occasions!

Profile Picture B, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

I am so grateful for Tease HTX! They did an amazing job and my wedding party looked so beautiful! Nastassia was such a joy to work with. She has such a calming demeanor and she makes you feel so comfortable. Nastassia's make up and hair techniques made me feel so confident and beautiful on my wedding day. The make up and hair lasted all day and it photographed beautifully. Nastassia is beyond accommodating and will do whatever it takes to make you happy and confident on your special day. I did a trial run with her and I'm so glad I did because I was able to preview how I was going to look on my wedding day and was able to make changes and adjustments to the things I wanted to tweek for the special day. The Tease HTX team is amazing and they are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Arianna, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

I had my hair done for my wedding this past November, and I have nothing but good things to say about Tease HTX. Nastassia is amazing! She was so sweet, accommodating, professional and talented. She really went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. I also purchased extensions from their own line and I love them! They look and feel so natural and were perfect on my wedding day, and I still use them often. THANK YOU TEASE HTX!!!

Profile Picture Destinee, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved my experience with Tease HTX! Working with Nastassia for my engagement photos, bridal photos, and wedding day look was so comfortable and easy. I have never felt more beautiful! They also did the make up for all of my bridesmaids and it all looked wonderful! I was so pleased with my experience and would highly recommend Tease HTX to anyone!

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I am so thankful for Nastassia and the Tease HTX team! I did a trial run first and was blown away by how amazingly talented she was and how confident and comfortable she made me feel. Getting my hair and makeup right on my wedding day was important and I felt so at ease knowing she was there to make me look and feel my best. Nastassia and her team did such a great job on all my girls - even the flower girl! :) I couldn’t have made a better decision than choosing Tease HTX for our big day!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From the trial to the day of, Nastassia was really great to work with. I sent her pictures of what I was looking for, for both me and my jr bridesmaids. The end result matched the pictures well, which is very lucky as it really depends on whether or not the style is compatible with one's hair type/style. I also had a second trial close to my wedding date, due to last minute wardrobe changes affecting my hair style options and she easily accommodated my schedule and requests. When I added hair and makeup guests to the list last minute, she was able to accommodate since we had time and her attitude and calm were amazing through it all. I was very stressed that day and had gotten much sweatier than anticipated. I was running late and had to take an unplanned (additional) shower. Nastassia worked around the itinerary changes without complaint. During my makeup application, all I had to make was a slight comment about wanting a change to my eyes, and she immediately knew what to do. I felt completely confident with Nastassia through every step and am very thankful to have had her on our team that day. We all looked beautiful. I couldn't have made a better choice. (I also used The Knot, so I posted this review there, as well).

Profile Picture Monica, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Nastassia did a phenomenal job! She was prompt upon first contact and through the whole process made me feel really great about what I was getting in to. Zero surprises. On my wedding day she was prompt and extremely polite! Since I did not have a trail run, Nastassia talked me through all of the thoughts and ideas I had in my head and made them a reality! Made me look naturally beautiful for my big day without breaking the bank!

Profile Picture Ally, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nastassia was fantastic! She did my daughter's hair and makeup and my hair. We got so many complements! She knew exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nastassia was phenomenal. She understood everything I told her I was looking for and she delivered perfectly. She was also very accommodating to changes in trial run schedule and wedding day chaos with so many girls (13+)! She was cool and collected and everyone still looked stunning. Her and her team are fabulous and I would recommend them again and again!

Profile Picture Chrissi, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies made my day so special! My bridesmaids and mom looked absolutely amazing -- and my makeup and hair were so perfect. They were so flexible and patient while I changed my mind 48 times and sort of freaked out about what I wanted.

Profile Picture User4631695, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Nastassia did an absolutely wonderful job on me and my family! My mother is particularly difficult to please with hair and make up but she was very flexible and understanding and able to come up with something that worked for everyone!

Profile Picture Farah, 12/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing!!! I loved having Nastassia as my makeup artist and loved how my airbrush makeup turned out! She was professional, flexible, patient, a joy to work with, and did an incredible job with everyone's makeup, mine (bride), my bridesmaids. I had a really amazing wedding with my pretty makeup. Thanks Nastassia.

Profile Picture User6017188, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

They were very responsive and flexible. Easy to work with.

Profile Picture User5558147, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I HIGHLY recommend this glam team. On location, fully prepared and equipped with pro lighting and glam chair. I was so impressed and felt like a celebrity! I had the pleasure of having Nastassia doll me up for 2 events and they were both exactly what I wanted and lasted all night! Perfect and flawless! She was super sweet and professional! I am so pleased, will definitely be using them for my next event!

Profile Picture Amara, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I love this duo!!!! Great girls. Both Kara and Nastassia were very professional. They helped me a lot with forming my personal style and gave me their expert opinions/advice. I gave them a simple idea and they ran with it. It was far better than I ever imagined!!! They are very good at what they do. Very fun girls to work with, too! I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User5394479, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nastassia is hands down the best!!! She is a great make-up artist, hair stylist, and a talented photographer. I had my engagement shoot, bridal shoot, and wedding with her. For my bridal pictures, she did my make-up, hair, photos including editing all by herself!!! That's how wonderful she is. I am Chinese and a lot of American make-up artists just don't understand our make-up style. Nastassia sat me down and learned about my needs from the beginning. The turn out is beautiful every time!!! I have to mention the products she used--they didn't cause any breakout or rashes on my delicate skin at all, and they stayed put through out the event. Everyone should give her a try! It's so worth it!!!

Profile Picture Xiao, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kara did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also did the hair and makeup for my teenage daughters. We were all thrilled with the results. The makeup was flawless, lasted all day, and looked amazing in our pictures. Kara is very skilled in all kinds of hairstyles and is not afraid to experiment. She was fun and friendly and helped make a stressful day much less stressful. My daughter loved her look so much that she also hired Kara to do her makeup for her Senior pictures which turned out great! I would highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture User5384796, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved how my makeup looked at the beginning of the day and was amazed at how perfect it still looked by the end of the night! Absolutely flawless!

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Tease HTX team was amazing for my wedding! I booked them very far in advance and they were accommodating from start to finish. These ladies were efficient, down to earth, and very willing to work with me and my entire bridal party. If there was something that one of the ladies didn't quite love, the Tease HTX team made adjustments until every bridesmaid felt like they looked perfect. This is a talented group of women that can create amazing hair AND makeup looks. Every one of my bridesmaids picked a different makeup look and hairstyle and Nastassia and her team nailed them all. They were simply wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Kaileen, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nastassia did an amazing job working with me and my mother doing both our makeup and hairstyles. She was flexible with everything I needed an even let me have 2 trials because I was freaking out about the first one. You can’t go wrong booking with her.

Profile Picture Dania, 12/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup