16 Reviews for Tease HTX

Multi. Stylists (2)
Hair Extensions (2)
Textured Styling (1)
14 Tease HTX Reviews

From the trial to the day of, Nastassia was really great to work with. I sent her pictures of what I was looking for, for both me and my jr bridesmaids. The end result matched the pictures well, which is very lucky as it really depends on whether or not the style is compatible with one's hair type/style. I also had a second trial close to my wedding date, due to last minute wardrobe changes affecting my hair style options and she easily accommodated my schedule and requests. When I added hair and makeup guests to the list last minute, she was able to accommodate since we had time and her attitude and calm were amazing through it all. I was very stressed that day and had gotten much sweatier than anticipated. I was running late and had to take an unplanned (additional) shower. Nastassia worked around the itinerary changes without complaint. During my makeup application, all I had to make was a slight comment about wanting a change to my eyes, and she immediately knew what to do. I felt completely confident with Nastassia through every step and am very thankful to have had her on our team that day. We all looked beautiful. I couldn't have made a better choice. (I also used The Knot, so I posted this review there, as well).

Profile Picture Monica, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Nastassia was fantastic! She did my daughter's hair and makeup and my hair. We got so many complements! She knew exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nastassia was phenomenal. She understood everything I told her I was looking for and she delivered perfectly. She was also very accommodating to changes in trial run schedule and wedding day chaos with so many girls (13+)! She was cool and collected and everyone still looked stunning. Her and her team are fabulous and I would recommend them again and again!

Profile Picture Chrissi, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies made my day so special! My bridesmaids and mom looked absolutely amazing -- and my makeup and hair were so perfect. They were so flexible and patient while I changed my mind 48 times and sort of freaked out about what I wanted.

Profile Picture User4631695, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Nastassia did an absolutely wonderful job on me and my family! My mother is particularly difficult to please with hair and make up but she was very flexible and understanding and able to come up with something that worked for everyone!

Profile Picture Farah, 12/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Amazing!!! I loved having Nastassia as my makeup artist and loved how my airbrush makeup turned out! She was professional, flexible, patient, a joy to work with, and did an incredible job with everyone's makeup, mine (bride), my bridesmaids. I had a really amazing wedding with my pretty makeup. Thanks Nastassia.

Profile Picture User6017188, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

They were very responsive and flexible. Easy to work with.

Profile Picture User5558147, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I HIGHLY recommend this glam team. On location, fully prepared and equipped with pro lighting and glam chair. I was so impressed and felt like a celebrity! I had the pleasure of having Nastassia doll me up for 2 events and they were both exactly what I wanted and lasted all night! Perfect and flawless! She was super sweet and professional! I am so pleased, will definitely be using them for my next event!

Profile Picture Amara, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I love this duo!!!! Great girls. Both Kara and Nastassia were very professional. They helped me a lot with forming my personal style and gave me their expert opinions/advice. I gave them a simple idea and they ran with it. It was far better than I ever imagined!!! They are very good at what they do. Very fun girls to work with, too! I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User5394479, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nastassia is hands down the best!!! She is a great make-up artist, hair stylist, and a talented photographer. I had my engagement shoot, bridal shoot, and wedding with her. For my bridal pictures, she did my make-up, hair, photos including editing all by herself!!! That's how wonderful she is. I am Chinese and a lot of American make-up artists just don't understand our make-up style. Nastassia sat me down and learned about my needs from the beginning. The turn out is beautiful every time!!! I have to mention the products she used--they didn't cause any breakout or rashes on my delicate skin at all, and they stayed put through out the event. Everyone should give her a try! It's so worth it!!!

Profile Picture Xiao, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kara did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also did the hair and makeup for my teenage daughters. We were all thrilled with the results. The makeup was flawless, lasted all day, and looked amazing in our pictures. Kara is very skilled in all kinds of hairstyles and is not afraid to experiment. She was fun and friendly and helped make a stressful day much less stressful. My daughter loved her look so much that she also hired Kara to do her makeup for her Senior pictures which turned out great! I would highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture User5384796, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved how my makeup looked at the beginning of the day and was amazed at how perfect it still looked by the end of the night! Absolutely flawless!

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nastassia and her team are wonderful! She came to my house for the hair and makeup trial which was very convenient for me and did an excellent job. For my wedding day she was super flexible to my constantly changing schedule and ended up coming to my house again to do H & M for me and 5 of my girls. And they knocked it out of the park! I was very happy with my look for my big day and have recommended her to everyone I know who's engaged. She put in my extensions with ease, she applied my false lashes flawlessly and she cuts out a lot of the unnecessary costs that these other H&M teams charge and does an amazing job. I can't say enough good things about TeaseHTX!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling