TeamHARMAN Events Reviews

4 | Las Vegas, NV

4 Reviews for TeamHARMAN Events

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2015

I found Jess on Thumbtack. 5 minutes into our phone consultation I knew that Jess and her team were the perfect match to help me pull off the Vegas wedding I had envisioned. Jess is thorough and will bring up details that you had probably never even considered. She is very in-the-know with all the major venues and vendors throughout Vegas, so she is a great sounding board for getting tips and advice on all wedding matters from event flow, décor, pre-wedding events, etc. Also, she is very quick to respond to all emails, texts, calls.

I could write a novel on how amazing my experience with Jess and the entire Team Harman crew was, but I’ll keep it short and to the point. Hiring Team Harman for our day-of- coordinating needs was the BEST money we spent on our wedding…100%! All of our guests raved about how much fun they had, and that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to! We feel like our hearts grew about 3 sizes larger from all the love, joy, and fun my husband and I experienced that night. We owe that all to Jess and her team because having them take the wheel of our big day allowed us to be fully present for such a special milestone moment in our lives. Thank you Team Harman for the amazing memories! If you’re planning on getting hitched in Vegas I recommend Team Harman all the way!

Margaret · Married on 11/09/2013

Jessica was super helpful and very responsive while I was planning my wedding. Even my most last minute requests were handled in a professional manner. She is very good about taking the time to understand what you want as well as making suggestions to make the event even better.

Jessica was so helpful to me, as mother of the groom and planning for a destination wedding out of town. She gave me great insight and direction about how to plan the "rehearsal dinner", which I wanted to be outstanding. The food and atmosphere was amazing and with the extra special touches, that she recommended, it turned out to be a WOW event .
    I am located on the east coast and I will continue to use Jessica advisement when planning any event, regardless the venue.

Lydia · Married on 11/17/2012

Jessica was an absolute delight to work with! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!