6 Reviews for TD Stationary and Crafts

Printing (2)
Drink Accessories (1)
Labels/Stickers (1)

Loved these tags! Beautiful quality work!

Profile Picture Joyce, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had my eye on the champagne flute scrolls for awhile but had to wait until our final count was in. I was fearful that we wouldn't be able to get them in time and I just had to have them! When I reached out to this vendor they got back to me immediately and guaranteed them in time! So impressed with the service I got and the quality. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I purchased 10 sets of meal choice stickers for my wedding dinner. These were perfect! Was able to pick the colors and make them different so the wait staff could clearly see what meal was which. We put them on the back on the place cards / name cards.

Profile Picture Danielle , 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I purchased a beautiful set of escort scroll for my wedding in June, TD Stationary was amazing
Everyone commented on these beautiful place cards

Profile Picture Yaz, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Printing, Drink Accessories

We worked with her to get a custom design that we could handle on our printer and with our choice of software. She was easy to work with and provided a quality product.

Profile Picture jaime, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I highly recommend this store. Nita was very easy to work with, and my order was very difficult! I wanted something custom, and Nita nailed it and got all my personalized champagne name hangers to me, correct and on time. They were so different and elegant! Several of our wedding guests commented on them. They were WAY more interesting than the usual name cards! Thanks again Nita!!

Profile Picture Lorrie, 2/27/16, 1 Review