TCJ Events Reviews

TCJ Events 2
TCJ Events 3

Elluz Chongqui-Stlouis · Married on 08/18/2018

No Regrets

Initially I was skeptical of using a planner but we didn't reside in the country so needed assistance. We didn't want to stress our family so TCJ's expertise was enlisted. TCJ did an exceptional job prior and on the day of my event. From the first consultation they work to ensure you stay within your budget with a few extra surprises. The team is very professional, each person has a unique personality and will ensure their clients are satisfied. I visited for only one week a few months before my wedding; within the five days they were by my side doing site visit and meeting with my vendors. I left feeling less anxious and extremely excited for my wedding. No regrets for my selection. My day was memorable and enjoyable.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    TCJ Events 4
    TCJ Events 5
    TCJ Events 6

TCJ Events's reply:

Thank you for this Elluz!
    We continue to wish you and Devon many more years of joy & laughter together!

Afeisha · Married on 08/18/2018

Professional and Reliable

Working with Tisha throughout my planning and day of our wedding was an absolute delight. Being US based and having my wedding in Trinidad was my dream that I wasn't sure how to pull off. However from the very beginning she made me feel like anything I wanted was possible. She was a great listener and her patience and organization were more than I could ask for. Throughout the process I made a lot of changes including my guest count the week before and she was willing and able to make all the necessary changes. TCJ Events should be your first choice when choosing a weeding planner in Trinidad and Tobago!!

Sent on 08/07/2019