TC Music Entertainment Reviews

17 | Derry, NH

17 Reviews for TC Music Entertainment

Meg · Married on 09/04/2011

Tom was great, he dj'd my wedding last night. He was friendly, accommodating, and very easy to work with. He has a great music selection and went out of his way to find some bizarre/less frequently played music that fit our style and was important to us, and he got the crowd dancing. In fact, he was probably the best dancer on the floor! He was also great about letting us know when specific events should happen thru the night, which was very helpful.

Colleen · Married on 08/20/2011

Tom did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was attentive to the crowd's mood and was so helpful in organizing all the events (first dances, cake cutting, bouquet throw, etc.) that we didn't have to worry about a thing. The music was great and Tom was quick to play any requests our guests had as well as my playlist which had a few obscure songs that he tracked down. Affordable and awesome, we would highly recommend Tom for any wedding, party, or event!

Dan · Married on 06/25/2011

Tom was fantastic. He got there early and when everyone was all disorganized trying to get stuff done he played some music (even though he wasn't on the clock yet!) and got every one settled.Not only did he D.J he was kind of a ring leader when me and my wife were getting lost in the moment and drifting off he was there to make sure we were on schedule and doing what we were supposed to, and got all the wedding party organized as well.EXCELLENT music selection as well as a variety of not as "normal" music to play at your request. I would recommend Tom to any person who asks me for a D.J

Kristina · Married on 03/20/2011

Tom did an amazing job at our wedding!!! The music was great!!! His song choices were perfect and got our guests on the dance floor!!! I can't thank Tom enough for making our day so special!!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/25/2010

Thank you to TC Entertainment for making our day so special!! You played everything that we requested and played them when we requested which was perfect. Also, we appreciated your making sure that all the important moments were captured before the photographer's left. It's amazing how fast the time goes by!! Thank you for keeping the dance floor full of our guests all night! You were very professional and also created such a fun lively environment! We will be calling you again if we ever need entertainment at another event, and we'll definitely be recommending you to anyone that is looking for a dj! Thanks Again!!!

Megan · Married on 07/24/2010

Ladies, this man is the best man you can ever find (next to your future husband, of course). Tom is an absolutly amazing DJ! We saved hundreds of dollars and still had the same quality DJ you would pay thousands for. If I could rate the value of cost it would be 100 (along with everything else)! He has an incredible way of making your wedding flow. My own mother didn't lift a finger when he was around, and that's saying A LOT. He just makes the entire day flow, from ceremony to reception. Other than the bride and groom, this man made our wedding day. We had some stuffy old people in our crowd that under normal circumstances would never get out and dance, and they did. Everyone from babies to great grandparents had an awesome time.

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2010

The DJ was I think the only thing i didn't worry about in the days leading up to the wedding. We had seen another wedding handled by him and knew we wanted him at our wedding. As most other brides i got overwhelmed with the planning process but after talking with the DJ I felt totally confident that he would do a great job. As soon as the reception started he handled the timing for everything and I was able to relax and not worry about what was happening next. I couldn't have been in better hands!

April · Married on 09/19/2009

Tom was a great DJ for our wedding. He made everyone happy at our wedding. He played a great mix of music and we had a great time the entire day. Nothing bad could be said about his services and everything his company stands for!

April

Katie · Married on 07/25/2009

Tom was great you won't be dissappointed.

Meaghan · Married on 06/12/2009

Tom was the DJ at our wedding last June. As a bride I found it extremely difficult and stressful trying to find a quality DJ at a reasonable price! Tom's price is so realistic for couples that are on a budget. The quality of equipment, performance, and his willingness to listen to your needs are all phenomenal. Tom gets the crowd going and has an energetic, involved dj experience, which we loved! He even got the whole wedding party to do a dance to get the party started! What my husband and I liked most was Tom's extensive and interactive website where we could personally choose all the songs we wanted played at the wedding. Tom even took the time to meet with us personally before the wedding to go over everything in detail.
    I would HIGHLY reccomend him for your event, we were above and beyond pleased with Tom as a DJ.

Laura · Married on 02/07/2009

TC Music Entertainment is very friendly and open to new ideas, understanding when things need to be changed. They are very prompt...early matter a fact, will always be there earlier which is nice you can bounce ideas off of him and he will give an honest answer to your question.

Tom and his crew have provided incredible services and we have and will keep asking him to work our functions...we will keep reccommending him to our family and friends.

Tom also helped me out when a friend needed a DJ but he was booked and he referred us to another DJ...is very good as well. Tom also has other vendors that he can help you get if you need it

• soontobe Mrs. B

Rita · Married on 07/12/2008

Tom was very professional from the beginning. All the way through he was very helpful. He went over, above and beyond what a DJ should do. He was able to get all the guests on the dancefloor all night. I highly recommend him to all the future brides that are looking for an awesome, excellent and passionate DJ.

johanna · Married on 09/04/2010

I would HIGHLY recommend TC Music Entertainment for any event, especially a wedding!
    Tom did our reception and he was AWESOME!!

melissa · Married on 04/24/2009

Tom was great! Always there to help with ideas I had about the reception, ready and willing to help out with the ceremony as the reception was to be on site. He met with us on occasion to go over the plans for the reception and walked us through the traditions of the wedding reception (ie - Ok guys, I am going to introduce you in a few minutes, get ready)... Always doing anything in his power to make the Bride happy on her Big Day! Great DJ, Great guy.... thanks a ton!

Tom did a great job at our wedding. Our guest were all very complimentary of his selections!

We wished we had a few more things in our contract written out for the ceremony because we were missing a mic, but in the end it all worked out.

Sent on 09/16/2012

TC Music Entertainment's reply:

I did setup a mic but but someone put it beside the fireplace. I think they decided not to use it because it was moved indoors. sorry for the confusion.

Becky · Married on 10/19/2005

Tom work with me every step of the way to make sure everything went as planned.

jessica · Married on 11/05/2011

3.6
      3.0
      2.5

I was disappointed that he did not play the correct cake cutting song for us. We had requested Bob Marley "one Love" to be played and "Sugar Sugar" was played instead.

I was annoyed when I motioned to him to play a different song (when the dance floor emptied) and he just shook his head, like I was in the wrong.

All of that said, the dance floor was pretty full the whole night. And he did play some of our must play songs. We had a blast that night and so did all of our guests. Great value for the money.

He did also set up in 2 locations for us, which was super helpful.

Sent on 11/08/2011

TC Music Entertainment's reply:

I did shake my head because I was mad at myself for playing that song. I think there was a miss communication on the song.
    She was a great bride and i wish her and husband nothing but the best.