Taylor's Classic Travels Reviews

Taylor's Classic Travels 3
Taylor's Classic Travels 4
Taylor's Classic Travels 5

Ross · event on 10/03/2014

The Trolley was incredible. We had a blast!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Owner was very pleasant to work with.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Catena · Married on 08/30/2014

Bridesmaids enjoyed the ride to venue from the hotel. Pictures were great and journey priceless.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Taylor's Classic Travels's reply:

Thanks very much, Catena!

Chantel · Married on 05/31/2014

The trolley was everything my husband and I expected and more!!!! I had to shop around for months looking for a trolly that was able to accomodate my request; which was reasonable pricing and able to accomodate my wedding party from my ceremony venue to my reception hall and THEY DID!!!! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TAYLORS CLASSIC TRAVELS FOR ANY EVENT!!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Joseph was very helpful, professional and friendly. He went above and beyond my expectations to help provide transportation for my event. If I ever need a trolley in the future I would definitely call Taylor's Classic Trolley.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Carolyn · event on 12/21/2013

We had a great night on the Tacky Light Tour! The trolley was full of only our friends and family. The driver was polite and attentive to all our needs.Would recommend this company to any one.He took pictures for us and we all had a safe happy night.
    Carolyn Johnson

Sent on 10/14/2014

Patricia · event on 12/20/2013

We were provided with a delightful tour of the West End of Richmond's Christmas lights. I invited my sister and our friend and her daughter, my 4 grandchildren, my daughter-in-law, my daughter and her husband.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Nancy · event on 12/20/2013

We took the Tacky Light Tour on the Trolley and it was such a fun event!! The driver was very professional and friendly, too! After living in Richmond most of my life and always driving around to look at the tacky light displays, this light tour took me to places that I had never seen before. The trolley was a great way to have the whole group in one vehicle and we could all sit back and relax. So much fun!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Jessica · event on 12/14/2013

My in laws provided this trolley so our entire family could go on the tacky light tour together. We had THE best time! The trolley was clean and it was the perfect way to get around as a group. Our diver was was kind and easy going too.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for the great review, hope to see you next Tacky lights tour. Keep us in mind for the wine festival/tours.

P.S. Like us on Facebook

Joseph Taylor
    Taylor's Classic Travels

Susie · event on 12/14/2013

This was so much fun .. All of our employees just loved it.. They went above and beyond our expectations .. Would recommend them for all types of functions .. Birthday ,weddings ,engagements etc.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Ashley · event on 12/12/2013

Our company had a wonderful night on the tacky light tour. Our driver was very knowledgable and so much fun on the tour! Will 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Judy · event on 12/10/2013

We used this vendor for the 2013 Tacky Light Tour. We had so much fun. Our driver was wonderful and very accommodating. He even took our family picture. We would definitely use them again.

Sent on 11/04/2014
  • User4013025 · event on 12/07/2013

Great time had by all! Arrived on time and took us to all of the best places to see Christmas lights!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Taylor's Classic Travels's reply:

Thanks you for the great review, Hope to see you this X-Mas!!

Joseph Taylor
    Taylor's Classic Travels

Kimberly · Married on 08/24/2013

Taylor rentals had the most friendly and professional staff. They were curtious to our guest and made our special day fabulous and fun!! We will definitely use them for events in the future. Many thanks to Joe and team!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Mark · Married on 07/11/2015

We used this wonderful Trolley to transport the bride and groom from the venue (main street station) up the road to their honeymoon suite at the Berkley Hotel. After, it circled back and took the weeding party up the road to the Tobacco Company. From their it took them "bar Hopping" along Cary Street for the remainder of the 3 hours.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Annette · event on 12/06/2014

We had a great time on the tour. We are booking again for our office Christmas party. Staff attentive and helpful. Worth every penny!!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Thank you, Annette!

Al · event on 12/26/2014

I've known Terra for some time, and she has taken her high standards with her to her new venture. My daughter and family were visiting from England, and it was a highlight of the time with us!

Sent on 01/15/2015

3.0

At my wedding we had a great experience with this company. They drove off my wife and I after leaving the reception, and they dropped us off at our hotel. Then they circled back to the reception to pick up family and friends to drive them to the tobacco company bar in downtown richmond. I believe they went back a few times and picked up more than just our wedding party, which was requested and was excellent so that everyone was present at the "after party" before we arrived. The trolley is a well kept, old/classic trolley style bus and upon entering the bus we were excited by the quality. It definitely fit the need for the short ride we needed while downtown, and the driver even had waters and other drinks on the bus.

The downside was that the driver seemed rushed for some reason. Even though he was booked for 9pm-11pm, after he dropped off my wife an I at our hotel he proceeded to ask us if he was "done" or if he needed to pick up anyone else. After we instructed him to go back and pick our friends as requested, he did so which was great, but again as he saw my wife and I walking across the street to go to the "after party" he proceeded to ask us again if his job was "done" even though it was only 1015pm and we had him booked through 11pm. Ultimately we let him off early, but we wish that we had not because some of our friends had to get cabs/ubers to go to their hotels around 1045pm. I was slightly disgruntled by this, on my wedding day I shouldn't have to worry about that kind of thing I wish he would have just stuck around till 11pm but no worries.

Sent on 09/07/2015
  • User4474328 · event on 12/17/2013

4.2

We had a great time on our Tacky Light Tour last December. The driver was both professional and fun and was very flexible with our times. We will definitely make this a holiday tradition!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Patricia · event on 08/09/2013

4.2

This is a smart way to enjoy yourself and a small group of friends for a night out on the town. You can indulge in spirits and leave the driving to someone else. My guests are still raving about the event and want to know when we are going to do it again.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Deiree · event on 12/14/2013

3.5

The holidays are a great time to view all the light and decoration displays that Richmond has to offer. Using the Taylor Transportation service is a great way to sit back, relax and enjoy the lights. The service was prompt, on time and provided options for pick up/drop off locations. The driver was friendly and knowledgeable about the different locations. The trolley is a different mode of transportation with an observation deck on the back. I would suggest cushions for the wooden benches to make the ride more enjoyable.

Sent on 10/29/2014