43 Reviews for Taylor's Classic Travels "Vintage-Style Trolley"

Trolley (1)
Multi-Locations (1)
Bar (1)
Bottled Water/Ice (1)
Premium Stereo (1)
Wedding Signage (1)

They were awesome and so flexible with our change in schedule. Tim was amazing he even came prepared with an umbrella for the wedding in case it rained!

Profile Picture Emma, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Wedding Signage, Trolley, Multi-Locations

We hired the trolley to provide transportation from a "glamping" campsite (Sandy River Retreat) to The Barn at Timber Creek in the Farmville area. The trolley had to come out from Richmond and spend the day with us. Two trips in the morning to get the wedding party and family members to the wedding, and one return trip (a number of people left on their own from the wedding). Joseph was very helpful throughout the process, providing us with options and very fair pricing. He coordinated with the wedding organizer and photographer to make sure everything was planned properly. And our driver, Tim, could not have been more patient with the wedding party when they were running late (surprise!) and was so helpful throughout the day. What a great way to get to a wedding!

Profile Picture Dennis, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Thank you so much for driving us to our wedding. You made not only one, but two back and forth trips to our venue that was 20 minutes away. Taylor's trolley was perfectly timely and so much fun. Thank you for helping make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very friendly drivers. Unique trolley. Small wedding day mishap, but we used Taylor’s Classic Travels this past Christmas for the Tacky Light Tour and it was amazing!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I loved the look of this trolley. We have some fantastic pictures with the wedding party.

Joe Taylor was so easy to work with.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone else looking for a fun and memorable experience.

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The trolley added so much fun and charm to our special day! From the scheduling (which was super and made both the bride and mother of the bride relax and enjoy the big day) to the ride itself, I couldn’t be more pleased. My bridesmaids and I had a blast riding the trolley to the church and my husband and I enjoyed a romantic ride to our hotel post reception. It was the perfect touch and made our day even more special! Thank you!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The trolley picked up my groomsmen and I at a restaurant after dropping off the ladies at the church. The trolley was on time, convenient, and made the day run smoothly. Our time on the trolley was great too, and it made an already awesome day even more memorable! We're grateful to Joseph for making it all happen and paying attention to the details of our day. He was great! Our driver, Tim, was excellent too! Overall, incredibly pleased with the entire experience and highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Taylor's Classic Travels was wonderful for our event! They provided timely service for our guests. We used them to drive our guests to and from the wedding venue (it was not super centrally located, so we wanted to make sure they got to and from their accommodations safely). Joseph was very friendly, and worked with me to come up with a plan that fit our timeline, even after we had some changes! He was very good at communicating with us, and making sure that the company fit our needs. Our guests had a great time riding on the trolleys, and took many photos of themselves on there, which we thought was awesome. Additionally, I kind of wished we had gotten to ride back on them (we had a getaway car); because they looked like so much fun! Please do not hesitate in the least to use this vendor and I would definitely use the service again! Thanks once again to Joseph and his team for their great service and flexibility!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Taylor's Classic Travels was a great addition to our wedding! They responded with detailed information about their services and were willing to accommodate the needs of our tight schedule the day of the wedding. The driver showed up early to pick up the bridal party and was friendly and courteous! We thoroughly enjoyed having the trolley as part of our wedding and would recommend to our friends.

Profile Picture User6941944, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Loved using Taylors Trolleys! So flexible for our wedding day and our driver was a lot of fun ! We had separate trips for our Bridal Party and Groomsmen and it worked out great! We were even able to book additional time to have the trolley take our guests from ceremony site to reception site! Would absolutely recommend and book again! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Brittanny, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Let me start by saying I never do reviews, but when it comes to the service I was provided I felt I had to do one. My wedding was on a Friday night in downtown Richmond at 5pm. I mention that specifically because traffic was crazy and it snowed. My driver Clinton Edwards not only got us to every location for pictures without problem, he also got me to my venue at the Main St. Station on time! The owner was very professional and flexible, i was terrified that if my event was cancelled because of weather I wouldn't have transportation. He called and reassured me they would be there for my big day, and if a reschedule was necessary he would be there to work with me. I was extremely pleased with the service and would recommend then to anyone!! Thanks again for making my big day special!

Profile Picture Corey, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Tim was so much fun! He made our wedding day really special.

Profile Picture User5382566, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We had a wonderful experience working with Taylor's Classic travels for our wedding...they really were so professional and courteous. The driver arrived everywhere on time and was so polite and accommodating. And Terra was a pleasure to work with as well. The classic trolley was SO neat (all the guests loved it) and very comfortable! Would definitely recommend and encourage this to anyone. :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Awesome company - always called me back or emailed me back - very responsive. Great driver. We had a lot of fun on the trolley!

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

They were easy to work with and a perfect complement to my New Orleans themed wedding!

Profile Picture User4854884, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Owner was very pleasant to work with.

Profile Picture User4370665, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Bridesmaids enjoyed the ride to venue from the hotel. Pictures were great and journey priceless.

Profile Picture Catena, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The trolley was everything my husband and I expected and more!!!! I had to shop around for months looking for a trolly that was able to accomodate my request; which was reasonable pricing and able to accomodate my wedding party from my ceremony venue to my reception hall and THEY DID!!!! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TAYLORS CLASSIC TRAVELS FOR ANY EVENT!!!

Profile Picture Chantel, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Joseph was very helpful, professional and friendly. He went above and beyond my expectations to help provide transportation for my event. If I ever need a trolley in the future I would definitely call Taylor's Classic Trolley.

Profile Picture User4086557, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Taylor rentals had the most friendly and professional staff. They were curtious to our guest and made our special day fabulous and fun!! We will definitely use them for events in the future. Many thanks to Joe and team!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used this wonderful Trolley to transport the bride and groom from the venue (main street station) up the road to their honeymoon suite at the Berkley Hotel. After, it circled back and took the weeding party up the road to the Tobacco Company. From their it took them "bar Hopping" along Cary Street for the remainder of the 3 hours.

Profile Picture Mark, 7/11/15, 1 Review
4.3

At my wedding we had a great experience with this company. They drove off my wife and I after leaving the reception, and they dropped us off at our hotel. Then they circled back to the reception to pick up family and friends to drive them to the tobacco company bar in downtown richmond. I believe they went back a few times and picked up more than just our wedding party, which was requested and was excellent so that everyone was present at the "after party" before we arrived. The trolley is a well kept, old/classic trolley style bus and upon entering the bus we were excited by the quality. It definitely fit the need for the short ride we needed while downtown, and the driver even had waters and other drinks on the bus.

The downside was that the driver seemed rushed for some reason. Even though he was booked for 9pm-11pm, after he dropped off my wife an I at our hotel he proceeded to ask us if he was "done" or if he needed to pick up anyone else. After we instructed him to go back and pick our friends as requested, he did so which was great, but again as he saw my wife and I walking across the street to go to the "after party" he proceeded to ask us again if his job was "done" even though it was only 1015pm and we had him booked through 11pm. Ultimately we let him off early, but we wish that we had not because some of our friends had to get cabs/ubers to go to their hotels around 1045pm. I was slightly disgruntled by this, on my wedding day I shouldn't have to worry about that kind of thing I wish he would have just stuck around till 11pm but no worries.

Profile Picture User5414286, 2+ years ago, 1 Review