Taylormade Floral & Event Design Reviews

Taylormade Floral & Event Design 4
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 5
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 6
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 7

Taylormade did my wedding. Heather is really good about getting back within a timely fashion . My flowers for the wedding were very pretty .

Sent on 04/03/2014

Courtney · Married on 07/13/2013

Heather did an amazing job on the flowers! The centerpieces were all so beautiful, all of my guests were commenting on them and asking if they could take the flowers home at the end of the night. The bouquets were so beautiful, she executed them perfectly. I could not have been more pleased with the flower arrangements and the table designs. She definitely helped me to achieve the "romantic fairy tale" style I was going for.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Chelsea · Married on 06/29/2013

Taylormade provided us with BEAUTIFUL bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony decorations. Everything exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2013

Amazing job on our flowers! Heather was so great to work with for the wedding. She is personable and is there to help in any way she can! We can't say enough about what a great job she did!!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Heather was awesome to work with. My daughter went to college out of state and Heather worked around her breaks to meet with her when she was in Lakeland. Heather would email or text pictures as we worked on what we were wanting. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were beautiful. They were just what we had envisioned. It was so wonderful to not worry about the set-up of the reception and everything was perfect. I would recommend anyone to Heather. She is very easy to work with and truly cares!! Thanks Heather for doing beautiful work and making the day so much easier for us!!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Heather came HIGHLY recommended and after meeting her and seeing her work I knew she would create amazing pieces for the wedding. She had great recommendations and advice. She arranged everything more amazing than I could imagine. I love her attention to details and her appreciation for sentimental touches. She found my unusual items I wanted and she was able to put together a very last minute request. I recommend her a million times over! Thank you Heather for helping to make our wedding all I dreamed of :-D

<3 Rachel and Dan

Sent on 05/23/2013

Alexandra · Married on 05/04/2013

Heather is such a wonderful person to work with! She is both sweet and talented. I loved the bouquets she did for my wedding. They were exactly what I wanted, but never could have put together myself. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone and everyone I know. Thank you for everything you did for our special day!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Danae · Married on 03/23/2013

Beautiful arrangements at affordable prices. H. Taylor is very talented and has a knack for getting just the right look the bride and groom want!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Chris · Married on 03/23/2013

Heather was fantastic to work with! From start to finish, everything was excellent. She took the time to make sure we got exactly what we wanted, and went above and beyond the job of a florist. She provided amazing ideas for our big day and was available whenever we needed her. We would absolutely recommend Heather!

Sent on 04/22/2013
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/16/2013

Heather was great. I went to several other florist before i found heather and she by far gave me the best price and best deal and did exactly what i was looking for. She met with me and we went over flowers a budget, theme and she also referred me to a great wedding planner that she works with that i ended up hiring as well. she stayed during my whole event and made sure everything was great and even stayed to help clean up! who does that?!?!?! She was amazing!!! My flowers looked great and were exactly was i was wanting. I wish you could post pictures on this website because then you would be sold on her! hire her and love her! she is just too sweet and awesome! thanks for everything!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Vicki · Married on 03/02/2013

Taylormade Flowers did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! I would highly recommend them to anyone desiring a personal, professional experience!

Sent on 04/21/2013

neka · Married on 11/17/2012

We met with Heather and she understood our vision. She came with great ideas and helped us bring out vision together. She was very easy to work with and we could not beat the quality and quantity of flowers anywhere in town. You can't go wrong with Taylor Made Flowers. Thank you
    Toneka

Sent on 12/17/2012

Kristal · Married on 10/27/2012

I can't express how happy I was with this vendor! Just when I was giving up on having fresh flowers in my wedding, Heather came to the rescue! She was very personable, caring and you could feel her devotion! She does very much cater to those with a budget and she did a beautiful job! I would recommend 100%

Sent on 11/24/2012

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2012

Working with Heather was a pleasure. She made my wedding pop with her gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres. I would recommend her to any bride. Thanks again for your talents :)

Sent on 08/31/2012

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2012

My wedding was perfect! Thank you for everything!!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Miranda · Married on 03/24/2012

The flowers at my wedding were absolutely perfect. Heather made sure every detail was just right. I even had her set up all my tables and clean up after the reception. She did everything exactly to my specifications and it was beautiful. It was a huge time and stress saver for me and my family. Her entire group was wonderful!
    I would highly recommend TaylorMade Wedding and Event Flowers.

Sent on 04/19/2012

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thanks so much Miranda for your kind words!! It was a pleasure working with you and Dan. You are both such great people and and awesome couple. I wish you many years of happiness together!!!

patricia · Married on 02/11/2012

Heather does beautiful work, always has a smile & is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Shelly · Married on 02/11/2012

I contacted Heather about 3 days before my wedding in a panic and in dire need of bridal bouquets and center pieces beacause everything i put together wasnt working, I spoke to her on the phone and emails sending her picture of my cake and told her my colors. with only 3 days notice and it being Valentines week!!! Heather made my center pieces and bouquets!!! and they were more beautiful than I imaginged they would be! As busy as she was that week, she not only got them all done and delivered to me the night before my wedding and the price was unbeatable!!! what an awesome job she did and we got many compliments! Heather did all this without seeing anything i had for the wedding except a picture of colors on my cake! I highly recommend her for any event anyone has and if expertise and creativity is what your looking for, then Heather is your girl! Thanks so much Heather for making our day more beautiful and special!!! Sincerely , Shelly and Tim

Sent on 07/16/2012

Natalie · Married on 09/24/2011

WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND, AND EVEN GAVE AN EXTRA HELPING HAND WITHIN THE SMALL CRUNCH TIME WE HAD! YOU ROCK!

Sent on 10/08/2011

Millie · Married on 09/10/2011

Heather is awesome!!! Everything she touches is beautiful! She has many unique ideas and is an expert at getting to the heart of her customer's wishes. AND she stays calm in the midst of it all!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Kelly · Married on 07/16/2011

Heather went out of her way for us. She not only provided flowers and decor, but wonderful advise and service. She was always professional, kind and responsive. She always made us feel important.

Sent on 07/21/2011

Jenn · Married on 03/12/2011

Heather was wonderful to work with. She was easy to talk to and understood exactly what I wanted. From the very beginning I felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing and I was right. The flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend her to future brides. She was both a great value and a fantastic person to work with! Thank you Heather for helping to make my day so perfect!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Patricia · Married on 11/20/2009

Very personal touches ...Heather did my daughters wedding and it turned out so beautiful...She went over and beyond to make it a very special and beautiful day

Sent on 07/19/2011

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you both!

Amie · Married on 07/14/2001

I wanted artificial flowers due to my wedding being 2 hours away from our hometown. I didn't want to use a florist in that area that I didn't know. Heather did a wonderful job and everyone thought that the flowers were real!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Amie, thank you for your taking time out of your busy schedule to write my review! Your flowers did look really :) Enjoyed being able to share in part of your special day! Can't believe it has already been 10 years. Happy belated anniversary!

Angel · Married on 10/14/2017

We were referred to Heather through our wedding planner and just instantly loved her. I’d seen her work on social media and loved her mixture of color and textures. She really got my daughters vision and it all came together beautifully. She’s a gem!

Sent on 11/14/2017