Taylormade Floral & Event Design Reviews

Taylormade Floral & Event Design 3
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 4
Taylormade Floral & Event Design 5

Julie · Married on 08/22/2014

Heather was so awesome to work with. She was so friendly and professional. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family for upcoming weddings. Or any occasion needing floral arrangements.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Jackie · Married on 08/15/2014

Thank you to Heather for all her hard work on my floral for my special day!! I absolutely love that she understood my vision and also put her expertise in there to make it everything I hoped for and more! She is so sweet to work with it and not only is she a great florist but has become a dear friend of mine in the industry!! If you are looking for a fantastic florist with great quality and price, please go to Heather! I can promise you, you won't be disappointed! Thank you lady! xoxo

Sent on 08/20/2014

Kathy · Married on 08/09/2014

Heather is a caring and creative individual. When working with her you only have to provide the barest of details or ideas and she can bring those things to life in her floral designs. She always aims to please and manages to outdo your wildest expectations when she delivers her floral creations.
    What she added to my wedding with her floral decorations was nothing less than AMAZING. My decorations were very nice when I left earlier in the day, but when I came back and my flowers were in place, it was breathtaking. My bouquet was just stunning and more beautiful than I ever imagined it would be. Heather not only complimented my color scheme, but the bouquet she created was really a reflection of me.
    I would never even consider working with anyone else for any floral needs, large or small

Sent on 09/10/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

Using Taylormade Floral was the perfect choice for my wedding! I was referred by multiple people over Facebook, and am so glad I was! Heather (the owner) messaged me, and was so polite and kind as she coached me through what it was that I could possibly need. I chose to use her for all of my flowers, and it was so easy that I did not have to stress a bit! I sent her pictures of different ideas that I was thinking of, and she conjoined all of my ideas into the most perfect bouquet! I had a rustic country wedding theme and she matched my ideas perfectly! We were able to make a payment through PayPal (one of the four different payment options) and it made it extremely simple. On the wedding day I went to get my hair done, and came back and everything was already set up, and hydrated. I also love that Heather keeps up with all of her brides on Facebook to wish them well, and has even sent happy anniversary notes to people she has done flowers for in the past. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone, and have even had strangers on Facebook ask where I got my gorgeous flowers from!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thanks so much, Jessica for your kind words. It was an absolute honor to be part of your special day!! Wishing you many years of happiness and blessings!!

Roberta · Married on 07/05/2014

I did not meet with Heather before the wedding I was working full time and could not find the time. Heather and I talked and text only, I explained what I wanted and Heather did everything so perfectly every detail was met, my wedding flowers and decor were gorgeous!! Heather went above and beyond my expectations I couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 10/16/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2014

Heather with Taylormade is awesome! I literally know next to nothing about flowers, so when I talked to Heather for the first time, and showed her pictures of what I was thinking, I wasn't sure how it would turn out. When she arrived at the venue on the day of my wedding and I saw my bouquets, I started crying! They were all so beautiful, they were even better than I could have imagined. She was extremely easy to work with, and will really make your visions come true.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! It was such a pleasure working with you and thank you for allowing Taylormade to be part of your special day!
  • clegg

Chelsea · Married on 04/12/2014

Heather is an angel! I absolutely adore the bouquets she made for me and my bridesmaids, the boutonnieres for the gentlemen, and corsages for the ladies! She was so easy to work with, and she is incredibly detail oriented, not to mention very laid back. I have never met such an amazing florist, and I will say that our professional relationship has not and will not end. I've already told my husband to get our anniversary flowers (and every event) from her. She's perfect!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thanks so much for the sweet words! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Justin to make your wedding dreams come true!

Brittany · Married on 04/05/2014

My wedding was April 5th & Heather from Taylormade Floral & Event Design did my amazing flowers. I showed her a few pictures & with her suggestions & visions they turned out more then perfect!!! From my bouquets , ceremony décor & table arrangements it honestly couldn't have been done better. That moment you walk in and see everything come together like you have talked about is the most amazing feeling! Thank you again Heather for making my flowers beautiful :) If you are in Central Florida & need a florist, you need to choose Taylormade Floral & Event Designs!!! xoxo

Sent on 04/21/2014

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Brittany!! It was such an honor to be part of your special day!! You were such a joy to work with!!

Katie · Married on 04/05/2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Heather Taylor with Taylormade floral & event design do our flowers for our wedding on April 5th 2014. From the moment I met with Heather I knew I wanted to use her no matter the cost. I have never met someone with such passion and love for their business and clients. I was in total shock with how fair her prices were compared to previous quotes. My 3 referrals to her were absolutely spot on and I can't thank them or Heather herself enough for her A+ work. Heather made everything as simple, assuring and delightful as possible. I loved her designs and the flowers couldn't have been more perfect. She helped me with the wedding of my dreams. Don't hesitate for one second to use Heather for her services you won't be disappointed. :)

Sent on 04/22/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/04/2014

Working with Heather was such a neat experience!! She is so personal and really brings the brides vision to life! I could have never asked for more perfect flowers! They were better that I could have imagined! So glad I chose Taylormade flowers for my wedding!! Thank you Heather for helping to make my wedding day the most perfect day ever!! :)

Sent on 05/17/2014

Jordan · Married on 03/29/2014

Heather was outstanding! She has such a great sense of color and texture - I was so excited to see what she would create, and she did not disappoint. Everyone raved about how beautiful her floral arrangements were. I wish I could upload pictures of the cool things she did with the cake table and the individual centerpieces. They were absolutely stunning! Beyond her aesthetic abilities, she is a lovely person and very easy to work with. She just wants to make your dreams a reality!!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Chaenna · Married on 03/22/2014

Heather was amazing! She sat down with us and listened to everything we wanted and made all the flowers look better than we could've imagined! We got so many comments on how beautiful the flowers were! She went above and beyond and made our day so special! Thanks Taylormade! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Mary Ann · Married on 03/08/2014

Heather was able to provide exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding. Everything was so beautiful. Anytime during the pre-wedding planning Heather always was very courteous each time I called and always seemed willing to help.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to answer this review! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family!

Laura · Married on 03/01/2014

I highly recommend taylormade floral! Heather was great! Not only did she help me figure out what flowers I wanted and put them all together perfectly, she also knew of good recommendations for things like tables cloths, chairs, etc. Very resourceful and really listens to the client to put together just what they want.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Jen · Married on 02/09/2014

We booked Heather almost two years in advance and really had no clear vision of what we wanted. Heather went above and beyond with helping us choose our flowers and decor. The day of was amazing. Everything was set up on time and to perfection. I very highly recommend Heather and would use her again and again for any future event!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the honor of allowing Taylormade to be part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure to work with you both!!

Charity · Married on 12/31/2013

My husband and I were married on New Year's Eve this past year and we worked with Heather from Taylormade Wedding and Event Flowers. I can't say enough in this review about how amazing she was! My mother owned her own flower shop for 30 years so I don't think there's a tougher customer out there for a florist than another florist haha, but you would never have known it! We discussed our ideas with Heather, showed her/emailed her photos, discussed our color scheme, and she created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets and decor!!! She was so flexible and has such a great inventory of things to use!! When I saw the set up for our reception I felt like I was in a dream! I could not have imagined a more perfect day and Heather helped make this possible! I would highly recommend her services to any bride! Thank you Heather - Charity

Sent on 03/21/2014

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your amazing family!! You all will always be near and dear to my heart!

Shirley · Married on 12/31/2013

The computer is not letting me click on the 5 above categories. I could check 5 on each one. The flowers Heather did for my daughter's wedding were beautiful. She was very pleasant and courteous ; the prices were reasonable and it was a pleasure to work with her. She was helpful in making suggestions and willing to do whatever we wanted. My daughter was so happy with what Heather created and the wedding pictures are
    absolutely outstanding. We could not have asked for more.

Sent on 03/26/2014
  • User3919295 · 2+ years ago

Heather is probably the best florist around! Not just saying that. She can custom make every arrangement your crazy bride mind can make up. Lol (we all know it's true lol) she works with your budget and is very helpful on the day of your wedding making sure it is the day of your dreams! Her creations are breath taking!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Angela · Married on 11/22/2013

I absolutely, can't begin to describe how amazing heather taylor and gang were for me on my wedding day made my vision come true and made it such a beautiful style, with a taste of what i had imagined she made it come true I recommend, her to anyone who needs any floral or parties , or just thinking of someone she makes it happen i love her work it is breathtaking and so happy to had the pleasure of working with her on our florals and decor.!!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much! Thank you for the privilege and opportunity to be part of your special day!

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2013

Amazing!! Gorgeous flowers! Simplicity was key for the flowers at my wedding and Heather followed through. Everything was so fresh and clean. She and Deana Brower from Sassy Soire worked amazing together to make our day so special. Love you Ladies!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Brittney · Married on 11/02/2013

Everything was beyond what I imagined! Flowers were beautiful. And heather is such a great person to work with. Was very good at working my availability around my schedule!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Tiffany · Married on 11/02/2013

Ms Heather was an amazing vendor for our wedding. She was so personable when she met with my mom and I initially, and had no issues coming up with a vision of flowers I could get a handle on that incorporated my yellow roses (I love the smell of flowers, not so knowledgeable or creative about them, haha). As the date closed in, I found a different bouquet style that I fell in love with, and Ms Heather had no issues changing to the new style without missing a beat. She also put together some amazing corsages and boutonnieres for our wedding party. She even worked with me to put some (last minute) surprise homemade picture charms on the corsages and boutonnieres so that some special people were "present" and close to those that missed them most (my FIL for my husband and both of my grandfathers for my grandmothers). She is always available for contact, and an amazing caring person. She continues to be supportive through other issues we've had post-wedding with other vendors. She is one that I will be using again if I ever need professional flowers, and I am blessed enough to have met her and be in contact with her.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Taylormade! It was such a pleasure serving you and also remaining in touch with you!!

Alyssa · Married on 10/26/2013

Heather is awesome! Great prices very sweet and my flowers were gorgeous!!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2013

A huge thank you, to Taylormade Wedding and Event Flowers for being apart of our wedding day on October 26, 2013! The centerpieces, bridesmaids bouquets, and especially my bridal bouquet were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned!! I really could go on and on about how amazing they turned out! Heather made planning easy and toward the end when things started getting crazy she really worked with my schedule to make sure we got all the final touches figured out! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Mariah · Married on 10/26/2013

When I first met with Heather I knew she was perfect for the floral design for our wedding. She listened attentively and was such a huge help. We not only got flowers from her but she also rented us decor as well. When I described to Heather my vision and then saw it on my actual wedding day, I was crying because she just did so perfect! Everything she did was exactly what I wanted and it was incredible to see it come to life. Based on one picture I showed her, she got the most perfect flowers for the cake and it was beyond perfect. She was such a joy to work with and I work recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Taylormade Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you as well! It was truly an honor to be part of your special day! May you be blessed with years of happiness!!