TaylorMade DJ Services Reviews

95 | Garner, NC

95 Reviews for TaylorMade DJ Services

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2012

Taylor made our day so very special and we has such a great time at the wedding and reception! He worked well with my violinist for the ceremony and everything turned out perfect!!! He was a pleasure to work with and his ability to read the crowd was outstanding and always kept people dancing. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Without a doubt, hands down THE BEST DJ IN THE STATE. Great prices, great service, a real bargain for a bride blowing through wedding money. He is awesome and the DJ you want at your wedding. So professional! He DJayed my ceremony and reception. I didn't want to stop the party! Truly unbelievable and I am truly grateful.

Sent on 12/20/2013
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 09/16/2012

Taylor is great to work with. If you are looking for a DJ who will listen to the bride and everything that she wants, Taylor is your man! He played all the songs that I wanted and made sure that everyone was having a great time! He did a laser show and awesome light effects. The music turned out awesome, couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Taylor is very responsive and makes sure that everything is the way YOU want it.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Stacy · Married on 09/02/2012

Taylor at TaylorMade was a fantastic and professional DJ and really made our event awesome. Everything went so smoothly, and he was a true gentleman to work with. I believe our guests could've kept dancing several more hours into the night! As it was, we had to literally turn OFF the music to queue people to leave. He took the time to meet with us multiple times to ensure we had everything down pat, and his worksheets for music cues really helped the planning process. I would highly recommend Taylor for your wedding. My husband will always remember the AWESOME YMCA outfits for himself and the groomsmen. I'm sure our guests won't forget either.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Dana · Married on 06/29/2012

Taylor, I really enjoyed working with you and having you DJ our wedding. Your announcing was memorable and fun! The music selection was great and met our expectations and pickiness :) Taylor took the extra time to make sure everyone of our names were announced correctly. Thank you again for everything, Dana and Matt

Ps we are trying to find an excuse for you to come dj again!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Julia · Married on 05/05/2012

Taylor was amazing! Very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. He arrived early, had everything setup and ready to go. He checked with us throughout the night to see if we were ready for our special dances, cake cutting, garter toss etc. He follow our timeline but was very flexible if we wanted to take a moment for something else. The music was excellent (something for everyone to get up and dance)! Everyone had a blast and partied all night long!
    We just wanted to Thank You So Much for help make our beautiful day even more special. Everything we dreamed of and more! Thank you again, and expect many referrals from us!

Julia & Clay

Sent on 05/12/2012

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2012

Trust me, you want Taylor as your DJ. He did the music for our ceremony, reception, and even came out to our rehearsal for no extra cost. As the bride, I wasn't able to be out on the dance floor as much as I would have liked, but every time I looked, the floor was packed. Taylor is fun, knows how to work the crowd, and best of all, eager and willing to help out his clients in any way he can. All of our guests had a blast and I think we owe it all to Taylor.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Working with Taylor was one of the most wonderful experiences during both wedding planning and on our wedding day! It didn't take much for us to feel comfortable with Taylor, who so easily seemed to pick up on what we were looking for on our wedding day. Even with the difficult task of low key guests during an afternoon wedding, Taylor knew just how to handle things! Planning a wedding from out of town can be so difficult, but Taylor was flexible, quick to communicate with, and so understanding of our hectic schedules. As a bride and wedding professional I would recommend TaylorMade DJ Services to almost any couple. We couldn't be more thankful!

Sent on 04/20/2012

Megan · Married on 01/14/2012

Taylor was a dream come true to our reception! We hired him with short notice and he was able to put together all of our music perfectly. He had us play an awesome newly wed that really got our guests going! I could not have asked for a better service and recommend him highly!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Patsy · Married on 01/01/2012

Taylor was a fabulous DJ. He worked hard before the event to secure the right music and have a line up ready for the event. He was also very flexible with the schedule of the event and made the evening very relaxing. He is great to work with!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Christi · Married on 10/16/2011

Taylor had the best customer service I believe I have ever seen in my life! He was just outstanding! I was honestly one of those brides that thought, what's the big deal... we can just plug in a ipod and let it shuffle! BUT, my groom wanted to a dj, and Taylor was a customer of his, and wanted us to just talk to him. We met for dinner, and within 5 minutes, I was like, "yes... we can not have our wedding without this guy"! I didn't care if we needed to relook at our budget! He was just awesome, and had to be apart of our wedding! He sent us home with a packet, that, to my surprise, had every aspect of the wedding lined up and all we had to do was check if we wanted that incorporated into our day and at what time. He got the songs that we wanted, called us a few days before the wedding to go over everything one more time, showed up early to set up, played the music for the ceremony and reception flawlessly, AND, after he was paid and tipped, and we were gone, he continued to go above and beyond! My grandmother told me that he saw her trying to take boxes to her car. He unloaded his cart, loaded all her boxes, wheeled them to her car, and unloaded everyone! He did not have any incentive to do that! It just speaks of his character! Taylor is QUALITY and you'd be doing your celebration a disservice to go with anyone else!

Sent on 11/07/2011
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 10/15/2011

Taylor is a professional who cares about what his customers want and making their event the very best it can be. Taylor was the DJ at our wedding and he was excellent at improvising when the "plans" changed and helping us to keep things on track. He played a great mix of songs that everyone enjoyed and kept the crowd dancing up until the last minute. He is the BEST!

Sent on 10/23/2011

Tracy · Married on 10/08/2011

I would highly recommend Taylor for DJ services. He was very easy to work with, very professional and flexible for last minute changes. If it had not been for him running our whole wedding we would have been lost. He kept everything according to the time scheduled and if any changes needed to be made he asked before doing so. We had a very small intimate wedding, everyone really enjoyed they way he kept the party going. We have a few friends that have recently become engaged, we made sure to give them Taylor's information. You are make a great choice by choicing Taylor as a DJ.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Brandy · Married on 10/01/2011

Mr. Taylor Pittman exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding day! He is very professional and goes out of his way to make everything was just right for the big day! He is a very considerate, nice guy and he was very accomodating and was so easy to work with even when "plans changed!" I love how Taylor interacts with the crowd and keeps the night alive and FUN! We have been using Taylor for various events in the family for years and will continue to use him for all of our future DJ needs!!! He is THE BEST and I highly recommend his services!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Jeremy · Married on 09/18/2011

Mr. Taylor Pittman did an AWESOME job for us at our wedding! We have been to two weddings that he has done(including ours) and he was fantastic at both. He was always on time, very personable, and as helpful as he could be. He gave us a ton of suggestions for certain songs that we struggled to come up with. He played the appropriate music at all the right times and everyone had a great time. We joked that when he announced the wedding party he sounded like an NBA announcer:) Taylor is a great guy and superior at what he does. No complaints what-so-ever! We highly recommend him for any of your DJ needs.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2011

Taylor is absolutely the easiest person to work with. He's professional, kind, genuine, and an awesome DJ. Made our whole reception run smoothly and even helped teach us to dance! He was always willing to talk with us about the event and definitely took the time to make sure everything was perfect. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Kris · Married on 06/11/2011

TaylorMade's Taylor Pittman was an amazing DJ for our wedding reception. He was extremely accommodating, was the first vendor on the scene the day of the wedding (ahead of even the Bridal/Grooms parties!), and was awesome throughout the ceremony and reception. He knew how and when to get the party moving and when to slow it down. Great person and a great DJ; everyone we have talked to after the reception said "your DJ was awesome!" My wife and I highly recommend TaylorMade DJ Services.

Aside: Beware of the other Triangle NC DJs who will try to sell you themselves but will actually sub-contract another DJ you've never met in the contract's fine print. We almost fell for this trap but luckily we found Taylor who was always the man there when we needed him, most especially on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Aubrey · Married on 06/11/2011

I am so glad we went with DJ TaylorMade for the dj services on our wedding day. He was nothing less than perfect! What a genuinely nice person too. Taylor did so much more than was asked for and helped to keep our schedule right on track. I would highly recommend Taylor to anyone for their wedding or event not only for his professionalism and price, but for his wonderful personality. I only wish we could get married again to have a reason to work with him again!!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Jason · Married on 06/04/2011

Taylor provided the best DJ service from start to finish. From our initial meeting with Taylor we knew he was our guy. He has a great personality and lots of passion for what he does. When scheduling our meetings he was more than flexible. He sat down with us twice to ensure we were on the same page about what songs we wanted played and what songs we didn't want played. On our wedding, Taylor worked well with all our other vendors. He busted his butt to get everything setup, because our venue The Mansion on the Hill Hilton, scheduled another event just before our, nightmare situation to say the least. Taylor handled it like the professional that he is.
    I must also mention the reception was awesome. The music was great and at a good level. He has a great read of the crowd. He kept the party going and mixed in an appropriate slow dance for the older couples. Taylor's introduction for my wife and I was the best intro I had ever heard. We still have people talking about it. We had Taylor play the Alan Parsons Project and Taylor did the introduction just like the Chicago Bulls intro from the 90s. My wife’s family loved it. Needless to say I would highly recommend Taylor for your wedding. He is the man!!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Sandy · Married on 04/02/2011

Taylor was amazing. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He was very reasonably priced. He played all my music I wanted and when requests were made, he was gracious to my guests and played whatever they wanted. There was one song that was requested that he felt the need to check w/ me on due to the content... it wasn't late in the night and parents and grandparents were still around. It ended up being fine for him to play, but I'm so glad he took all that in to consideration and asked us. He kept the dance floor full and was charming and friendly. My husband and I loved him as did our guest. I'm so glad my friend referred him to me. One of the best vendors of the day.

Sent on 05/13/2011

Amanda · Married on 11/27/2010

Taylor helped us create a great reception for our wedding. He was fun to work with and helped guide us through the planning process. He had everyone get involved in the party. You have to get him to do the YMCA and Footloose dances. People talked about how much they loved that part. Thanks for everything Taylor.

Sent on 12/12/2010

Jennifer · Married on 11/13/2010

We met Taylor at a reception he was djing for some friends of ours. We really liked the types of music he was playing and how he interacted with the crowd. We picked his card up and kept it knowing that one day we would need a dj for our reception. When we got engaged and started planning, we immediately contacted Taylor. We met with him a couple times to discuss the reception and the types of music we wanted played. He was very helpful, offering suggestions of things that worked well with other receptions he had played. He kept the reception going and us on track with time. Definitely recommend Taylor...loved him!!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Jen · Married on 10/10/2010

Taylor was AWESOME!!! We loved him and we are sooo glad we chose to go with him!!! He did our music for our ceremony and reception!!!

I was such a mess the day of the wedding and he didn't quite have all of the info that he needed not to mention there was a dramatic episode between the ceremony and the reception and Taylor was cool, calm & collected the entire time!!!

Sent on 01/14/2011

Tiffany · Married on 10/09/2010

If you are looking for the perfect DJ, Taylor is definitely that person! He goes above and beyond to make the experience wonderful and easy. We live out of state now, but had our wedding back home in North Carolina so that our all of our family and friends could attend. He worked with us through e-mail and phone conversations. Taylor did our wedding and reception music and really understood the group of people he was working with. The songs he chose and the timing of them could not have been more perfect! He played a part in making our wedding day perfect, we couldn't have had a better experience :)

Sent on 10/13/2010

Susan · Married on 10/02/2010

Taylor is the best! He is an absolute professional and his positive attitude made him a lot of fun to work with. We particularly appreciated his help before our wedding. He walked us through everything and his preparations and experience really helped our reception run smoothly. We would absolutely hire him again!

Sent on 12/11/2010