Taylored Weddings Reviews

108 Reviews for Taylored Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/01/2016

Our experience with Taylored Weddings was absolutely above and beyond! Mitch's team is just wonderful! Allison was our MC for out wedding and she was simply above and beyond. She made sure everything ran smoothly and kept the pace going. She was very responsive to our guests and their song requests as well. Our personalized introductions were a guest favorite and gave our reception that extra touch that made everyone feel included! We most defiantly recommend Taylored Weddings to everyone AND highly recommend you request Allison as your MC, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Chris · Married on 09/17/2016

Mitch's knowledge and expertise in planning wedding receptions is unmatched. His ability to coordinate the flow of the reception is unreal, and his flexibility and willingness to accommodate requests (within reason) is out of this world.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Nicolle · Married on 09/10/2016

Mitch and his team were absolutely amazing! They help you "tailor" your wedding reception to fit your needs and wants helping to eliminate any and all hiccups so you can relax and enjoy your big day! The backdrop and lighting was very beautiful and customized to fit our theme. The DJ services we're a huge hit our guests were very happy and entertained.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Elleda · Married on 08/27/2016

If you are trying to decide on the best entertainment service for your big day look no further! The Taylored Weddings team is amazing! They put so much hard work into each wedding they take part in and it really shows. My husband and I could not have asked for a better group to entrust our reception to, they really went above and beyond to make us and our guests feel special! Our guests are still talking about our MC, Mitch, he really blew them away with our Love Story before our first dance.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Kaylin · Married on 07/30/2016

I would recommend TaylorWeddings for your big day! We couldn't have been more happy with all the planning and time they put in to make our day so perfect! With TayloredWeddings you wont have to worry about a thing. Mitch and his crew makes sure that all you have to do for your day is relax and have fun. If you are looking for someone to keep the guest in engaged and entertained TayloredWeddings is perfect. Our wedding was such a blast everyone said they had a fun time. I love being at a wedding and there is a DJ that can keep the guest on the dance floor, there is nothing better.

Sent on 08/11/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2016

The degree of professionalism, organization, and genuine desire to provide us with the highest quality of entertainment was just unmatched by other vendors/options. We just cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Mitch and the rest of the Taylored Weddings professionals. Every interaction we had with them, whether in-person, via phone or via email, was a positive experience; replies were always prompt, and every question was answered clearly, which I found was not always the case with other vendors we had lined up for our wedding day. Mitch takes the time to actually get to know who you are as a couple/as a person in an effort to truly “tailor” their services to your needs and vision for your event. We had SO many compliments the day of our wedding and in the days following about how wonderful and professional Mitch was, how he played a great music selection, and how everything he orchastrated was unique to us. We also received many comments about how he seemed so genuine and heart-felt in his delivery of things, such as our love story. We also had Taylored Weddings provide the headtable backdrop, room uplighting, and lighted cocktail tables as the decor for our reception venue; the room looked absolutely incredible! We could go on for sometime listing the many other personal touches that were part of our day that they executed perfectly. Mitch and Taylored Weddings are SO much more than just some vendor you hire to play music at your wedding - they provide an experience for not only your guests, but for you as a client as well. All you need to do is put in the time and effort to provide Mitch and the Taylored Weddings professionals with the details and personal touches for your day and they will make it one to remember. I can not imagine our wedding day with anyone else there. You get what you pay for, and with Taylored Weddings you will get that and SO MUCH MORE.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2016

Amazing service for a decent price! $1500 plus $100 for a photobooth (special deal). They meet with you several times and help you plan out your entire wedding day. They coordinate with other vendors, and prepare for anything you may have missed. Our MC Allison was bubbly and professional and had the guests involved at all times. She was also flexible and ready to make a change at a moment's notice throughout the night. Definitely recommend Taylored Weddings DJ/MC!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Brenda · Married on 07/09/2016

We were extremely happy with the professionalism. We rented the photo booth for a wedding and their representative, Allison Farley, couldn't have been more helpful. She was courteous, friendly, and enjoyed the moment as much as we did.
    Thank you Taylored Weddings!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Jenna · Married on 06/25/2016

Mitch did my sister's wedding nine years ago and I was impressed with how he kept the reception going. He's very professional and fun and easy to work with. At our reception, the power went out (due to a storm) and because he brought battery back-ups, the party went on!!! I like how he kept to the timeline. It was fun to watch the videos and look at the photographs that he created to be able to re-live the day over! I didn't consider anyone else, mainly because of his vast experience. I would highly recommend him -- you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Mary · Married on 05/28/2016

I advise that all couples choose Taylored Weddings for their special day. My husband and I are so glad we had this team of professionals working with us through the wedding planning process to make our day spectacular. Allison Farley was our MC, and she was phenomenal!! Words cannot express her professionalism, creativity, and passion. Allison was extremely organized and energetic throughout the entire process. She made wedding planning a breeze with suggestions and reminders. Her personality was very inviting as she got to know my husband and me and our love story. My husband and I were beyond impressed with the services offered by Taylored Weddings. We received numerous compliments on Allison's behalf (as well as the crew from Taylored Weddings) from guests at our wedding. Taylored Weddings is money well spent!

Sent on 10/21/2016

The only advice I could give someone is it is totally worth the money and it was a great experience for everyone! The booth was busy all night and the ages of the people that used it were from 5-87 years old. It was well worth it and the memories will be cherished forever.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Taylored Weddings was great to work with from start to finish!! Not only were they very involved the day of our wedding, but they were extremely helpful in the monthly reminders they would email to us, and the few times we had meetings with them. It seemed like they really wanted to make sure our day was "perfect" and just how we wanted it. Allison was wonderful to work with!!! We loved how upbeat she was and how she kept our guests involved. It was a great and memorable day for us!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Pam · Married on 11/14/2015

taylored weddings Is more than just a DJ. They orchestrate the reception and leave the bride and groom free to enjoy their day. I loved that I didn't have to make decisions and could just refer any questions to Simon. They meet with the bride and groom ahead of time and ask all the questions, even some I never thought of. My guests enjoyed the music and the dance floor was not empty all night. They coordinated well with the other vendors and the day went smoothly. Simon was charming and funny and took control from the start. He remembered all the details I had asked for. They exceeded my expectations and I couldn't image trying to pull off this large wedding without their help.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I could not be more thrilled by the service we received from Taylored Weddings. Guest after guest has told me that ours was the best wedding they'd ever been to, and we owe a large part of that praise to Taylored Weddings. They made sure I didn't have to worry about anything and they helped keep things running smoothly. The suggestions made in the pre-planning meetings were wonderful, and they made sure that my husband and I got exactly what we wanted from their business. They managed to keep guests dancing until the end of the night, something that I rarely see with other DJ services.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Darrin and Ronda · Married on 09/26/2015

Taylored Weddings was great. Our wedding would not have gone as smooth without Taylored Weddings. The entertainment was great, very flexible. We had some of our friends secretly work with Taylored Weddings to put on a Packers vs. Lions demonstration because our families disagree on who is the better team. Let's just say the audience loved the event and Taylored Weddings got so many great comments. We recommend Taylored Weddings for anyone looking to have a memorable wedding with zero stress. Thank you Brad and Allison from Taylored Weddings!

GO PACK GO!!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Emily · Married on 09/19/2015

Mitch & his crew at Taylored Weddings were amazing to work with. Super professional and easy to communicate with. He played unbelievably good music throughout our day and night & included special details that made our night personal and unforgettable. He offers multiple services & everything is well worth the price. I'm so happy with my choice to hire Taylored Weddings for our wedding entertainment/music.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Tara · Married on 08/22/2015

Taylored weddings was a complete life saver to us while planning our wedding. We only had a 6 month engagement and the team at Taylored weddings helped us through every detail and question we had. The best choice we ever did was hire them. The staff is so incredibly talented,professional, and extremely knowledgeable. The confidence they held was impeccable. If I had one suggestion to every engaged couple it would be to hire Taylored weddings. Thank you to the team for making our wedding so unforgettable!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/22/2015

When it came to picking a DJ for our wedding, we could not have picked a better vendor! Our night turned out to be absolutely perfect. Brad and his assistant always made sure that we were happy with what they were doing. The whole reception went sooo smoothly! :)

Sent on 10/16/2015

Anthony · Married on 08/13/2015

My wife and I only had a 3 month long engagement. We thought that we could handle everything that quickly, and in no small part thanks to Taylored Weddings we were able to do so. Mitch and his team took phenomenal care of us, and worked with us to make sure all of our bases were covered. They brought so many things to our attention that we hadn't even thought about and made everything easy for us. You can tell within minutes of talking to Mitch that he knows what he is doing and will take care of your day as if it was his wedding. He makes it all about you, and really that's what a wedding should be.

Sent on 08/28/2015
  • Rob & Ali

Ali · Married on 08/08/2015

Taylored Weddings was a hit at our reception! There were no tricks--it was everything we wanted. We had a photo booth, two LCD tvs with slideshows and music until 1:30 a.m. We had a planned out itinerary for the day and through the reception, Mitch would give usa 1-2 song heads up before the speeches, first dance, bouquet toss, etc. so we wouldn't have to race to get to where we needed to be. The photobooth was a HUGE hit with all of our guests. At the end of the night, we were presented with a completed photo book of every group in the booth with their personal messages along with a flash drive of every photo taken. It made for a lot of laughs at gift opening the next day! Thanks for a great night :)

Sent on 10/28/2010

holly · Married on 08/01/2015

Simply put, if you want your wedding to be not stressful, ultra memorable, amazingly fun, emotionally powerful, and truly heartfelt than Taylored Weddings is your DJ Entertainment Service. Mitch and his crew are worth every penny you will spend with them and we feel that Mitch and the TW entourage made our day truly special. There are not enough words to express the gratitude that my husband and I feel towards this outstanding local business. No question as to whom you should go to for your wedding or special occasion, they are true professionals and I am honored that they were apart of our day. Dan and I not only gained special memories and endless love, but we gained friends, that is how personal TW is with their couples.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/25/2015

Mitch and crew are AMAZING! Not only did we love them, but our guests were raving about how he played the perfect music, kept the dance floor full, was professional and commanded the room, and yet for guests who wanted to chat during dancing, the volume of the music was reasonable. He was AWESOME and we are beyond happy we hired Taylor Weddings.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Miranda · Married on 07/11/2015

Mitch & his assistant did our wedding on July 11th. They were both amazing!! Our wedding reception would not have been the same without them! The flow of the wedding was absolutely PERFECT & we had so many compliments about it! We've had friends who asked who our DJ was and are looking at using them for their wedding. After they have been to multiple weddings they couldn't believe how great everything flowed at our reception. They provided fun introductions for all of our bridal party that made the entrances interesting and kept everyone's attention. Taylored weddings had the best attitude and went out of their way to do everything possible for the wedding to make our day special. Not only did they help us before the wedding taking care of all of our planning & timelines providing us with less stress, but they also put no stress on us during the wedding day and took care of everything that you could possibly think of. They contacted us multiple times before our wedding to make sure that we were keeping track of everything we needed and make sure they could do everything possible to make our day perfect. They kept our guests interested and provided us with awesome lighting and backdrops with a picture board with all of our decorations for our guests to see. They even provided us with a love story produced from what we wrote and put it together for us. It was absolutely amazing! After receiving Taylored Weddings services & attendting weddings from Taylored Weddings you can definitely tell when someone else is the DJ! The DJ is by far one of the most important parts of your reception as they are what help you keep your guests attended and having fun. I would recommend Taylored Weddings to anyone! They helped make sure our wedding was stress free & our reception was beyond perfect!!

Sent on 07/21/2015
  • I

Ivy · Married on 06/27/2015

Mitch and his staff from Taylored Weddings did a phenomenal job at our wedding! He officiated and was master of ceremonies at our reception. They provided all the steps to planning a smooth and no stress wedding day! They took care of EVERYTHING! From every detail to how the ceremony would go to fun and engaging entertainment at night. There was not one single thing I had to worry about on my wedding day. Mitch had it covered. Even down to the serving utensils we had forgotten! His energy and professionalism kept the wedding off without a hitch! If there was anything I needed, anything at all he and his staff were on it! I would choose them 10 times over if I could. I would recommend them to anyone! To this day everyone still talks about him and his staff and how they had never been to a wedding like ours. He made it unforgettable and that is EXACTLY why we hired him and his staff for the job! They are worth every penny and so much more! Thank you again Taylored Weddings for making my wedding the BEST day of my life!!

Sent on 01/25/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

We couldn't be happier with our wedding and a large portion of that needs to go to Taylored Weddings. Mitch and his team are amazing. From being able to answer every question I have to making it as personalized as possible. It was all amazing. Loved them and have already started referring them to my friends.

Sent on 06/02/2015