Taylor'd Cakes Reviews

67 | Lake Wilson, MN

67 Reviews for Taylor'd Cakes

67 Taylor'd Cakes Reviews

Mandy · Married on 09/12/2015

We quickly made a decision that we wanted to have a small wedding cake for our cake cutting and cupcakes for our guests, and we knew right away we wanted them from Taylor'd cakes! Seeing our vision brought to life was amazing! We had our cupcakes and cake delivered and set up the day of our wedding, so we didn't see any of it until we got to our reception and we were so pleased with the presentation! Everything tasted as good as it looked!

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2015

Taylor'd Cakes provided a two tiered cake and cupcakes for our wedding and we (and our guests!!) couldn't have been more pleased!! There is a large variety of flavors and combinations you can put together to provide the perfect assortment for your friends and family as well as gluten free options! We decided to do cupcakes for our guests for the simplicity of serving and the ability to order many different flavors. We even ordered a few extra dozen than guests that were expected but at the end of the night when my husband and I went to grab one they were all gone!! Needless to say no one was disappointed in the flavors or the taste!! Angie was extremely helpful in choosing flavors even though they are out of town and we were unable to taste them and they even delivered to make everything hassle free on the day of the wedding!!

Angie Ford with Taylor'd Cakes delivered exactly what I asked for. Our two tier red velvet (with buttercream frosting) wedding cake was simple and elegant, but the best part was the FIVE cupcake flavors for our guests. The two flavors favored the most? The peanut butter cupcake and the cookie dough cupcake - DELICIOUS! With 200 guests and ~250 cupcakes, we only came home with about 20 cupcakes - I'd say they were a huge hit! Additionally, we were able to rent an elegant cupcake tower through Taylor'd Cakes that brought it all together.

My husband and I were initially able to meet with Angie to taste cupcakes and discuss designs; after that, communication and pictures via email were just as quick and easy with great response time. Very pleasant to work with. Having her communicate directly with the Washington Pavilion made it much less stressful for me as well.

Very affordable and very delicious! I would definitely use her services again and I recommend her to everyone :)

Diane · Married on 06/20/2015

The wedding cake looked amazing!! The cupcakes were delicious and had great comments on them!!

Leslee · Married on 06/19/2015

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. All of our wedding guests where gushing about how delicious the cake was. We ourselves ate an entire top tier (for the week following the wedding). The price was much cheaper than a lot of other quotes I have gotten and I thought this one tasted better too! She did such a great job of contacting me when she had any questions and brought things to my attention that I never even thought of. Brides out there, SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!! Thank you for making such an important day in my life that much more special.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Taylor'd Cakes's reply:

Awww Leslee! Thank you so much. Call anytime!
  • User5204730 · 2+ years ago

AMAZING cake!! We got cupcakes and a cutting cake from Angie and she did a phenomenal job. She called to make sure we knew exactly how to handle the cupcakes once we picked them up and right where we needed to go to get them. She also called to confirm the style and design, which put my mind at ease!!! The cupcakes were so soft and the frosting is to die for.

The cake and cupcakes were delicious..and beautifully displayed!!

Ashlee · Married on 05/30/2015

I sent Angie a photo of what I wanted for my multi-tier wedding cake, and she matched it almost exactly. She worked along side our florist to ensure the cake was ready for our reception. She was extremely flexible when we altered our reception location and times. There were so many options to choose from and Angie helped walk me through the options when I wasn't sure what to choose. The cake ended up not only beautiful, but fresh and delicious. It was by far one of the most talked about items of the wedding (aside from the wedding itself, of course).
    I would highly recommend chosing Taylor'd Cakes for your next event. I have always loved her work!

Taylor'd Cakes was provided the perfect dessert service for our wedding. Angie gave us a wide variety of options to choose from when picking out what we wanted and the quality of everything that she made for us was fantastic! We received so many compliments from our guests and everything turned out exactly the way we wanted!

Taya · Married on 05/09/2015

The cake was exactly what we had pictured. The cupcakes were amazing and everyone was raving about them on how good they tasted. I will for sure be using Angie for my future cake needs.

Victoria · Married on 05/02/2015

Angie was extremely helpful and I would definitely recommend her services!

Vonda · Married on 12/27/2014

Angie is a pleasure to work with; she works hard to make the perfect cake style for your event. We've used her for graduation, anniversary and now wedding, always pleased with the style for the main cake and the sheet cakes are over the top delicious too!!

Angie does such an amazing job!!
    I loved my cake so much!! It was absolutely stunning!

Kay · Married on 10/18/2014

The cake and cupcakes that were created met and exceeded my expectations; and the guests were dually impressed and raved about the cupcakes!

So delicious and so easy to work with! Everyone LOVED all the cake!

Jill · Married on 08/23/2014

Delicious cake! Taylor'd Cakes did a fabulous job- we had so many compliments on how delicious the cupcakes were! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Steph · Married on 08/23/2014

We would highly recommend using Taylor'd Cakes for any event your planning. She was very easy to work with, and her desserts are amazing! We did a dessert table for our wedding instead of cake, and had 5 different flavors of cupcakes, along with cheesecake bites, macaroons, and sugar cookies, and everything was a big hit.

monica · Married on 08/16/2014

The cake was awsome and the cupcakes were gone before I could even get one all my guest said they were amazing.

Megan · Married on 08/15/2014

The cupcakes and cakes were fantastic! I got so many compliments about our choice and several people asked me for the info for future parties. I was so pleased with the look and quality of our purchase. Angie is a dream to work with and was flexible with me for over a year due to a deployment pushing our wedding back 16 months. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Angie made a delicious cake and cupcakes. Everyone commented on how they enjoyed all of the different favors. We will definitely called taylor'd cakes again!

Lacey · Married on 07/12/2014

Angie was great! She was very prompt responding to my emails and questions. She was patient and understanding when we we're waiting for RSVPs to return. She came and set up the cupcakes and bridal cake while our families were busy getting ready for the day. Not to mention the cakes were AWESOME!! We have the Amateur Divine but there are sooo many great flavors to choose from. Both the cake and cupcakes were decorated with great attention to detail. I would DEFINITELY recommend Taylor'd Cakes. Great job.

Angie was super easy to work with. She was very responsive to my messages. Everyone loved her cakes last nite and could not get enough.

Several people at the wedding said it was the most delicious wedding cake they'd ever had. It was just super cute as well.

jamie · Married on 07/04/2014

Cupcakes were wonderful and cake was beautiful. Everyone really loved them!

Angie did an AMAZING job on our wedding cakes!! They were delicious and not a single piece was left!! I will definitely use her in the future and recommend her to anyone!!