Taylor Street Favors Reviews

Taylor Street Favors 4
Taylor Street Favors 5
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 03/18/2017

I ordered gift boxes for stemless wine glasses. They came more quickly than I expected and I was kept informed of processing and delivery times via email and text! Thanks so much!

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you for the review. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know we did a good job. - David

lynn · Married on 01/28/2017

David at Taylor Street Favors answers emails! And just about immediately. I appreciated the great prices and quick answers to my questions. Printed napkins were delivered with tracking in a very timely manner for my daughter's wedding. You may have confidence in their customer service

Sent on 09/30/2016

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you Lynn for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you. Early 'CONGRATULATIONS!' on your daughters wedding. - David

Tatiana · Married on 12/18/2016

Absolutely loved working with Taylor Street Favors. David was on point and provided truly great customer service, especially given the unavoidable delays with our order. Whenever I need party favors, I look here first. Would recommend/use this vendor again without reservation!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

Don't think twice. Taylor Street Favors is an exceptional company and an excellent resource!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you Kristin. I am glad we had a chance to be a part of your event. ;-)

julia · Married on 08/06/2016

This place is amazing. They went out of their way to make sure that I got exactly the wedding cake topper that my daughter wanted. When they realized that the item I initially wanted was no longer available, they found someone who could MAKE one for me, sent me a text message, and arranged the shipping for me. The price was reasonable, and they even refunded some of the shipping cost and got it to me in a couple of days. They checked with me to be sure that my item arrived. It was an amazing experience, one of the few pleasant experiences with a vendor during the wedding planning process. I will buy from them again. Exceptional service, and the topper was exactly what we wanted. I actually cried because I was so happy that someone would go out of his way to help me so much with such a small (but important) detail for my daughter's wedding. Anyone who needs supplies for a wedding should order through this company. I loved receiving text messages that kept me informed about my purchase. Excellent experience.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Hi Julia, Thank you for that amazing review. I am so glad everything worked out. Weddings can be stressful and, if we can, we try to take some of that stress away. I am glad we could do that for you. It was great working with you and I look forward to working with you again in the future. - David

Love the item. Made a great gift. Pleasure doing business with this company.

Sent on 07/03/2016

• John

John Melton · Married on 06/16/2016

Extraordinary Excellence At Everyday Prices

Wide selection of quality products available at attractive prices, carefully packaged & shipped timely to the customers.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Taylor Street Favors 6
    Taylor Street Favors 7
    Taylor Street Favors 8

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you John for the review. I am glad we had an opportunity to work with you on your celebration. - David

Samantha · Married on 03/26/2016

Okay everyone, I don't normally do this, but I need to give some recognition to Taylor Street Favors. They LITERALLY have the best customer service in the ENTIRE universe.

We ordered our custom cake topper from them, and they have gone above and beyond to make sure we were happy with it. From responding to my e-mails within hours on holiday weekends, to creating a special listing so that I could purchase color sample (and then giving me a credit for the cost of the sample), to being patient with me while I denied three designs before officially choosing one...they have been AMAZING. So amazing that my mom and I have even laughed in disbelief a few times.

I don't know if you have any special events coming up, but next time you do, USE THIS COMPANY. They are a dream to work with.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Hi Samantha, it was a pleasure helping you with your cake topper. Thank you for taking the time to share your experince with us and allowing us to be a part of your wedding. If you need any help with other favors or gifts let us know. - David

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2015

Wonderful personalized service, exceptional value.

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for that wonderful review. We really appreciate the feedback. - David
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 05/16/2015

They processed and shipping my purchase super fast. (Not a personalized item fyi) They also thought they might have the wrong address for me because their verification system didn't recognize it, so they contacted me immediately to let me know. Pretty impressed, hope to use them again.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thanks Carrie! We look forward to seeing you again on Taylor Street.
  • User6345753 · event on 03/13/2015

The products were great, and the service wonderful

Sent on 02/10/2016

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you for the review!

Deidrie · Married on 06/28/2014

I found this vendor to be extremely helpful and responsive.

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank You Deidrie for that nice review. I look forward to working with you again. - David

Janelle King · Married on 08/20/2005

Great Company

Derek Lenington at Taylor Street Favors was very personable, emailed me to verify my order and even suggested other options if I needed to change. Shipping was fast and none of my items arrived broken or missing! Great customer service!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you Janelle for the great review. It was really great working with you too. I hope everyone loved the mini cake stands! - Derek

alyza · Married on 07/18/2017

Great Price - Speedy Delivery!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you private user! If you can, send us an email to get your discount code. - David
    info [at] tsfavors.com

P · Married on 06/30/2017

Excellent customer service,we used the vendor product for a high school graduation party.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

David provided excellent service and communicated with me directly to ensure all of my separate items would arrive before my wedding and he even informed me personally when my shipments had been mailed. This was also the only company that wasnt out of stock on the adorable round flasks I used for my bridesmaid gifts. You will not be disappointed with Taylor Street Favors!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for this review. I am glad we had the opportunity to be a part of your event. - David

Lori · Married on 10/04/2015

I stumbled across this site when I was looking for wedding toppers. I'm glad I did, they had some good quality items for favors. I was pleased with what I bought.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Taylor Street Favors's reply:

Thank you Lori, we appreciate you taking time to share your experience with Taylor Street! If we can help you with other favors or gifts in the future, please let us know.

Pierina · Married on 09/17/2017

4.2

Purchased 2" photo frames for my BFF's Bridal Shower, everyone loved them. All but two came perfect, out of 32.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2017

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

Bought for a recently married friend. Loved it.

Sent on 02/24/2017

Nicole · Married on 02/25/2017

0.4
      0.5

Awful service! Product was nothing like pictured. Didn't want to do anything to help!!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Hi Nicole,
    I do appreciate the time you took to write a review. All reviews help us to re-evaluate so that we can be constantly improving. This review is just simply false.

After your call telling us you thought you bought real wood favor boxes, even though the item clearly states wood print, we decided to take the return as a gesture of good will. I emailed you right after the call to give you the return authorization number plus the address to return the boxes and labels to for a full refund. In that email I also said that if you liked you could keep the labels if you could use them and I would still give you the refund. We never received the return.

After your event you wrote to tell us you decided to use the boxes and labels and demanded a refund or you would dispute the charge because you were not satisfied with how they looked. You made the choice to use the product. Based on that information I replied and asked you to return the unused and would review them and refund you what was left over if we agreed with your complaint about the boxes and labels OR I would give you a twenty dollar store credit towards your next purchase of the same dollar amount, with no need to return anything - sight unseen. You then wrote back telling me you threw them away.

While I can appreciate your frustration I can not agree with your claim the we would not help. In general we do not take returns on personalized items, but after your initial call we decided to offer a full refund on this product since the were unused. Despite that offer you then decided to use the product.

While we are not perfect Derek and I work very hard to provide great service and products. We are a company the strives to treat our customers like we would want to be treated. No one likes to be bullied and in this time of fake news it's important to call out false narrative and stick with facts. I believe we were very generous in trying to help you resolve your initial complaint.

David