Taylor Rental/ Party Plus Reviews

28 Reviews for Taylor Rental/ Party Plus

28 Taylor Rental/ Party Plus Reviews
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/15/2017

Awesome service, everything as expected. They made it very easy! Very happy!

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2017

We were so happy with all of our rentals from Taylor Rentals! Katie was an absolute sweetheart, and our wedding was amazing thanks to their rustic iron arch, wine glasses, cloth napkins, etc.! We definitely recommend them for all of your rental needs.

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 02/06/2016

I had a good experience with Taylor Rentals! I just rented 40 natural wood chairs for my ceremony. They were quick & easy to work with, with some of the better prices in the area. I'm pleased!

JJ · Married on 07/17/2015

Excellent service, amazing products and well priced. They truly care about the customer and go the extra mile. I would hire them again...and again...and again.

JJ · Married on 07/17/2015

BEST WEDDING VENDOR EVER! Amazing store, ideas, presentation, customer service and products. Also, the delivery staff were helpful, patient and very eager to make our day as special as possible. I couldn't give them a higher recommendation.

I worked with Taylor Rentals for my wedding and they worked with me on everything. They mailed me a picture packet with prices and was a phone call away with any questions I had. Love them!

Mary · Married on 05/02/2015

This is the place to go for rentals for sure!!! Everything I had asked fro was there. A few items had to be exchanged but they were able to accommodate me which I thank them for.

So great!!!

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2014

Taylor Rentals was used by my caterer for most of our rentals. I didn't work with them directly but I know there were changes maid about 1 1/2 weeks before the wedding and everything was what we wanted. Every item was in great shape and it looked great!

As an event planner/banquet manager, I have dealt with Taylor Rental/Paso Robles on numerous occasions. Whenever entering their store, I admire their wedding displays and large product inventory that offers choices from the very simplest to the most ornate wedding.
    If I have a large event and want to fold the napkins prior to site arrival, they allow me to pick those items up early. If my staff has inadvertently put one of Phil's Catering supplies in with their rentals, they take the time to look for them and get them returned.
    Owned by Earnie Barncastle and staffed by DeAnna, Renee and Kristen, they have always gone the extra mile for me! They are definately a "customer service" business: friendly and helpful!

rusty · Married on 10/13/2011

Thank You so much for providing the rentals for our wedding!
    We didn't have to worry about a thing, and our guest were happy and warm. you were all so accommodating, and we truly appreciated all your help.
    Sincerely,
    Rusty& Renee Roquet

vicki · Married on 03/12/2011

We only needed to rent an aisle runner:)

Stephanie · Married on 05/29/2010

This company helped me from out of state and made it very easy to pay, pick up, and drop off. They were a pleasure to work with and very affordable.

Chelsea · Married on 05/16/2009

Everything was as we ordered, not over-the-top expensive and just down the street from the event location, so pickup was convenient! They had a variety of colors for linens and the special order prices were reasonable. Though their Atascadero location may look a little backwoods, the employees were professional and they had example tables laid out for visual reference, which was great.

rebecca · Married on 06/07/2008

They were great. They were on time, everything was clean and woman behind the counter even gave us different ideas on how to tie the table cloths on our cocktail tables.

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2011

We placed a very last minute order for linens and chairs and were totally satisfied with everything. The delivery gentlemen were timely and courteous and the rental staff all in all were very kind. My chairs came very clean and pretty, i did not have covers or ties so i was very pleased with the quality. The linens were perfect, no complaints. I would Highly recommend Taylor Rental.

Harmony · Married on 10/03/2009

We used Taylor Rental through our caterer and couldn't have been happier!

Working with the sororities at Cal Poly, I've also had a lot of non-wedding experience with Taylor Rental and other rental companies. Taylor has proven to provide exceptional service and great quality!

Kayla · Married on 07/18/2009

The order went perfectly. They are very helpful!

Cari · Married on 08/29/2010

Taylor Rentals is just a great place to find those last minute items for your wedding. My location did not offer any cocktail tables for the reception. I am so glad one of my vendors recommended them to me.

Kara · Married on 08/01/2009

Taylor rental was very easy to work with and were timely in their delivery and pick-up of all items. They were a pleasure to work with and all of the items we rented were in great shape. Their staff was very helpful in answering questions and adjusting our order as our RSVP numbers changed.

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2009

Everything we needed that wasn't provided by our location or other vendors we were able to find here at Taylor Rentals. We didn't realize how cold the location would be at night until our rehearsal. The people at Taylor were so great and ended up giving us a great deal on heaters for the reception. Thank you guys so much, from the bottom of my heart.

• Julie

Julie · Married on 06/05/2010

4.2
      3.5

We used Taylor to provide all the dishes, stemware and flatware for our wedding reception. They were incredibly easy to work with and very responsive when we had to make a few changes to our order. The only complaint I would have is that their delivery guys have more knowledge of what's on the order and what's in their truck. My delivery guys dropped off over 100+ wine glasses which were the wrong size and ended up being for the next delivery on their route. They were quick to fix the situation, so all in all I was very happy with their products & service!

• Valerie

Valerie · Married on 08/05/2011

3.8
      3.0

Overall pretty good didn't have any problems the day of my event. I just got simple white chairs so nothing too difficult. The only complaint is that the first time I called and paid they forgot to send me a confirmation and had to call weeks later to remind them. Also pretty pricey but I guess that's all chair rental places however they were the cheapest I could find in the area. Called about 3 others. Plus is that they did a Saturday pick up for me which they normally don't do. Thankful for that.

• Colleen

Colleen · Married on 04/01/2012

3.4
      3.0

There are not many rental companies in our area so there was really no other option for our wedding. The employees were nice and very helpful. We had a few changes prior to the official ordering and they gave us no issues with each change we made. However on the day they came to pick up, it was a Sunday wedding, they showed up at 8am. They knew our venue well and our venue was very familiar with their delivery and pick up times and schedules. Not all of the glasses were in the containers yet and they tried to say they could come back since we weren't ready, but they were going to charge us extra. My venue coordinator packed it all up and had them take it all right then, refusing to let them charge us extra when they shouldn't have come so early either! Then they tried to take the table cloths I had bought for our cocktail tables and my table runners I paid for as well. We also had noticed our table cloths were way to big for the round tables, they had sent the wrong ones and charged us for the wrong size. Everything got worked out eventually without too much hassle. But it seems not too much attention to detail was being paid. It wasn't a horrible experience, just a pain. I would still recommend them, for the simple fact that there aren't many choices in the area.

• F

Jessi · Married on 10/15/2011

3.2
      2.0

Maybe I don't understand the rental process (this was my first wedding) but I was a little disappointed in my experience with Taylor Rental. My order was written on a piece of scratch paper, and I was later called on the phone with a total, and charged over the phone. This didn't bother me too greatly until two days before the wedding I went in to pay my remaining balance and confirm a pick up time; I was told my lace table cloths weren't going to be in on time (in time to get them on the tables before the wedding) and to check again tomorrow. This caused me great stress. They ended up here on time, stressed for nothing, but somehow two cocktail tables didn't make it on the order. My groom and I sat at a much bigger table than planned as did our very small cake which looked quite sad on a big table. I can't help but think that may have had something to do with scratch paper and no printed receipt. My fault for not being overly careful and double checking.

Kelley · Married on 11/20/2010

2.8
      2.5
      3.0

Taylor Rental was recommended to us by a few of our vendors, but when it came down to it working with them was a little difficult. We rented 2 large canopy heaters and 6 outdoor patio heaters. First when they delivered them they were unassembled. We had to call them to come back and assemble them. They also didnt provide extension cords because they were taken by one of their other locations. Then during the wedding (November - about 40degrees & rain) one patio heater burst in to flames and had to be turned off and one of the canopy blow heater tanks started to leak gas so it also had to be turned off.