Taylor Rental & Party Plus Reviews

Taylor Rental & Party Plus 5
Taylor Rental & Party Plus 6
Taylor Rental & Party Plus 7

Linda · Married on 07/21/2012

excellent job! Friendly service and very accommodating

Sent on 07/28/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2012

Nick did a great job working with me and my mom for my wedding. Everything turned out wonderful. Dylan and his crew did an outstanding job putting up and taking down the monsterous tent.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Lindsey · Married on 03/17/2012

Taylor Rental was great. Had a great selection. Helped us stay in budget. Were super responsive and great to work with.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Taylor Rental & Party Plus's reply:

Thanks for the review Lindsey, it was great working with you!

Lara · Married on 08/27/2011

Taylor Rental were great! We rented a tent, lighting, tables, chairs and tableclothes from them. Nick patiently worked with me to make sure I had exactly what we needed, taking into account the type of wedding we were having and making recommendations on what he thought would work best, even if it was not the most expensive option! They were open to us revising the order as well nearer the time of the wedding. The day before the wedding, they turned up exactly when they said they would and set everything up. Our wedding was the day before Hurricane Irene and so they were concerned that their equipment would be damaged. Therefore, they worked on the Sunday arriving early to dismantle everything and take it away, with no inconvenience to myself or my family. The whole experience with them was stress free (which was beyond valuable with the amount of other things there were to stress about!) and professional - they definitely deserve a recommendation!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Taylor Rental & Party Plus's reply:

Thanks for the great words Lara! You were one of many customers that were provided with the best service we could offer for the hurricane weekend. We're always trying our best to make customers happy, even if it means taking down tents in a hurricane!

Kristy · Married on 07/23/2011

Rental experience was very positive. We rented chairs and tables for our wedding. Nick even called the chair manufacturer to answer additional questions I had. I was very happy with this rental experience.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Brian · event on 06/24/2017

The staff from Taylor Rental was very helpful from the planning of our event through the day of equipment pick up. We had a beautiful day because of the services and equipment for or special day.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/05/2015

We used Taylor rental for our farm wedding in September. Jenna was very helpful and responsive. Their online database is very helpful for planning and finding everything you need.

They also set up and pick everything up very quickly and professionally.

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • User2571984 · 2+ years ago

Very satisfied and would definitely recommend Taylor Rental NY

Sent on 07/31/2012

Beatty · Married on 08/26/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Taylor Rental and will gladly use them again!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Denine · Married on 07/09/2017

Provided tables, chairs and linens for a small outdoor wedding. Very easy to work with and professional.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Denine,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure working with you!
    Jenna

Chuck · Married on 10/01/2016

Thank you Taylor Rentals for taking great care of us as we prepared for our wedding.
    Unknown to us at the time when we placed the tent order, a pole tent wouldn't work for the space we had. The first crew that came out explained the situation and offered a solution that worked out perfectly and within our time frame. They went above and beyond to get the job done and Jenna made the situation as stress free as possible.
    I highly recommend Taylor Rentals for any special occasion rentals.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Tara · Married on 09/03/2016

EXCELLENT customer service and very accommodating. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Mary · Married on 07/22/2016

Highly recommend Taylor Rental - very responsive and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kate · Married on 10/10/2015

Taylor Rental surpassed all expectations for us. We planned a 200 person backyard reception in the Adirondacks overlooking Lake Champlain, we had to rent everything from the tent, tables, chairs, & linens to keg coolers, pony hoppers, & a wine barrel table. We rented the flushable Port-A-John which we continuously got compliments on being the nicest port-a-johns ever. Their store in Plattsburgh has samples of everything which made it extremely easy to visualize and plan. My husband and I are very impressed with their professionalism and quality.
    Taylor Rental & Party Plus in Plattsburgh, NY helped make our dream wedding become a reality!

Sent on 10/25/2015
  • User4219772 · 2+ years ago

Jenna was fantastic to work with and quick to respond to my questions and changes that needed to be made! We rented chairs and Adirondack chairs for our ceremony spot. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Nancy · Married on 06/17/2017

3.5

We used Taylor Rental for a tent, chairs and tables and paper products for the celebration of our 50th wedding anniversary this past June. Jenna was always patient, kind, helpful and great to work with, even through all the times I changed my mind!!!! It was delightful to have such great service!! I appreciated Jenna's guidance and advice on matters big and small.
    The party was great!!
    Nancy

Sent on 08/21/2017

vicki · Married on 08/27/2016

I highly recommend Taylor Rental and Party Plus. Jenna was very flexible and accommodation to make sure that our wedding day was a huge success and did everything the same day as the event!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Hi Vicki,
    So glad to hear everything was great. It was a pleasure working with you!

We rented portable toilets, a warmer oven and some serving items for our son's wedding. No complaints whatsoever.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kerry · Married on 09/20/2014

Jenna was a gem to work with, prices were reasonable and comparable to other companies in the area.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Taylor Rental & Party Plus's reply:

Kerry, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it was a pleasure working with you!

These folks were very good. The salesperson was very responsive and nice, and quickly got back to me whenever I made changes to my order. The delivery guys were also very helpful - I wasn't there when they arrived and had never seen the venue, but the guy on the phone patiently explained what the lawn looked like and ended up putting the tent in the perfect place, despite my vague, hand-waving description.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Taylor Rental & Party Plus's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It is wonderful to hear about your positive experience with Taylor Rental and Party Plus. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to contact us. Best wishes!

Elaine · Married on 08/13/2016

When your daughter exclaims, "Mom this was just the party I wanted!" all your hopes are realized. Jenna Beauregard and Taylor Rental & Party Plus of Plattsburgh, NY helped to make my daughter's engagement party such a success. Jenna was great to work with. She was very knowledgeable and made sure all aspects of the party were covered. The delivery men were also great. Professional and very accommodating. I would highly recommend Taylor Rental for all your rental needs.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Jenna was very helpful in getting us the the tablecloths that we wanted and the correct color. Setup was great with the rented chairs that looked wonderful in the rustic setting at the Crown Plaza Golf Club. And the adirondack seating area was well enjoyed.
    Thank you for all the hard work.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Taylor Rental & Party Plus's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am pleased to hear you were happy with everything. It was a pleasure working with you and I am sure the Golf House looked great with your personal touches! Best wishes for you and your new spouse!

Excellent service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Taylor Rental & Party Plus's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2011

Thank goodness for Taylor Rental!!! They provided everything we needed for our outdoor wedding reception in addition to kind and prompt service. One can't help but worry that things will not go as planned during a time like this, but that stress was eased by Taylor Rental. Everything was organized well, on time and available to us for a decent price. Thanks again Taylor Rental!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Taylor Rental & Party Plus's reply:

Thanks again! Keep us in mind for future events!

John · Married on 08/20/2016

I have already told a few people who asked where I rented from, that I would recommend Taylor. I did have two small problems, 1- the coffee urn did not work at all. 2- While the men who were putting up the tent, they changed some of the bulbs on the light set. They must have dropped one and one of the kids cut there foot on some broken glass. I checked and it was definitly from a bulb,

Sent on 09/09/2016

Hi John,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I would like to apologize for the issue you had with the coffee maker, we did check that out and it appears to be an issue with the heating element so we will issue you a refund on that. I am so sorry about the broken glass, the delivery crew should have cleaned that up immediately, I hope everyone is ok. It was a pleasure working with you!