Taylor Rental / Party Plus Reviews

3 | Orange, CT

3 Reviews for Taylor Rental / Party Plus

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

Taylor Rental was great. They did a site visit and helped me determine what I realistically needed for my wedding without trying to sell me on extras. Rented a tent in case of rain and fortunately the weather was perfect, but the tent was great anyway for a break from the sun. Would definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Melanie · Married on 12/15/2007

3.0

Pretty straight forward rental. Vendor was responsive, listened, made suggestions. Overall good experience.

Sent on 08/20/2008

2.2
      1.5
      3.5
      0.5
      1.5

Hated them. the drop off time for my wedding items was 1:30, and they didnt come until 4. They had everything for my wedding, from table cloths to glasses and dishes to the arch i was going to get married under. I NEEDED THEM THERE ON TIME. we had to start my wedding late because they messed up my delivery.
    At the end of the night I broke everything down for them and had it all ready. They didnt take it all and charged us $200 for not returning they stuff to them on time. I had to call them so many times to please ask them to come get there stuff, and it took weeks for me to get my $200 back. Not pleased with them.

Sent on 07/28/2014