taviametal Reviews

taviametal 2
taviametal 3

Virginia · Married on 11/11/2017

Thoughtful, creative, meticulous jewelry

I cannot say enough about Tavia's work. I had a family antique diamond "cocktail" ring that I wanted to re-purpose into my engagement/wedding rings, and Tavia was so thoughtful in her designs and metal suggestions. She created my rings, my partner's ring, four necklaces for family, and a pair of earrings using the diamonds and her metals. I constantly get compliments on my jewelry, which is the perfect combination of retro and modern, bold and delicate. My partner's ring is also stunning, and Tavia was even able to put a small inscription on the inside. Her workspace is inviting and affirming, and one could easily spend an hour just wandering and looking at all of her and her colleagues creations. I so love her work, that we went back in on our anniversary to purchase another small piece. I appreciate more than anything that nobody will ever have my exact rings, as each piece is a unique, carefully put-together reflection of our marriage.

Sent on 02/11/2019
    taviametal 4
    taviametal 5

taviametal's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet and lovely review! I absolutely loved working with the two of you! It was such an honor to turn your family heirlooms into something new that represents you each and your union. The prefect blend.

Ariel · Married on 08/19/2017

Tavia created a beautiful ring for my husband's wedding band. We combined two styles of ring that we liked from her website and were even able to customize the width. I got to add a surprise touch to the ring too- a little special note was engraved on the inside of the ring along with our wedding date. My husband was so surprised and loved it! Thank you Tavia for your beautiful work.

Sent on 04/11/2018
    taviametal 6

taviametal's reply:

Thank you, Ariel, for such a sweet message! I really enjoyed working with you on this special ring for your husband, and am so glad he loves it!!

Emily · Married on 03/03/2017

Quality work, brilliant designs, intricate detailing, superb value. Couldn't be any happier with our purchase! Of course, these are all one-of-a-kind, limited edition and custom made!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Anne · Married on 07/02/2011

Our rings are so beautiful and meaningful to us- we couldn't be any happier with Tavia's work!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Emily · Married on 11/10/2012

Not long after we got engaged, my fiancee bought me a necklace from Tavia. He liked her work and when it was time to look for wedding bands, he suggested we go talk to her about making them. We both loved her style and decided to go for it. She was awesome to work with and we are thrilled with our bands. I can't say enough nice things about Tavia and her work!

Sent on 11/01/2012