Tatman Photography Reviews

Tatman Photography 4
Tatman Photography 5
Tatman Photography 6
Tatman Photography 7

Glenn was a true pleasure to work with. Our pictures were worth every penny! They look like they are from a magazine...honestly!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Glen was great to work with! Very funny and down to earth guy. Amazing photographer and you get a great deal for your money.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Katie · Married on 09/14/2013

Glen Tatman was amazing to work with! My husband is not a fan of getting his picture taken but Mr. Tatman was so easy to work with, my husband enjoyed the whole process. I think my husband was more excited to see the photos then I was. Mr. Tatman was so easy to work with, he returned emails and phone calls quickly, he was professional and a pleasure to work with. All of our friends and family were very impressed with our photos! We love all of them!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Erin · Married on 09/13/2013

Tatman photography was wonderful to work with over the past year. All pics were taken very quickly with great attention to detail--the colors are amazing in our pics. Engagement pics done within days and an entire wedding album done prior to our return from our honeymoon--I don't know any other photographer who does that kind of service. They made our big day run very smoothly and made sure we got all the different shots we wanted and added their own creativity in the mix.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Jason · Married on 08/31/2013

Glenn Did an absolutely fantastic job! We are very please with how the pictures turned out, he has a great eye for photography. The photos were high quality and perfectly capture our wedding day. Glenn and his team were on time and professional. Don't be that couple that hates their wedding pictures for the rest of you life, call Glenn!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Glenn was Awesome! After searching online and meeting with a couple different photographers, my husband and I knew right away that Glenn would be perfect for us. His work is incredible and most importantly we wanted someone with a great personality so we would feel comfortable on our wedding day. Glenn was perfect all around. He is flexible and responds quickly. We received our wedding pictures a week after our wedding. It nice to come home from our honeymoon and be able to see our pictures and relive our wedding. Every other photographer I meet and heard through friends took at least a month before they received their pictures back. I was very pleased with Tatman photography and will recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2013

Tatman Photography did a wonderful job at my wedding. They were very kind and helpful. My wedding was on 6/21 and we went on our honeymoon right after the wedding. During our honeymoon I checked my email and was so excited to see that my photos were already ready for me to pick up. It was so nice to come home and be able to look at our photos right away. I was very excited to see that were lots and lots of photos for us to go through. :)

Sent on 07/29/2013

Julia · Married on 06/14/2013

Glen and his assistant Alyssa were the best! Both took beautiful pictures and were very flexible and professional. I received the rights to over 1,000 wedding pictures. I never would have guessed I would have that many pictures taken! He captured every scene of the wedding and when I look at my pictures, it's almost like I can relive my wonderful day moment by moment.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 06/08/2013

I don't even know where to start. Glenn and Alyssa were UNBELIEVABLE! The photography is seriously breathtaking- they captured every moment perfectly and I am left with over a thousand pictures that are stunning. I couldn't be happier. Glenn was incredibly professional and very flexible. He traveled around with us and sought out perfect locations that coordinated with out entire wedding. His talent is incredible and his photography is very unique- a perfect blend of candid and portrait shots that he edits to perfection. His studio is incredibly convenient and he and his wife are very welcoming. I have received endless compliments on our wedding photography -- we have nothing but excellent things to say about Tatman Photography! Thank you for capturing our perfect day!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Heather · Married on 05/26/2013

Heather & Reid

"Stunning", "Gorgeous", and "Magazine Material". These are all phrases and compliments we received from our families, friends, and guests about our wedding pictures. I will start by saying that pictures were really all that mattered to us. In the end sad but true everyone forgets about the other things. DO NOT SKIMP on your wedding photographer. Make it a high priority. I researched several like 100 wedding photographers. I came across Tatman Photography and literally fell in love! The images were unique, fun and absolutely beautiful. We met with him and we knew we had found "the one". From every step of the process Glenn was very helpful, patient and attentive. I sent him several photo ideas I had found from pinterest and some of them actually turned out better than the ones I sent him. Glenn and his assistant Alyssa are truly the real deal when it comes to wedding photography. They are so down to earth and incredibly easy to work with. They listen to what you want and truly want you to love your pictures. You don't have to worry one bit. They will capture every single precious detail. In my case it was our personalized heart thumbprint thank you tags. We actually got married at a park and Glenn and Alyssa found spots that I didn't even know existed there to make it look breathtaking. They captured memories and photos that are priceless in my eyes. We are grateful beyond words and so pleased with our decision to go with Tatman Photography. TRUST ME you will not be disappointed with your photos. I was always the girl obsessed with everyone else's photos but I must admit I'm now that girl obsessed with my own. I might also add I also love Glenn's wife Debi too. You see if as Glenn and Alyssa aren't great enough with weddings, Debi does maternity, babies, kids, families and seniors. She is the sweetest treasure ever! BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Katie · Married on 05/18/2013

We are so extremely happy that we chose Tatman Photography to shoot our wedding! Glenn & Alyssa were perfect and captured all the right moments on our special day, from getting ready to the private reveal to the excitement and happiness of our bridal party and guests. The photos of the bridal party went so smoothly--and we could not have asked for better people to be running things behind the camera!

In addition to a wonderful experience, I received preview pictures a mere 3 days after the ceremony. I will be getting the remainder of my photos tomorrow, just one week after our wedding. Amazing!

The photos are absolutely gorgeous and unique. I will definitely recommend Tatman Photography to my friends and family.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Chad · Married on 04/13/2013

After interviewing 10 photographers and studios in Cincinnati, my wife and I went back and awarded our business to the only photographer that made us feel like he cared about our wedding as much as we did. Glenn wowed us with his work, but more importantly, he would serve as our photographer and not some assistant or new hire from a big studio. We clicked with Glenn and his protege Alyssa, and it showed in the amazing output. See for yourself at the link below. We couldn't have been more happy with Glenn and Alyssa - they made us feel so special on our day, and now we have the photos we always dreamed of to remember for a lifetime.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Jaime · Married on 04/06/2013

Glenn and Alysaa were amazing. He was easy to contact and fun to work with! His photography was amazing and beautiful. He got great pictures but had a way of blending in and not being noticed.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Cara · Married on 03/02/2013

Tatman Photography was AMAZING!! They went above and beyond to make our pictures better than I ever imagined! It was unbearably cold on our wedding day but Glenn and Alyssa went out of their way to give us the outdoor photos we wanted. Highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Glenn was a great photographer to work with, for both our engagement photos and our wedding! He was able to capture great photos from the wedding day and night...getting some great dance moves from all of our wedding guests! Looking through all the photos, you could really capture the wedding day activities starting with getting ready all the way to the last dance move of the night! We will definitly recommend Tatman Photography to all our friends who will be getting married in the upcoming years. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Leah · Married on 06/02/2012

Glenn and his team are absolutely wonderful! I absolutely love my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures! I knew that I wanted to make sure we had a great photographer, and as soon as I looked at Glenn's website I knew he was it. His pictures are stunning and he is extremely talented. He and his assistant were great to work with, and he had my pictures ready for us by the time we got back from our honeymoon! Not only that, but Tatman Photography is the greatest deal you will find out there! My only suggestion to all of you future brides is to make a list of your must have pictures to give to your photographer! Glenn suggested this to me and my husband and we completely forgot to do it and ended up missing out on some pictures we really wanted. Our fault! Regardless, Glenn is wonderful and his pictures are the best out there! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Donna · Married on 06/21/2014

Our photos were beautiful! It was so easy working withGlen and his team. We got a good mix of traditional photos and unique shots in special settings. We were so happy with the results and it was all done at a fair price.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Dustin · Married on 04/29/2017

Glenn was amazing! We had 26 attendants in our wedding and Glenn and his second shooter handles the large crowd exceptionally. The day could not have gone smoother. He was great to work with, responded promptly to calls/emails and the finished product was better than we could have expected. Glenn is THE person to hire for wedding photos!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/22/2013

3.5

Great style! Glenn was able to shoot our son and puppy with the engagement shoot, providing us with beautiful family portraits. The wedding shots turned out beautifully.

Sent on 08/29/2013