Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry Reviews

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 7
  • Susan

Susan Lee · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Thank you Marcela!!

Tatiana has been very responsive with all my questions and flexible with my scheduling requests even though she's crazy busy. She was unfortunately unavailable for my engagement shoot date but recommended and sent someone else on her wedding team, Marcela, out to Montauk NY to do my makeup/hair. Marcela was warm, funny, and skilled. She manipulated my thick straight hair into perfect waves and gave me a soft glam/ rose gold look. I have another trial with Tatiana in October but I have no doubt that she will absolutely deliver.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

We are pleased to work with you and I’m looking forward to seeing you in the fall!
  • Amanda

Amanda Timian · Getting married on 04/11/2020

I wish I could afford to look this good every day

My before and after photos seriously make me look from a prison inmate to a beauty queen - Tatiana was very personable and it felt like a friend was doing my makeup -

I can't wait to see how I look on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Thank you, Amanda!
    I had a great time doing your trial and looking forward to see you again later this year!
    xoxo, Tatiana
  • Chen

Chen Shuhan · Married on 11/02/2019

Very happy with my engagement hair and makeup

Tatiana is very responsive and answered all my questions promptly. I felt very comfortable working with her. On the day our of our engagement shoot, she arrived very early and walked me through hair and makeup. The result came out perfect. I received so much compliments of my hair. I hired her for my wedding makeup as well. I can’t wait to see what my makeup will look like on my wedding day. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup and hair artist.

Update on my wedding day.
    She saved my day! My hairstylist was about one hour late and Tatiana did my hair though she was only there to do my makeup. My families and friends loved my hair. If I could I would have worked with her for all my hair and makeup. Her makeup is soo natural and I received so much compliments. She is professional and really really good at what she does.

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 14
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 15
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 16

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you Shuhan, the pleasure was all mine! Looking forward to seeing you again on Nov 2nd for your big day ;)

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing. Can’t rave enough.

Tatiana and her team slayed! Everyone looked stunning. I’ve had some poor experiences in the past with other makeup artists but Tatiana did an amazing job on my hair and makeup. Love. Love. Love. I hope to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 10/29/2019
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 17

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

You are the best, Kristen! Thank you so much for having all of us, you were amazing to work with and we are happy to be part of your big day!
    Hope to see you again soon❤️

Hillary · Married on 10/20/2019

Unbelievable HMUA, unbelievable team, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE on the wedding day. This is THE glam expert + squad you need.

So I’ll start by saying I am PICKY about hair and makeup. I’ve done a number of photo shoots (both behind and in front of the camera) over the course of my career, *and* we had a range of skin tones among the bridesmaids. So when it came to my wedding makeup and bridesmaid’s makeup, I knew exactly what I wanted: someone who knew how to enhance natural beauty (for my glowing girls), but also had the skills to help me pull off a contrasting dramatic bridal look.

I could not have asked for better artists the day of. Not only did Tatiana and her team handle all six (!!) bridesmaids and myself flawlessly, we were AHEAD of schedule. Our photographers were completely shocked and told us that had *never* happened to them in their 5 years of shooting weddings.

If you’re on the hunt for a professional, warm, awesome, and FUNNY makeup artist to put you at ease and help you and your girls feel and look your absolute best on your big day, you’ve found her.

Book her now before her prices (so deservingly) triple, or I hire her to follow me around full time. ;)

Thank you so much Tatiana and team!

Photo included is from my trial. Can’t wait to upload my photos from the big day!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 18

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you Hillary! You are the best, it was an amazing journey with you from your first email to the day of. Your girls and your made our Sunday!
    Looking forward to seeing your pictures❤️

Karen Primaylon · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Team

Tatiana and team were great! We booked them very last minute! (9) days to be exact before the wedding and she as very quick to respond and set everything up for us on time. The day of the wedding, everything went smoothly and we had such an amazing day. Thank you Tatiana and team!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Debra

Debra Seda · Married on 10/18/2019

Tatiana is wonderful!!

Tatiana is fabulous!! Not only is she great for brides and bridesmaids, but she did a wonderful job on me, the mother of the bride!! I've never felt so glamorous! She is a true professional, and a very warm and friendly person!! I would highly recommend her!!👍❤

Sent on 10/20/2019
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 19

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Debra. You rocked it and I’m so happy you loved your makeup ❤️

Jenna Seda · Married on 10/18/2019

HIGHLY recommend

Tatiana and her team were amazing!!! She is sweet, patient (I chopped my hair off before the wedding and she let me schedule a 2nd hair trial! ), and very responsive. She made me feel like a goddess on my wedding day, I had never received so many compliments! Book her now!

Sent on 10/20/2019
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 20

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

I’m we had such an amazing morning getting you and your girls ready. Looking forward to seeing your pro pictures 😍
    Thank you for choosing us!

Rosanna T · Married on 10/12/2019

Don’t wait, book now!

I am that indecisive bride that couldn’t decide on hair style, make up or accessories. I sent Tatiana multiple emails for her opinions and thoughts. I also changed hair styles after my trial. She was always patient and responsive right down to when I made my “final choice” for hair and purchased my accessories only a few weeks before the big day. My hair style lasted until the next day and my makeup looked beautiful all night. I liked that she also made sure to make my look different from the other ladies getting their make up done that day. I am a makeup snob and love all the quality product she used and carries. She’s a busy lady, book her quickly!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you Rosanna for your review! I’m going to miss all our emails with you, and you are not a snob in makeup 😉 you just know all the good products out there.
    Thank you for choosing me, your were amazing to work with ❤️

Tasha · Married on 10/12/2019

Great customer service and fabulous work

I cannot thank Tatiana enough for transforming me into a stunning bride for my wedding day! She was an absolute joy to have in my home and was so patient and accommodating. She made me and my girls feel so comfortable and beautiful! I am still getting compliments on my hair and makeup from my big day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • MICHELLE

MICHELLE MUHLBAUER · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing HMU!!!

My experience with Tatiana, from the first time I contacted her till the day of the wedding has been simply amazing. Tatiana is very responsive, and was able to meet all my somewhat vague requests. On my wedding day Tatiana brought a second stylist who was also amazing. They both listened to our preferences and made us all look amazing, and super on time. I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 21

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you Michelle for your kind words and choosing us, we had an amazing day with you! The pleasure was all ours❤️
  • Zara

Zara Basmadjian · Married on 10/04/2019

She's top notch.

I hired Tatiana to do my hair and make up (as well as my sister's) on my wedding day and if I had the chance to do it again, I'd pick her over and over!! She came to Brooklyn and did our hair/makeup at the venue. She was a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be any happier with the end product. She listens to exactly what you want, is patient and an amazing artist.

Sent on 10/28/2019
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 22
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 23
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 24
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 25

Omg Zara, your pictures are stunning 😍
    Thank you for your feedback, you and your sister were so easy and amazing to work with. I would have come to Brooklyn again and again for you :)

Diana · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional

Tatiana is super punctual, professional, friendly and did a superb job on both my hair & makeup trial and day-of wedding. Her makeup style primarily focuses on highlighting one's natural features while giving you a very glowy and dewy finish. Additionally she uses high-quality makeup that both my hair and makeup stayed put throughout the entire day (8+ hours). By the end of the night, I still looked pretty radiant and was reluctant to take off my hair and makeup.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Diana! I had the best time getting you ready 😍 thank you for choosing me!
  • Daisy

Daisy · Married on 09/28/2019

Best makeup artist

So for my wedding day I nedded all day long lasting makeup. My ceremony was at 11am and reception 8pm to 1am. The makeup stayed on point all thought the day. My hair made it all the way to my honeymoon in hawaii. My hair handles curls pretty good, but sleeping on an airplane and making it there still having it styled was perfect for me. I had my makeup and my moms done. We both loved our looks. Totally recommend. Very professional and make you feel like a queen!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 26
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 27
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 28

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

We are thankful for choosing and trusting us to get you ready for your big day!

Lauren Callahan · Married on 09/27/2019

Made my day extra special!!

Tatiana and her team was the perfect addition to my day. They completed everything exactly on schedule & were so pleasant to work with. Tatiana listened to exactly what I wanted and fulfilled all of my exceptions & more! My make-up and hair was absolutely stunning and lasted the entire night without a touch up needed. My bridal party also loved their look , they made all of us feel so beautiful!!

Thank you, Tatiana!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you Lauren for choosing and having us!
    You and your family were a joy to get ready.

Stefanie · Married on 09/10/2019

Great experience

Tatiana was great! Tatiana did my hair and makeup for my wedding banquet last Saturday. She had 2 other appointments that day, but we were able to figure out the timing and we were finished early! My hair and makeup looked wonderful and held up all night. I received multiple compliments =). Thank for your amazing work and making me look beautiful!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Stefanie!
    It was a pleasure to get you ready for your special day.)
    Tatiana.

Cindy · Married on 09/08/2019

Loved Loved Loved Tatiana!

I booked Tatiana right after going through her WeddingWire Reviews and Instagram because I loved what she did on other girls. I don't really wear makeup but Tatiana was able to help! During the trial, I was able to get a feel of what works for me and what didn't work for me. On the wedding day, I sort of know what I like and didn't like so I told Tatiana and she delivered! I loved the hair and makeup that she did for me for the wedding day! I would definitely book her again for future events and definitely recommend her to my friends! What was extra sweet was that she gives you a sample of the makeup after so you can touch up your makeup throughout the day.

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 29

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

The pleasure was all mine, thanj you for choosing me.

Denise Quintavalle · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing HMU!

Tatiana was amazing to work with. She was responsive and professional in all of our correspondences and made everything so easy for me (even when I had last minute changes to the schedule!). I had 10 bridesmaids, 4 flower girls, plus the mother of the groom and mother of the bride. Tatiana and her team did such an incredible job - we all looked great (if I do say so myself). Her pricing was very affordable and I highly recommend her for hair and makeup for ANY event!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Denise!
    You and your girls were amazing to work with, wishing you the best!
    PS: love your new last name 💣
  • Caroline

Caroline L · Married on 09/01/2019

Will use her services again and again!

I cannot say enough good things about Tatiana. My cousin had hired her for her wedding in 2016 where she did my makeup as a bridesmaid. 3 years later- for my own wedding, I knew I had to have her for my wedding makeup. Why?
    1. Her makeup is a more natural look that makes you feel absolutely beautiful, but you’ll still feel like yourself, just “elevated”
    2. She is EXTREMELY responsive, flexible, and reliable. She also did my engagement photo makeup and I am IN LOVE with how they came out
    3. She is always on time and punctual.
    4. She had been very flexible even though I made last minute changes that I felt very guilty about. She took it in stride and really made me feel like she is there to help me feel and look good , but also not to stress.
    5. Affordable. Compared to what I have heard make up artists charge for bridal makeup, Tatiana and her team is not only affordable, but well worth it.
    6. Ex. I had a hairpiece that I was unsure of how it would look with the updo I had. She was able to use it in a way that I would never have thought of. And because I didn’t have veil, I wouldn’t my hair to be more detailed. She really came through and exceeded even my highest expectations

Any future events I have that require professional makeup, I will use her without Hesitation.

If you have her as you HMU artist you will definitely not be disappointed. I’m sure of it.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline, for your kind words! It was so good to get you ready for your wedding and get to meet all the girls again, just like 3 years ago ;)
    The pleasure was all ours, thank you being such an easy going bride, loved every second of working with you ! ❤️
    Best, Tatiana

Elise · Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding hair and make up

Tatiana did a beautiful job on my wedding hair and make up! Working with Tatiana was wonderful! She was receptive and quick to respond to all my ideas leading up to the wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2019
    Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry 30

Hi Elise,
    Thank you so much for your feedback!
    It was a pleasure to get you ready and be part of your big day.
  • Jolene

Jolene Ramsaran · Married on 08/11/2019

Thank you Tatiana!

Tatiana was amazing! She did my my bridal hair and makeup for my August 11th wedding. Not only was she a pleasure to work with, she was extremely talented in bringing my bridal vision to life. She even went out of her way to help my mom and sister with their hair and makeup! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you Jolene for your kind words and letting me be part of your big day!
    You and your family are amazing, wishing you all the best!
    Xoxo, Tatiana

Denise Meyer · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent Experience!

Tatiana is an amazing hair and makeup artist. I am so happy with the entire experience I had with her. She was always responsive and on time. She came to my house for the trial and was so patient throughout, even though I have long thick hair and it took a while! She was nice enough to give me advice on how to proceed even if I weren't to use her services. But of course, I had to have her do my hair and makeup for my wedding. On my wedding day, Tatiana and Paulina did the hair and makeup for myself as well as my bridesmaids and my mother. They were on time and able to complete everyone's hair and makeup within our time frame. The hair and makeup is so natural, romantic and beautiful, they have no problem executing what you envision. Everyone was so impressed with their work and we all received a lot of compliments. Her pricing is extremely fair considering the level of talent and service you get. Lastly, everything was able to hold up for the entire day even through some periods of being outside in sunny hot weather. I would recommend Tatiana for any special occasion you may have!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Denise. Your girls, mom and your were so amazing and a pleasure to work with!
    Wishing you the best and thank you for choosing us!
  • Dana

Dana Borkum · Married on 07/05/2019

Just wonderful!

Tatiana was so lovely to work with right from the get-go. She was responsive via email and phone, and it was easy to set up an initial trial with her. She came to my home and spent three hours with me (!), helping me to pick from three different hair styles. A few days before my wedding, my bridesmaid decided she wanted to have her hair done and Tatiana did not miss a beat. She came earlier than originally scheduled and made sure to fit her in. On the day of the wedding she arrived at 7:15am right on time and had all eight of us done up with time to spare. I should mention that she even included a third stylist so that we would not have to be rushed. Everyone looked absolutely stunning!! My makeup and hair looked even better than the trial, and it stayed all day. I struggled to find someone who would provide a nice naturally enhanced look, and Tatiana was that person! There is no need to look any further, do yourself a favor and book Tatiana!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your feedback!
    It was my pleasure to work with you and your beautiful girls! Please, share some pictures when you have them, because you were a stunner in that dress 😍
    Congratulations one more time!

Jenny · Married on 06/30/2019

Tatiana is an absolute pro!

Tatiana was my hair and makeup artist for my wedding day and I couldn't have been happier with the experience! From our first conversations to discuss my bridal look and scheduling my hair and makeup trial, to our text messages check-ins and my questions along the way, to my wedding day hair and makeup, she is professional, friendly and a super star to create the look I wanted for my special day!

My makeup was classic and flawless, and stayed on all day (and night!) on a warm-weather summer day. My hair was down with soft curls and also stayed strong throughout the event. I got so so many compliments on my hair and makeup from all my friends and family!

I highly recommend Tatiana--I was incredibly happy with her work and felt so beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Randazzo · Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect Natural Look for My Wedding

Tatiana is the best! She really listens to what you like and is a true artist. I NEVER wear make up, and I was nervous to get it done for my wedding. She really created a minimalistic look, with beautiful and subtle details. My make up looked perfect and I think every single guest complimented me on it. It was so natural and flawless!!! I was really happy with everything, not to mention, it looked perfect in photos as well!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Tatiana Li Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin!
    You were stunning and looked amazing, loved everything about your finished look 😍