Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

34 Reviews for Tati Makeup Studio

4.7
Hair (1)
Makeup (1)
Blowouts (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

Tati is an artist! She is extremely talented and is very interactive with the bridal party. We had a fantastic time and I looked absolutely perfect. My make up was absolutely intact when I got back to my room after more than 13 hrs. My hair was absolutely fantastic as well, I did not have one strand hanging after dancing, jumping and hugging all night long. The whole team is extremely talented, very professional, they are really experts at what they do! Absolutely worth every penny!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/26/17, 4 Reviews
0.5

Go elsewhere! Sent them my $200 deposit with my contract indicating the services I would need (I have a small wedding party) and they accepted. 10 days later they send me an email saying there's a $1,000 minimum for services, if not met they would not come out. Since I have a small party I couldn't meet this minimum. They take weeks to reply to emails, don't answer the phone. Horrible customer service. Seriously try someone else. At the end they said they were not returning my deposit despite the fact they threw in the $1,000 minimum AFTER it was sent. Classic bait and switch.
You don't need this kind of stress for your wedding day, find someone else.

Profile Picture Pamela, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
1.5

I reached out to Tati Perez for a hair and makeup trail for my wedding. After my trial, I felt that she was very talented and hired her for me, my bridal party of 6, mother and grandmother. I signed the contract and made the deposit and had stayed in touch with her assistant multiple time since signing the contract to discuss details regarding timeline and how many assistants would come with her for my wedding. The holidays came and went and on New Years Day JUST 3 WEEKS before my wedding calls me TO CANCEL. Tati claimed that her assistant double booked her for another wedding in Colombia and "it was out of her control." Then, she offered to have her assistants do our wedding... but without any discount. I had asked her if there was any better she could do on the price--- to compensate the day off that I took for the trial and for booking TATI (not her assistants!!!). She said no and that I had to pay the same price even if it wasn't her. I did not feel that managed the situation well at all. Deducting the price of the trial from the total bill was the least she could do for this terrible inconvenience for a bride just weeks before her wedding. Now obviously every makeup artist and hair stylist is book since February is one of the most popular months to get married in Miami. I would not recommend her to other bride's because she is unreliable.

Profile Picture kierstin , 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tati did my engagement shoot and my wedding hair & makeup. Honestly there are no words.. I loved it so much, she is so talented and attentive and her team is so professional and punctual. I had to change the date of my engagement shoot due to bad weather and Tati was able to accommodate me without any hassle. She is so sweet and there is no one else I'd rather hire for my hair & makeup other than her. Can't wait for the next event.

Profile Picture Alejandra, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tati's Makeup Studio did my engagement photo makeup and the hair and makeup for me and my bridal party on my wedding day. Tati and her staff were so much fun to work with, listened to exactly what we wanted, and made us absolutely flawless. My hair and makeup lasted all night long, and I wish she could be my personal Glam Squad every day! I will definitely use her services for any event I have in the future!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had all my girls, my mother, mother-in-law and aunt all done by Tati and her team. Adriana and Ariana were absolutely angels when doing our hair. Tati did wonders on make up. All of our make up lasted ALL day and night. The hair and make up was flawless. Tati was difficult to reach at first but eventually I was able to coordinate everything. Adriana did my make up and hair for my engagement pictures and it was absolutely stunning! My make up and hair the day of the wedding was perfect, even though I did not do a bridal trial. My only complaint would be the second make up artist had nails incredibly long that I found very unprofessional for someone who works solely with their hands.
Besides that I would recommend Tati and Adriana to anyone for any event!

Profile Picture User6202551, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Tati and her team are the best! Very approachable throughout the consultation process and always willing to accommodate to meet my needs.

They created the makeup and styling of my dreams and made sure that I was happy, relaxed and stress free during the getting ready process.

100% recommended!!! I hired her Hair and Makeup services for my engagement session, bridal trial, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, bridesmaids and bride services.

Profile Picture Daniela, 9/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing! I found Tati through instagram. At the time my bestfriend was getting married and I gave her Tati's info. She did our make up for her wedding and I fell in love with her work. My makeup was beautiful and it lasted from around 11AM till the end of the night. This wedding was on July 4th and it was sooo hot my spray tan was melting off, but my makeup stayed in place all day and night. Of course when the time came for hire a makeup artist for my own wedding, Tati was the obvious choice. She did my hair & makeup for my engagement pictures, bridal shower, bachelorette party and of course my wedding day. Between her and la Sirena, they did the hair and makeup of my whole wedding party about 8 girls including the moms. We were all done in time and looking flawless. All the girls were happy with what they got.

Profile Picture User3639486, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tati did an amazing job with my wedding day makeup. Everyone gave me lots of complements on the makeup; my bridesmaid also loved their makeup. I definitely would recommend her services, she was great. Absolutely loved her!

Profile Picture Estrella, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tati and her team did my wedding party's hair and makeup for my wedding. There were seven of us, including my mom, my sister (the Maid of Honor), and me. I wish I could put into words how amazing their work was and how grateful I am to have had her do our makeup. Tati and her team were incredibly professional and patient with us (note: we might have not been the easiest group to work with, we were all quite picky about our hair and makeup), and did beautiful work on all of us. Our makeup lasted way into the early morning, absolutely intact! Everyone was raving about how beautiful we looked at the wedding.

La Sirena was exeptional and met everyone's demands for updos, she was so creative and serene. Tati is such a talented makeup artist, and easy to get along with. I highly recommend Tati Makeup Studio to everyone, they are absolutely amazing. Weddings are wonderful, memorable events, and you will be looking at the pictures over and over when the day is long gone. Really, the photography and videography will be the only thing you have left to remember your special day, and Tati and her team will make your pictures special and gorgeous. I wouldn't think twice to go with them.

Thank you Tati for you amazing work! And for convincing me to use the fake lashes :D

Profile Picture Daniela, 5/9/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

There is not enough GOOD things i could say about Tati and her Team !!! I was blessed too find Tati, when she did my trial i saw the light at the end of the tunnel lol :) i contacted her after a not to pleasant experience with another makeup-artist. And from the moment i meet Tati @ her studio she was so professional in every way. She listens carefully and her customer service surpassed A+++. Its obvious that she loves what she does and that's a must !! The Day of the wedding not only me but also my whole bridal party was happy and pleased with their make-up and hair. She was on time, she calmed me down when my nerves started to kick in, she helped me put my veil, and super understanding when i ended up adding a few extra people last minute into the bridal party. Her contour technique is Awesome !! Tati does magic with her hands. She makes you feel beautiful and makes you look GORGEOUS in one of the most important days of your life. Hands down you cant go wrong with Tati and her team !!!!

Xoxo
Suli

Profile Picture Sulineth, 3/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tati and her team were amazing. I was thrilled with my bridal hair and makeup! They were on time, professional, sweet and very reassuring during such a hectic morning. I recommend Tati to everyone I know and have all the confidence in the world in what she can do. All my bridesmaids and family who she glammed for my wedding looked spectacular. She made me feel so beautiful and I could never thank her enough.

Profile Picture Cristina, 3/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tati and her team are THE BEST! When it came to choosing my hair & makeup artist for the big day, I wanted to make sure that not only I looked and felt my best - but that my 10 bridesmaids and my mom were looking and feeling beautiful as well. Tati definitely delivered.

Tati is super sweet, and extremely talented. She takes the time to listen to what you want, offer suggestions based on her experience and is extremely easy to work with. I did trials with a few other Miami Makeup Artists but Tati made me look at feel the best. On the day of, I had no stress whatsoever because of the talented team Tati put together - our Glam squad!

My wedding was early in the day, so 11 people had to be make up and hair ready before my first look at 12:30 pm. Everything went off without a hitch, and all of us had the best time. My bridesmaids and my mom and myself all loved our looks, and the makeup and hair lasted the entire night.

I highly recommend Tati and her talented team! You truly will not regret it!

Profile Picture Diandra, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Tati after having 2 other previous trials. Besides being amazing at what she does, she really listens to what you like and is not afraid to make suggestions, keeping your vision in mind. Her work is simply amazing!!!! She did my makeup for both my engagement session and the day of the wedding and I couldn't have asked for better. Also, everyones makeup looked beautiful the day of the wedding and stayed on all night (very important!). Not only is she a great makeup artist but she has an amazing personality! Thank you Tati!!! :)

Profile Picture Maria, 2/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tati provided hair and makeup services for me and four bridesmaids (and my mom at the last minute!) I've received countless compliments on my wedding day look, and I loved how my hair and makeup turned out. With so many details to coordinate and worry about on my wedding day, once I'd booked Tati for makeup I did not have to worry about that. I felt very comfortable in her makeup chair. I had several questions after my makeup trial, and she patiently answered them.

Her experience with brides is also evident. My dress had a built-in corset that tied all the way up the back, and though one of my bridesmaids had accompanied me to fittings and learned how to get me in the dress, I was so happy Tati was there because she had clearly helped brides get in this kind of wedding dress many times! She made sure my dress was tied on correctly and tightly to accentuate my waist. I appreciated that kind of attention to detail! I highly recommend Tati and her team for both makeup and hair services.

Profile Picture Ileana, 2/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tati is wonderful!! She did my bridal makeup/hair and it was beautiful! With only very little description/direction from me she made it perfect, its like she read my mind! Not only is she a wonderful artis also great person. She worked with my schedule, did last minute shopping for extensions for my hair, and also did hair/make up for my sister, mom, cousin and aunt! Everyone loved it. Completely recomend her. Book her or do a trial with her, you wont regret it!!

Profile Picture User4867110, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She is an amazing makeup artist. I used her for my engagement pictures to try out and I felt in love with her work. Definitely will be doing my makeup for the wedding.
Her contour techniques are amazing..
Look for her in Instagram tatimakeupstudio

Profile Picture Jenny , 1/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Really pampers clients, professional work and great prices. I will be sure to keep your number, I will require your services again, Thank You

Profile Picture User4651641, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tati is AMAZING. Not just as an artist but as a person. Book her fast, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture User4595464, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Without a doubt, I would recommend Tati to everyone. She not only does absolutely stunning hair and makeup but she goes above and beyond with everything. She was always on time and was committed to get work. I felt so beautiful because of her on my special day! Tati is very personable and cares about her clients. I will be using her for every event I need to attend because I know I will look stunning after she's done!

Profile Picture Ana, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was truley impressed with Tati's skills. She made me and all my entire wedding party look amazing! I would higley recommend her.

Profile Picture Ivette, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tati has been my makeup artist for a while now, and when I got engage I knew that I wanted Tati to be my makeup artist and stylist for my big day.
She is incredibly talent and has an amazing team. I looked like a princess because of her! (And my dress of course :D)
Tati's stylist team was able to do hair and makeup for my 18 bridesmaids, my 2 maids of honor, my grandma, mom, mother in law and obviously the bride! I am sure it was a labor of love, and their patience, professionalism, perfectionism and awesome character shinned through.
Tati has definitely and innate talent and I am so happy to be one of her loyal clients.
I would recommend her with my eyes closed!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 9/6/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tati Perez is simply the best! She did my maleup for my engagement picture session, my bridal shower, and myself and some of the bridesmaids or my wedding! Everyone including myself loved it! I would definitely recommend her to anyone. She is very professional, flexible and super sweet! She is the only make-up artist I would go to! She knows everything about makeup, ask her anything and she will tell you what products are best to use for your skin type.
Thank you Tati!!!

xoxo
Erika Greer

Profile Picture Erika, 7/26/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tati was great she did my make up for both my bridal shower and wedding, I couldn't ask for a better makeup artist! She was very helpful and always available for any questions I had. The day of my wedding she made sure that that day it was all about me from start to finish and always with a smile on her face! I loved the make up it came out perfect not to much make up but just enough to make my wedding picture look stunning! And my make up lasted the whole night! With my hair I did a bread and it came out perfect just like the picture I showed her! She is very good and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tati thank you so much for making me look goargeus in my weadding day.
Brides, call Tati.
Beautiful and delicate makeup
Make up and hear lasted all night.
She understood what I wanted and did it.
Punctual and very professional