22 Reviews for Tati and Roman

Wedding Portraits (2)
Save the Date (2)
Slideshow (1)
Trash The Dress (1)

Highly recommend them. Very professional and great quality work. They are very dedicated and full of creativity. Thank you guys once again

Photos
Profile Picture Aaron, 11/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

A creative, talented, warm, fun, friendly and approachable duo Tati and Roman are magicians behind the camera. They capture beautiful and priceless shots that will be keepsakes for a lifetime. I couldn't recommend using them more highly to be witness and take footage of your memorable day. I am incredibly happy with their work, and they were awesome company! They are the BEST :)

Profile Picture Neha, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Finding Tati and Roman during my photographers search for my wedding, was definitely the best! It's always hard to find the style one is looking for but they totally posses the best skills and ideas to capture the best moments with the perfect lighting and background, among other things. Our pictures came out beautiful and there's no doubt that I would work with Tati and Roman should another event occur in our lives. We couldn't be happier with the results and these guys literally go above and beyond to ensure a photo comes out perfect! Thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Paola, 4/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We decided to have good pictures of our Wedding and our friend recommended Roman and Tati as very professional photographers. After looking at their portfolio we had no doubts. There is no a single picture which we even slightly don't like. We waited less than a month for getting photos and video. Very responsible, creative, professional. We recommend!

Profile Picture Anna, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We’re hired Roman for our surprise NYC elopement and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Both of them were so friendly and made two camera shy people feel completely at ease!
The photos were better than expected!!! They captured the whole of our secret experience perfectly so our family could be a part of it too!!!
It was really great getting to know them and we can’t thank them enough for capturing our wedding in such a magical way!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Tati was our photographer. Roman was away but she was able to bring a second photographer. They were incredible! She has sent me only a preview without touch-ups so I could share with friends and family. Incredible! I can't wait to see the rest! Tati was so friendly, professional and responsive. And you can see that she loves her work. She is an artist and I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Tati! And please extend my thanks to your assistant.

Profile Picture Nn, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tati and Roman were awesome!!
We were eloping and they had amazing suggestions, fantastic communication and breathtaking photos.
We could not be happier and we HIGHLY recommend.
Beutiful people who helped make our day perfect.
Book them now!!!

Profile Picture Mat, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Simply put, Tati+Roman are the best. Super creative, easy to get comfortable with, fun, thoughtful...

Tati+Roman make a perfect team.

I hired them to shoot my NYC elopement. They made our day 10x more fun than I could have imagined!

My wife and I love our photos. Tati+ROman's photos have a *WOW* factor that you don't usually see in wedding photos... hire them and you will be very happy!

Profile Picture Caleb, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tati and Roman were so awesome. We can't thank them enough for our beautiful pictures! They were so kind and helpful, and got so many wonderful shots of us. They were incredibly professional, and super sweet! Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 7/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You absolutely need to work with Tanya and Roman for your wedding. No kidding. They are the best.

When I was researching photographers for our wedding,  I was looking for someone who's creative style was a little more distinct - less of the standard 'ethereal soft lighting' wedding shots, but a photographer who pushed the envelop creatively, made use of color and lighting, and clearly knew NYC well. Tanya and Roman was definitely our guys!

First off, they are chill, organized, have a good sense of humor, and are fun to watch in action. My bridesmaids, husband, wedding party and I all had a good time working with them, and they were super patient in working through all of our family photos as well.

Second, they are adventurous and creative! My husband and I had a great time doing our own shots around the venue and seeing them play with lighting, different poses, etc.

Third: The final result. Our photos and highlight reel came very quickly - within the span of weeks after our wedding, and I could not be happier with the memories and unique moments Tati and Roman created for us.

For folks planning their weddings – don't hesitate to bring Tati and Roman on board to the team, they are an absolute pro and will make your day a fun one!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Tati and Roman did a fantastic job, I absolutely love my photos!
Prices are very reasonable, all the pictures were ready in only a few days and I just can’t get enough of them!
I enjoyed working with them and I’m sure I will see the photos of my best friends’ weddings that’s gonna be taken by Tati and Roman. Thank you both again!

Profile Picture Maks, 4/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Me and my husband enjoyed the day we spent with these brilliant photographers. Guys are friendly and open-minded, have many ideas and explain how to pose and help couples to feel comfortable in front of the camera.
What is also important, they retouch your pictures quickly, and are very responsible about their job.
P.S. Pictures are beautiful, unique, and high quality lets you print them easily. We were pleasantly shocked to see all story of our love shown in these photos. Thank you , Tati and Roman , You are so Talented!!!!

Profile Picture Margarita, 7/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roman is the coolest guy of all cool guys that I know. We had a photo shoot with him the day after our wedding, that’s because we got married in another city)) Going to his city ONLY to do a photo shoot looked like a crazy idea to our parents and friends. It was so far away, but the shots were worth it. EVERYBODY admitted it :-) We wish you success, Roman! :-)

Profile Picture Polly , 10/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had our wedding on the 7th of July, 2015. Roman and his team deserve 10 points out of 5 for their work. We never expected the photos to be so astonishing. Despite the fact that wedding is a quite tiring occasion, we see now that we were smiling all day long. Roman and his crew set a whole scene where we and our guests were photographed, these photos are really cool. And we want to give a special thanks for the staged photos in the style of Star Wars. We and Roman travelled half of the city and the results are beyond our imagination. Roman, guys, thank you! We are looking at the photos and crying tears of joy!

Profile Picture Milah, 7/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I realized that I wanted professional-looking photos and was shocked when I saw what other wedding photographers had to offer. Their staged photographs are terrible. Horrifying nightmare. That’s what I called them. BUT… Roman’s staged photos have got me hoping that not everything is lost in our city and a sense of style hasn’t yet died in our streets. Big respect.

Profile Picture Oxanna, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hi everybody! We got married in September of 2013. Choosing a photographer didn’t take much time, because when we saw Roman’s work all questions were gone. We even moved our wedding day to two weeks later and didn’t regret it at all. We were lucky enough to seize two sunny days in the rainy September. We knew beforehand that we didn’t want to be photographed at traditional locations of wedding photo shoots. We just let Roman and his team handle this. They were coming up with ideas right during the photo shoot and time was the only thing that didn’t let them bring all of their ideas to life. Working with Roman and his crew was a really pleasant and easy thing to do, each and every one of them is a pro. The photo shoot was done in a friendly atmosphere of jokes and laughs. That’s the reason why emotions in the pictures are real and we didn’t have to act, Roman was doing the job. The only and extremely significant drawback was that we couldn’t choose the best shot, there were so many of them. EACH ONE was awesome!!! Roman, thank you for your work! Sorry for the delayed review! You’re awesome!

Profile Picture Olya, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

Roman is a wonderful photographer with his own unique style. Most importantly, forget everything you know about a wedding celebration and listen to what the photographer says, the results will be better than you would except then. On your wedding day, it’s better to spend some time on a photo shoot than on purposeless car rides. And Roman will do everything he can. Trust me, the result will be worth the money. The photos will be with you your whole life and you’ll have something to please you on the golden wedding anniversary.

Friends and family have seen our wedding shots lots of times already and they can never get enough of it. Everything’s looking bright, fresh, sunny and beautiful!

P.S. In my view, no other photographer is worthy to be Roman’s alternative.

Profile Picture Tanya, 3/15/14, 1 Review

Howdy, Roman!
Huge THANKS for SUPER-MEGA-AWESOME SHOTS! We can’t feast our eyes enough on them!)
You are indeed an expert in your thing, pictures are really energetic, the most touching moments of our wedding are captured. They will bring us joy our whole life.
We’re really glad that you and your team were with us that day) We had no doubts about getting great results and we made sure about your professionalism ourselves.
Our photographs are unlike others, each of them is individually planned and that’s enjoyable. So, I guess, from now on people won’t have any questions about choosing the right photographer.
We wish you, guys, reaching the top, success in your creativity, daring ideas and may all of your craziest wishes come true!
We wish you happiness in the upcoming year! You are real Magicians, that’s why the shots you make are Magical)))

Profile Picture Vladimir and Olga, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Overall, the photos are just mind-blowing! Our friends and family were crying and laughing with happiness! And they still are, both grown-ups and kids! We didn’t get any negative impressions about your work at all! I’m satisfied with everything. I couldn’t find any flaws as I was looking at the photos; we look exactly the same as we are in real life, without any acting. We just look energetic and happy! And I’d like to thank you and your crew for this! Because you made us feel right at home, there was no tension at all. And we didn’t feel like we were expected to do something fancy or incredible! Thank you for capturing what’s inside, not outside )))

Profile Picture Juliah and Alex, 7/27/13, 1 Review

Howdy, Roman!

Profile Picture Vladimir and Olga, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roman, thanks for being with us)))
Thank you for your attention, for the joy you gave us and for capturing our fooling around and fun.
You are THE MAN! ))))))))))))
With all kinds of respect, now Turchenko Alexandrina!)))

Profile Picture Turchenko, 6/5/10, 1 Review