11 Reviews for Tates Tents & Events

Tent Accessories (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)

I had a great experience working with Emily. She was quick to reply and ahead of the game. She anticipated my needs without much guidance. Thanks again Emily!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Of course 2 days before my wedding the weather says it is going to rain. We contacted Tates last minute and they worked with the venue to get it up in time. It wasn't cheap, but it was worth it.

Profile Picture User7540452, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Tent Accessories, Delivery, Setup

We put together a wedding rather quickly and, after another vendor proved difficult to deal with, we went to Tates and worked with Elise and Emily to rent tables, chairs, linens, and place settings. Both took care of our needs easily, cost-effectively, and with great patience and understanding while making great suggestions. I highly recommend talking to Tates if you’re your own wedding coordinator. Thanks, gals!

Profile Picture User6798277, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Tables, Delivery

Loved working with Sydney and her team! Super helpful!

Profile Picture Shanel, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were really easy to work with and easy to change our reservation when needed.

Profile Picture Alysha, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Tables

Great, reliable rental service. They let us set up the night before and wait to tear down the day after the wedding! They showed up right on time and put my mind at ease.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sydnee, 6/12/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tate's Rents (and Phil in particular) were such a pleasure to work with! They were very quick to respond to inquiries, delivered and picked up everything on time, and were flexible when I wanted to add or cancel items, change linen colors, etc. I'm amazed at how organized they were considering all my changes! Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture K, 9/20/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tate's was perfect! The product was delivered for our event in a timely fashion. They were pleasant to work with and everything came in great condition.

Profile Picture User4246739, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tate's was super easy to work with. Everything was set up before we arrived at our ceremony/reception location and was exactly as promised. We reserved a tent in case of rain and cancelled it three days beforehand (their cancellation policy) at no charge when the weather forecast improved.

Profile Picture User1610679, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
3.7

You have to ask for the right person or you may be left hanging. I was dealing with one guy and he didn't tell me that he hadn't reserved the proper amount of tables for the day. Had I not stopped in three days before the wedding I would have been in serious trouble. Ask for Rachel. She's on top of things.

Profile Picture Anabel, 7/3/10, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had started at Tates for all of our reception needs - tables, chairs, linens, dishes, etc. The service and selection was excellent, and they worked hard to make our reception look just like we wanted. And then it rained. And rained. This was when Tate's went above and beyond to provide and set up tents the day of our wedding at our outdoor reception venue. Their service was awesome, as it has been the several times I've rented from Tates since.

Profile Picture Holli, 8/7/09, 6 Reviews