Tasty Persuasions Catering Reviews

27 | Grand Isle, VT

27 Reviews for Tasty Persuasions Catering

Kayleigh · Married on 09/12/2015

I can't say enough good things about Tina. She did an amazing job catering for our wedding. From beginning to end she was very helpful/flexible and would respond to emails and questions within minutes. Everyone at our wedding raved about how good the food was. Unfortunately my husband and I didn't have time to try any appetizers but we only heard good things about not only the taste but also the presentation. We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 11/05/2015

I picked Tasty Persuasions due to a recommendation by my wedding planner and they did not disappoint. Tina was very responsive and worked with us to plan the menu to our specific needs. They were helpful in recommending linens and tableware. On the day of the event, they were great to work with. They required no supervision, simply did the job right. The food was AMAZING! Many guests told me that is was the best food that they have ever had at a wedding. They bused tables and stayed professional the entire time. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Tasty Persuasions Catering's reply:

Thank you Jess! It was great working with you as well!!

Savannah · Married on 06/27/2015

Tina is AMAZING! She was so helpful and willing to bend and accommodate the changes in people that attended my wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2014

Tina was amazing to work with throughout the entire process, she was professional and extremely attentive to details and quick in her replies. She made the whole process extremely carefree and always responded to my emails within 24 hours even if they were somewhat ridiculous as I had no idea what I was doing in planning a wedding. The value was fantastic and her entire team never stopped all night! The food was excellent and our guests have not stopped raving about the stuffed flounder and spinach berry salad. The apps were tasty too especially the stuffed mushrooms and bacon wrapped scallops. I would highly recommend Tina and her team to cater any of your events!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Tasty Persuasions Catering's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren! It was a pleasure working with you as well!! :)

Kae · Married on 05/10/2014

Tina was super responsive to emails and special requests during the planning process. The food was amazing and got lots of compliments from our guests. She went out of her way to help us compost and overall having an great wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Tasty Persuasions Catering's reply:

Thanks Kae! You were great to work as well and I'm glad we could help make your day an awesome one!

Bailey · Married on 04/19/2014

Tina was a pleasure to work with. The food was excellent, she was extremely responsive to email and willing to work with my ideas. We had weather/mud problems on my wedding day and she was a trooper! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Tasty Persuasions Catering's reply:

Thanks Bailey! You were a pleasure to work with as well!!

Joaquin · Married on 10/05/2013

From planning the menu to providing superb quality, quantity and presentation of menu items, our caterer went way beyond our expectations for our special day. The food was delicious and the setup perfect. I would unequivocally recommend this caterer. I know that this caterer played a significant part in making our event fabulous.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Majken · Married on 08/24/2013

With catering being one of the most expensive costs of a wedding we wanted to find a caterer that wouldn't break our budget, but that offered quality food. It was discouraging that most caterers in the area were averaging $45-$55 per head, not including appetizers! Also, in order to do a taste test we had to EACH pay the cost per head AND we couldn't taste all the food options that would be offered at our wedding.
    We heard of Tasty Persuasions on a wedding forum and liked one of the sample spreads they had to offer. We contacted Tina and were thrilled when she invited us to her home for a taste test of ANY foods we wanted to try, AT NO COST! We fell in love; Tina was so helpful, even before we made the decision to sign a contract with her. She offered advice, suggested vendors, and her cooking was SUPERB! Her costs were more than reasonable compared to the other catering vendors we had contacted; she came in somewhere around $33-$37 per head INCLUDING APPETIZERS!
    In the months leading up to our wedding Tina was beyond helpful; she responded promptly to e-mails; re-worked our menu a number of times to ensure that 1. we were still getting the food we wanted and 2. we were keeping within budget as our guest count grew; she offered input on things other than catering; and she made a site visit a week before the wedding to make sure everything was in place.
    On wedding day Tina and the Tasty Persuasion Catering crew delivered! They were right on top of things, making sure that everything we had discussed was taken care of and tended to things I had not thought of. All of our guests were complementing on how delicious the appetizers were and what a filling meal they had. Tina was even there when my husband smooshed the cake in my face; pulling out the Wet Ones to help me clean off!
    I cannot express how happy we are to have found such a talented woman to work with. Tasty Persuasions will definitely be used for any other events we have in the future! GIVE TINA A CALL!

Sent on 01/14/2014

My wife Erika and I were married on June 23, 2013 at the Barn at Boyden Farm in Cambridge, VT. If we could only use one word to describe Tasty Persuasions Catering it would be...AMAZING!!! When we first e-mailed Tina over a year before our wedding, we were immediately impressed at how quickly she responded to us with a HUGE list of sample menu items and ideas. We hired her on the spot and it was the best decision we could have made for our wedding catering! We really can't say enough good things about Tina! She was so easy to work with and so helpful throughout the entire process of coming up with our buffet menu. Every time we had a question throughout the year, she was always right there with a response. She helped turn a very stressful planning process into something easy and fun. If there was one thing we knew we didn't have to worry about, it was the reliability and quality of our food caterer. On the day of the wedding she and her staff were so professional, friendly, and helpful! And the food....absolutely DELICIOUS!!! We had so many of our guests tell us that it was the BEST food that they had ever had at a wedding! Erika and I can't thank Tina enough for providing us with such exceptional food and service. We would highly, highly recommend Tasty Persuasions Catering and we would definitely hire TPC again in the future! Thank you so much, Tina!

Alida & Erika Aiello

Sent on 07/10/2013

Tasty Persuasions Catering's reply:

Thank you Alida & Erika! We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day!

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2011

I cannot say enough about Tina Patno, owner of Tasty Persuasions. She went out of her way for the year leading up to our wedding to help us find other vendors, coordinate various logistical details, and put extra special touches on all of our plans. She saw herself as a true member of our wedding team. The day-of, she and her staff were flexible, full of warm and positive energy. Our guests raved about how amazing the food was!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Tasty Persuasions Catering's reply:

Thanks Melissa & Scott. We were very happy to be a part of your team!

Jaime · Married on 09/03/2011

Amazing food, great service and affordable!!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Hayley · Married on 07/03/2011

Tasty Persuasions catering was great! Tina was so helpful as we planned for the wedding and always responded to my questions promptly. We received so many compliments on the food from our guests and many guests also commented that the catering staff was very nice and helpful. My new wife and I actually had time to eat during the wedding and we thought the food was amazing! I highly recommend Tasty Persuasions!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Tasty Persuasions Catering's reply:

Thank you Haley. We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for letting us be a part of your day!

Jolene · Married on 06/18/2011

Tina was extremely accommodating to all our special requests, adding her own suggestions that we might not have thought of. She answered all my emails right away. The day of the wedding everyone came in and set up without us noticing and without having to ask us any questions. The service during the cocktail hour (our photo shoot) exceeded my expectations. I just assumed we'd miss out on this part of the catering but the staff brought us appetizers on a silver platter and made sure we all had drinks throughout the shoot.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Tasty Persuasions Catering's reply:

Thank you Jolene & Mike! We appreciate your kind words. You were both great to work with as well.

Kevin · Married on 06/04/2011

Tasty Persuasions Catering did such a good job it was actually the easiest part of the wedding. When changes happened no problem, you really deal one on one with a real person who cares about your needs. Tasty Persuasions Catering goes the extra mile and are professional the whole way through. When it comes to making sure everything is in order Tasty Persuasions Catering takes care of the details and what they will need to do an outstanding job long before the event. You will have no surprises no problems just enjoyment with them. The food was spectacular. I was surprised during the tasting and then at the wedding I was shocked. The food was wonderfully prepared, looked great on the tables and tasted even better.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Tasty Persuasions Catering's reply:

Thank you Kevin & Audrey! We appreciate the kind words and glad we were able to help make your day! Congratulations!

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2010

We loved working with Tina & her team at Tasty Persuasians Catering. Tina worked closely with us from the beginning to design a menu that was in keeping with the theme of our wedding and within our budget. All of my guests raved about the quality of the food. I would use Tasty Persuasians for any of my future catering needs as my experience was outstanding.

Sent on 09/07/2010

Tasty Persuasions Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly. I really appreciate your kind words.

Erin · Married on 07/31/2010

Tina and her crew were amazing! They went above and beyond to make my day special! The food was amazing.. I didnt get one complaint from any of my guests. Everyone loved the food and the pleasent waitresses serving the appitizeres. WONDERFUL A+++++++++++++ Thank you so very much ~ Mr. and Mrs. Deyo 7/31/2010 Plattsburgh, NY

Kristen · Married on 06/19/2010

Tasty Persuasions catered our June 19, 2010 wedding and I can’t thank Tina enough for the exceptional service and amazing food her and her team provided. Throughout the planning process Tina was constantly available to answer questions and offer recommendations while listening to what we wanted. On the event day Tina and her staff were professional and provided service that went above and beyond. Numerous guests commented that the food was delicious and that the staff was available and very helpful. If anyone is looking for a caterer in the future I would not hesitate to recommend Tasty Persuasions.

• I

Penny · Married on 10/10/2009

Tina at Tasty Persuasions Catering was wonderful. We have recommended her to some people who asked about her catering. Tina is extremely responsive and so very very helpful. We had a very strict budget and Tina worked with us to accomodate our budget. Overall she was fantastic and we would eagerly hire her again.

Sent on 09/07/2010

Teresa · Married on 09/26/2009

Tasty Persuasions catered both my daughters weddings. Guests raved about the food. Would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 06/05/2010

J · Married on 08/22/2009

Amazing food! Tina from Tasty Persuasions is so down to earth that you immediately feel comfortable with her. She took care of all our catering needs and did an unbelievable buffet for our August wedding. This is one caterer that you need to call !

Sent on 03/05/2011

Heather · Married on 05/23/2015

Tina was wonderful. She was extremely responsive, and helped me navigate the entire wedding planning process before the wedding; and our guests loved the food! I especially liked the vegan stuff portabella mushrooms, the chicken and spinach dish, and the appetizer spreads. Also the price was very reasonable.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Tasty Persuasions Catering's reply:

Thank you Heather! It was great working with you as well! I'm glad you liked the food!

Auna · Married on 06/26/2010

Tina is absolutely 100% the best caterer in Vermont (hands down)! She is very flexible and willing to try anything that we requested. Her food is outstanding - our family is still raving about it. And the price just can't be beat great value for the delicious food! Presentation was great, her staff was very professional, and they worked through minor snafus that arose on the day of the wedding without too much worry and did not appear frazzled to the guests (or to us!). We love Tina and reccommend her to any bride - you won't be disappointed!!!

Jackie · Married on 07/25/2009

I could not more highly recommend Tina and Tasty Persuasions Catering. We chose to do an outdoor barbecue, and the food was plentiful, well presented and delicious!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Tina was extremely responsive, helpful and friendly!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Molly · Married on 07/06/2013

Tina was a joy to work with. Very flexible in designing our menu and working on pricing with us. She was responsive, patient, and offered great advice to keep things in our price range.

Everything went seamlessly. Tina and team never needed direction, or had questions which was a relief when everything else was a blur on our wedding day.

We didn't get to taste the appitizers or the brownie sundae bar, but our guests raved about both. Tasty Persuations has a large variety of appitizers which was fun to choose from, and the pictures our photographers took of the appitizer table was gorgeously displayed.

To be honest, I don't remember terribly much about the meal because of all the other things that were going on, but we asked for hearty comfort food with meat carving stations, and the price was right.

All in all, great experience, and I would definitely recommend Tasty Pusuations!

Sent on 08/23/2013