425 Reviews for TASTY LAYERS, LLC

Groom's Cake (3)
Gluten Free (3)
Cookies (1)
Vegan (1)

People could not stop raving about our dessert choices at our 6/9/18 wedding. We had peanut butter ganache bombs, raspberry ganache bombs, chocolate covered bacon, lemon cake truffles, sugar cookies and cannolis. Thank you so much to everyone at Tasty Layers!

Photo for TASTY LAYERS, LLC Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing! They were great to work with and made sure they knew your vision. I can't wait for our one year anniversary to eat the top!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was delicious... our guest lined up for it! It is a bit pricey due to what they call premium options though. But I would say it was well worth it and we look forward to our anniversary cake!

Profile Picture Shaina , 6/2/18, 1 Review
4.7

Would have liked to have gotten a discount on other wedding related services (such as bridal shower cupcakes) since we already had them booked and paid in advance for the cake, but Tasty Layers is an excellent value and no one will be disappointed in choosing them.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing selection of cupcake flavors!

Profile Picture katelyn, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Tasty layers was great to work with! The cake was amazing and they made it super easy to make changes! We loved them!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our cake from Tasty Layers was delicious and beautiful. They were easy to work with and I would recommend them to others planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cake was truly amazing and delicious!!! Everyone loved the cake!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Tasty Layers was so easy and fun to work with. We had a star wars theme and they dove right into it with our cake. Not only was our cake a hit at the wedding but it tasted amazing. Best cake I've ever had!

Profile Picture Katherine , 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Gluten Free, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Tasty Layers is beyond delicious! In addition to their wonderful cakes, working with the staff was such a pleasure. Their cake designers made such a beautiful piece for our wedding and exceeded all of our expectations!

Profile Picture Alissa, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Loved Tasty Layers! Delicious cake & they made it perfect to what I had in mind. Delivered the cake at a great time & added on my toppers.

Profile Picture Candice, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Very easy and knowledgeable. I wasn’t sure what I wanted just knew we wanted cupcakes. They were amazing and fresh. Guest were even in love!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The 9 dozen cupcakes I ordered for my daughter's wedding, were gone in about 20 min..then they wanted wedding cake, only thing left was cake top..
Many compliments from our guests..
Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

When you want something beyond your tastebuds imagination then Tasty Layers is the bakery to go to. Their list of flavor cake options is enormous and like no other. When you need a piece of art built out of cake then you will never be disappointed becasue the talent is outstanding. You imagine anything and they will create it. The staff and service is special. If anyone has a need for cake to eat OR for a special occasion then I highly recommend Tasty Layers!

Photo for TASTY LAYERS, LLC Review - Grad party for horse jumper going to college!
Photo for TASTY LAYERS, LLC Review - 90th birthday, 90 cake flowers!
Profile Picture Annette, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were impressed with our experience at Tasty Layers! They were very helpful in helping us plan how many cupcakes we needed for our wedding, and what other desserts would go over well. They had very reasonable prices on the desserts and stands to rent, as well. Their delivery and setup services helped tremendously to reduce the number of things we had to worry about the day of our big day. We had a great experience overall and would highly recommend Tasty Layers.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got cupcakes and they were amazing!! Our guests enjoyed them very much.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Using tasty layers for our wedding cake and cupcakes was a great decision! Rhonda was great to work with, everything went smoothly and was stress free. Their prices are great and their cakes are amazing! I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Awesome job! Completely exceeded expectations for our cake and cupcakes,and made the whole process a breeze!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I were so thankful and glad u all did the cake and cupcakes for our wedding your service was a great success!!

Profile Picture Kavonda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were thrilled with Tasty Layers!! Their designs are stunning, and they work with you to fit your budget and still get everything you want. They brought my unique desires to life in delicious cake and buttercream frosting :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and tasted great!

Photo for TASTY LAYERS, LLC Review - 50th Wedding Anniversary Cake!
Profile Picture Tina, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes and layer cake were delicious! Set-up was beautiful! Highly recommended for any event!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We received a custom design topper for our wedding cake that looked fantastic. All of our guests loved the cupcakes as well.

Profile Picture Marlena, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes were delicious!!! We bought 14 dozen for my wedding and they were all gone. People ate them at the wedding and were taking plates of them home. Best cupcakes around. Had them make a small cake to cut with my new husband and it was perfect. The design i requested on the front was perfect as well. Would recommend these gals to anyone, they take pride in their work. They also want to make your sweets for that day just as memorable as your day. AMAZING JOB!!!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

You guys were awesome! Thank you!

Profile Picture Emily , 9/16/17, 1 Review