443 Reviews for TASTY LAYERS, LLC

Groom's Cake (3)
Gluten Free (3)
Cookies (1)
Vegan (1)

Our cake and desserts were beautiful! The chocolate covered bacon was an absolute hit. Unfortunately, some parts of the cake were very dry. But the pieces that were not dry tasted incredible.

Profile Picture Molly, 9/15/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Simply put, I was blown away by the spectacular detail and overall effect of the fudge chocolate cake I ordered for my son's intimate wedding. Easily the most gorgeous cake I had ever seen, and all of my family and friends agreed. Stunning!! Michelle was very attentive and professional every time I spoke with her. AND DID I MENTION YET HOW DELECTABLE IT WAS?--Moist, flavorful, finely-textured, and addictively delicious! The bride and groom gushed!!!!

Profile Picture Shari, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Tasty Layers met and exceeded all of our expectations. We went with cupcakes, and our guests talked about them all night. Many were telling us how they had at least two because they were so good. I definitely recommend Tasty Layers, and will use them for future events.

Profile Picture Richelle , 8/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery

Everything was perfect . I’ll use this company going forward for all events . I love going for their cupcakes, and that’s how I found the company originally. Everything is great

Profile Picture Haleigh, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I purchased my niece's wedding cake as their wedding present. Tasty Layers was wonderful to work with. They were able to make a version of the Pinterest cake my niece fell in love with. They did not try to push for more expensive options and made delicious kitchen cakes to help keep cost down. A GREAT option for those couples on a strict budget. The staff is very friendly and the quality of the cakes is PHENOMENAL!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Tasty Layers for any celebration from spectacular cupcakes to the most amazing cakes. Everyone raved and is still raving about the cake!!! Thank you Tasty Layers for making my niece's wedding even more wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were very satisfied with our choice to have Tasty Layers make our wedding cake. They did an absolutely beautiful job decorating it the way we pictured it and it was delicious!!! Would definitely recommend using them for any cake you need for any celebration or just because!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Tasty Layers did an amazing job on our wedding cake. Everyone raved at how wonderful the cake tasted and how beautiful it looked. They knocked it out of the park on the grooms cake. The attention to detail was amazing. They are so wonderful to work with. They will have all of our cake business in the future.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Great experience! The cake made for my wedding was exactly what I wanted. And they have the best prices around! Definitely recommend

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Great service and yummy cake!

Profile Picture Cherish, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

By far...the best tasting cake and treats you will find and prices you cant beat...stop looking around...you found the place.

Profile Picture Gregory, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved tasty layers. For my wedding I did a small cake with a bunch of cupcakes. It turned out beautiful and delicious. One thing I can say is my husband and me don't really like cake and there cake was so good. I picked them because I already knew they had delicious cucpcakes. They were affordable and set up my cake table. I definitely recommend

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Tasty Layers created a cake that matched my vision perfectly and it tasted amazing too! I would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Shelby , 7/20/18, 1 Review
4.2

I dont remember her name, but the woman we met with to order our wedding cake was nice, but not super friendly. I guess you could tell shes done this many times. I was a little insulted when she didn't ask what our budget or price range we were looking for, just told us the cheapest option and didn't even try to upsell. We also felt slightly rushed. On the phone, they said the appointments usually take almost an hour. She had us done in 15-20 minutes. We've never ordered a cake before, & don't know what designs are offered at this bakery. When we asked what flavors they had or kinds of frosting she acted like we were waiting her time & should have had everything figured out already. The cake was absolutely delicious, but the service was less than expected.

Profile Picture Molly, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Excellent service and excellent cake! Compliments upon compliments at our wedding and after, about how delicious the cupcakes were!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had such a fantastic experience with Tasty Layers. Our wedding cakes was reasonably priced, beautifully designed, and every flavor was absolutely DELICIOUS! So thankful we went with them on our special day!

Profile Picture Tierney, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From the beginning of designing and planning our cake, Tasty Layers and their crew helped me the whole way through. Our wedding destination was originally going to be closer to their location, but instead we moved it about 2 hours farther. My husband and I loved the cake and service so much, we stuck with them! Thank you

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

People could not stop raving about our dessert choices at our 6/9/18 wedding. We had peanut butter ganache bombs, raspberry ganache bombs, chocolate covered bacon, lemon cake truffles, sugar cookies and cannolis. Thank you so much to everyone at Tasty Layers!

Photo for TASTY LAYERS, LLC Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing! They were great to work with and made sure they knew your vision. I can't wait for our one year anniversary to eat the top!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was delicious... our guest lined up for it! It is a bit pricey due to what they call premium options though. But I would say it was well worth it and we look forward to our anniversary cake!

Profile Picture Shaina , 6/2/18, 1 Review
4.7

Would have liked to have gotten a discount on other wedding related services (such as bridal shower cupcakes) since we already had them booked and paid in advance for the cake, but Tasty Layers is an excellent value and no one will be disappointed in choosing them.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing selection of cupcake flavors!

Profile Picture katelyn, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Staff was very professional and helpful when we weren't exactly sure what we wanted to do. We ended up getting 2 sheet cakes and a single layer small cake for us to cut during the reception. We got many compliments about the taste of the cake and we loved the way our own cake turned out.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Tasty layers was great to work with! The cake was amazing and they made it super easy to make changes! We loved them!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our cake from Tasty Layers was delicious and beautiful. They were easy to work with and I would recommend them to others planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was wonderful cake. Glad you guys could squeeze us in last minute. We got more cake than needed, but we gave a ton in to the kitchen staff as well. Everyone said it was delicious, and we sent a bunch home with the family. It was amazing. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/12/18, 1 Review