413 Reviews for TASTY LAYERS, LLC

Groom's Cake (3)
Gluten Free (2)
Cookies (1)
Vegan (1)

Loved Tasty Layers! Delicious cake & they made it perfect to what I had in mind. Delivered the cake at a great time & added on my toppers.

Profile Picture Candice, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Very easy and knowledgeable. I wasn’t sure what I wanted just knew we wanted cupcakes. They were amazing and fresh. Guest were even in love!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The 9 dozen cupcakes I ordered for my daughter's wedding, were gone in about 20 min..then they wanted wedding cake, only thing left was cake top..
Many compliments from our guests..
Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were impressed with our experience at Tasty Layers! They were very helpful in helping us plan how many cupcakes we needed for our wedding, and what other desserts would go over well. They had very reasonable prices on the desserts and stands to rent, as well. Their delivery and setup services helped tremendously to reduce the number of things we had to worry about the day of our big day. We had a great experience overall and would highly recommend Tasty Layers.

Profile Picture Amy, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got cupcakes and they were amazing!! Our guests enjoyed them very much.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Using tasty layers for our wedding cake and cupcakes was a great decision! Rhonda was great to work with, everything went smoothly and was stress free. Their prices are great and their cakes are amazing! I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Awesome job! Completely exceeded expectations for our cake and cupcakes,and made the whole process a breeze!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I were so thankful and glad u all did the cake and cupcakes for our wedding your service was a great success!!

Profile Picture Kavonda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were thrilled with Tasty Layers!! Their designs are stunning, and they work with you to fit your budget and still get everything you want. They brought my unique desires to life in delicious cake and buttercream frosting :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and tasted great!

Photo for TASTY LAYERS, LLC Review - 50th Wedding Anniversary Cake!
Profile Picture Tina, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes and layer cake were delicious! Set-up was beautiful! Highly recommended for any event!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We received a custom design topper for our wedding cake that looked fantastic. All of our guests loved the cupcakes as well.

Profile Picture Marlena, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes were delicious!!! We bought 14 dozen for my wedding and they were all gone. People ate them at the wedding and were taking plates of them home. Best cupcakes around. Had them make a small cake to cut with my new husband and it was perfect. The design i requested on the front was perfect as well. Would recommend these gals to anyone, they take pride in their work. They also want to make your sweets for that day just as memorable as your day. AMAZING JOB!!!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

You guys were awesome! Thank you!

Profile Picture Emily , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

BEST WEDDING CAKE I HAVE EVER TASTED!! thank you so much for being apart of my special day the cake was just as I dreamed it would be and even better!!

Profile Picture Madison, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tasty Layers is really good about listening to what the client actually wants, I def recommend!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough good things about this vendor. Their cupcakes/cakes TASTE amazing and they have soo many fun flavors to choose from! They are absolutely accommodating and affordable and I couldn't imagine using anyone else for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake

My cake was beautiful. My only complaint was the lettering on the modeling chocolate ran and it was hard to read

Profile Picture Joleen , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Tasty Layers is AMAZING!! Not only was the staff extremely helpful/knowledgeable, but the desserts were beyond delicious. We ordered a 2-tier cake, ganache bombs and cake pops for our wedding and there was not one piece of anything left over at the end of the night. We will only go here for any upcoming events we may have :)

Profile Picture Cydnee, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Myself and everyone at the wedding absolutely LOVED the cake and cupcakes. Quite literally the best I have ever had! I HIGHLY recommend Tasty Layers to EVERYONE. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The wedding cake I ordered turned out great! It looked just like the picture I provided. It was very delicious as well. The price seemed a bit steep to me though.

Profile Picture Janette, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Great tasting cake and cupcakes with beautiful presentation!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were very pleased with the whole experience. Thank you all kindly!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Tasty layers was amazing for every detail and arrangement for my wedding cake and delivery! It was perfect and delicious!!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Laveina, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We could not have asked for more! The design of our cake was exactly what we wanted, plus it was absolutely delicious. It's been four days since our wedding and I still can not stop eating it. Thank you Tasty Layers!

Profile Picture Jessica , 8/5/17, 1 Review