Tastefully Done Weddings Reviews

9 | Upper Marlboro, MD

9 Reviews for Tastefully Done Weddings

Shelia · Married on 09/23/2008

Lisa was more than I could have hoped for in a wedding planner, which I now consider my everlasting friend. She was there every step of the way helping us, make suggestions that fit perfect in what we had in mind and was like no other planner we talked to about our event. She custom made a lot of our decorations because we did not want a lot of the basic things that are used in most weddings and they came out perfect. She really made our wedding beautiful and hassle free and worked within our budget. I will use her for any other events that I have as well as highly recommend her to anyone.

Shelia

Sent on 11/30/2007

Tastefully Done Weddings's reply:

Her date was actually 2007 not 2008.

Matron of Honor · Married on 07/12/2008

My Review for Tastefully Done Weddings:
    Quality of Service - Outstanding
    Exceptional Service - Highly recommend
    Responsiveness - Above Average
    Professionalism - Very Organized,Personal and Excellent Customer Service

Response from Matron of honor for wedding done on 7/12/08

Sent on 07/15/2008

Vonda · Married on 07/12/2008

Ms. Proctor did an outstanding job in orchestrating our wedding. All we did was tell Ms. Proctor what our theme was and left it up to her to do the rest. Because we didn't have the time to deal with different vendors, we let Ms. Proctor use her expertise with wedding planning to plan our event. Needless to say, everything was elegant and out of the ordinary. All our guests ranted and raved about Ms. Proctor's professionalism and attentiveness to their needs during our wedding event. My husband and I are extremely pleased with Ms. Proctor and highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/20/2008

Regina · Married on 02/16/2008

TDW came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. I contacted TDW days before my daughter's Sweet 16 party. Not only did they fulfill my request but they were able to recommend other items to make the event beautiful. I was overwhelmingly pleased and received numerous inquiries and compliments on the balloon decorations that were provided. Most importantly, my daughter was thrilled. Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!

Sent on 02/27/2008

Val · Married on 12/08/2007

I had my 50th Birthday Celebration and Lisa provided the decorations, favors and centerpieces. When you entered the venue it looked as though you were walking into a fantasy. The colors were red/silver/black and Lisa had everthing flowing beautifully. My guest comments were: Everything was breath taking; Who did the decorations they were wonderful; The favors added a special touch to the tables and the centerpieces were perfect. I can only say my 50th Birthday Celebration was "Tastefully Done" and if you want your event done tastefully, stop looking and call Lisa. She has a special touch and she will make your day special and worry FREE! She's easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 12/17/2007

KENYATTA · Married on 11/04/2007

Lisa was wonderful and I have enjoyed working with her and still keep in contact with her to date:)

Sent on 12/04/2007

Carol · Married on 11/03/2007

Caring professional, very knowledgable about the "world of weddings". Excellent contacts with quality venders such as DJ, caterer. I interviewed other wedding planners and Tastefully Done Weddings was the only one who was willing to listen to my wishes for my wedding. Lisa was always "there" when she was needed. She took all the worries out of my special day.

Sent on 12/18/2007

T · Married on 06/02/2007

My wedding planner was Lisa Proctor and without her services I don't know what I would have done. I think Lisa was wonderful and we love her very much. Lisa made my wedding day more special than I could have ever imagined. My reception site was so beautiful that i almost cried when I first saw it. Lisa became more than just a wedding planner she became a life long friend and I highly recommend her. My husband and I said when we have other functions that require special planning and decorating the only person we would ever consider is Lisa of Tastefully Done Weddings. I would have to say that the name of her company is a compliment to the work and the person providing the service Ms. Lisa Proctor.

Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs Gay

Sent on 12/14/2007

Ty · Married on 06/16/2007

3.8
      2.5
      2.5

I would just like to add a comment and small feedback about the actual day of the wedding. I like that the wedding started on time, but guests swamped us with 1 question that the bride or myself could not answer and that was, how come the wedding planner is not dressed for the occasion? This also stuck out on the pictures and video and left somewhat of a bitter taste. I would recommend to be dressed for future weddings, it goes a long ways with guests, pictures and video. The second problem would be that every problem came to me, the groom. I missed out on most of the dancing and time with guests because I had to fix problems that I thought the wedding planner was suppose to fix. This also showed in the video with the whole wedding present throughout the video(dancing portion) except for myself which came in somewhere near the end. I would like to suggest again that problems be concealed from both bride and groom unless it is a great, dire emergency...which these small problems were not. Otherwise, the experience was good and the guest were amazed at how TDW set-up the venue. Everything went according to time and TDW did a good job with our vendors. I would recommend TDW in the future and wish them very well with future weddings. The price for the services provided could not be beat.

Sent on 12/10/2007