83 Reviews for Tasteful Occasions

Tapas (1)
BBQ (1)
Sandwiches (1)
Seafood (1)

We just had our wedding this past weekend and we chose Tasteful Occasions for our catering service and they were AMAZING!!! All of our vendors worked great together and made our dreams come true! Tasteful Occasions were great with communication and very organized, it made our wedding planning go very smoothly and they were also able to provide a coordinator for us and she made sure my husband and I were taken care of all day, she was great! Also the food was SO GOOD, received many compliments from our guests, thank you for making our day PERFECT!!! :)

Profile Picture Valeria, 5/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We recently had Tasteful Occasions cater our daughter’s wedding. The food was absolutely amazing and the staff there very professional, attentive,and extremely personable. I would highly recommend Kim and her team to
others.

Profile Picture charlotte, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We have used Tasteful Occasions for multiple events and have greatly enjoyed all of them. They not only have outstanding quality food, they have excellent customer service. Will continue to use Kim and her team!

Profile Picture Brandin, 1/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kim and her team were amazing! They were so attentive to our wedding party, and especially my husband and My guests completely raved about the food and still are! Everyone especially loved the crab dip! The reception manager especially, and the rest of the team, was so great about helping out with the decorating and making sure all of our guests were well taken care of. I'd recommend them every time!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

YUM! I had such great feedback about the food at our reception. Many of our friends and family said it was some of the best food they have had at a wedding. And the service was superb. Kim and her team really took care of the entire bridal party. As soon as the ceremony was over she brought us drinks and appetizers, and several times throughout the evening Kim or one of her team members sought my new husband and I out to ensure we had something to eat and a drink in our hand. They also assisted in the set-up and tear-down of the centerpieces and decorations, which was extremely helpful. Overall, Tasteful Occasions was fabulous!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, American, Italian, Local

We had a fantastic experience working with Tasteful Occasions, both as our caterer and as our day of coordinator. We worked with Kim for catering and she was fantastic, as was Mickey who was our day of coordinator. They were very thorough with questions leading up to the wedding, and on the day of everything went seamless. Also, the appetizers and main courses were all delicious. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), American, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up

I really wish I could give Kim and her team more than 5 stars! They are truly an amazing company to work with, and have been since day one! Right from the start, Kim was super responsive, and make me feel like she genuinely wanted to work with us which makes such a huge difference! She was there for us throughout the whole process and really helped keep us on track through all of the planning stages. She was super organized, detail oriented, personable and really cared about making sure that our day was absolutely perfect.! We could not have asked for a better team to work with. Kim was also there the day of to make sure everything ran smoothly, and was amazing at checking in with us to make sure we had everything we needed. Our day of coordinator, Mickey was also absolutely fantastic. She made the day of run so seamlessly, that I honestly didn't have to worry about a single thing. She and Kim worked with me ahead of time on layouts, timeline, designs, décor, the whole nine yards so that on the big day I could just sit back, relax, and know that they had everything under control. They even brought a little tray of apps out to us while we were taking pictures after the ceremony since we hadn't had a chance to snag any! I truly can't praise this team enough for everything they did for us! PLUS, their food is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Everyone was raving about the food from the apps during cocktail hour to the dessert bar at the end of the night. Everything was absolutely delicious! They ran the plated service beautifully, the bartenders were outstanding, and our wedding cake blew my mind with how good it was. Amazing food, amazing service, and absolutely amazing team from start to finish! I highly recommend working with them!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Vegetarian

Thank you so much for the fabulous food, service, and support during my daughter Katherine's wedding. Maria is outstanding and did a fabulous job keeping us on track and making sure that everything went smoothly. She is fantastic! All of your staff provided terrific service to our guests. The food was absolutely delicious. We received so many compliments. And the cake was a masterpiece! Facebook is already pasted with wonderful pictures of it. Tasteful occasions is perfectly named - delicious food and service leading to a fabulous occasion. Your company provided my daughter with the wedding of her dreams. I can't thank you enough.

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Kim catered our Library fundraiser, The Reds, Whites, and Brews for the 4th year. We would not use anyone else...!!!! they are the best around. She was very flexible with our menu and changed it out every year. Loved their staff, so courteous and friendly....overall a fabulous experience....Regina Nizer

Profile Picture Regina, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kim and her team always make our Women Of Grace events awesome with their great food and serve. Food for Thought was this past Friday and our ladies always feel grateful and satisfied. Like we have gone to a nice restaurant for affordable night out with our gal pals.

Profile Picture Chrissie, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

DELICIOUS!!!!!! So happy we chose Tasteful Occasions for our wedding day! First off, the food is AMAZING! There are so many great options to choose from. We still have family and friends commenting on how magical the mashed potatoes were! I really enjoyed working with Kim and the Tasteful Occasions staff. Kim was so incredibly helpful, had great recommendations, and made sure everything ran smoothly! Kim, thank you for also making my family style dinner dream come true! I highly recommend using Tasteful Occasions for their bartending and for set up/clean up as well! They packed everything up for us at the end of the night so my family could continue celebrating and enjoying themselves. Highly recommend!! They are awesome!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), American, BBQ, Italian, Local, Sandwiches, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We cannot say enough about this caterer! Kim was amazing to work with and made the whole process so easy through the planning process. The crew was super professional and incredibly helpful through the night. And now on to the food and cake. There are no words to describe how delicious the food and cake was! All everyone was talking about was how amazing the food was through the night and how delicious the cake was. These guys are incredible and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a caterer!

Profile Picture Aubrey , 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Seafood, Gluten Free, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

Tasteful Occasions provided excellent service from planning our reunion menu to delivering outstanding food for our guests to enjoy both lunch and dinner. They were flexible, professional, efficient, and such a pleasure to work with. I have used them for several occasions and have always been pleased. I highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I cannot praise Tasteful Occasions enough. Working with Kim during the majority of the process was easy and fun. She was super responsive, patient and helpful with any questions we had (and there were many!) On the day of our wedding she was quick to make sure we were being taken care of, if we wanted to get away for a few minutes of privacy or have a drink, an appetizer; Kim was right there when we needed her. Of course timing at a wedding never goes to plan and there was a bit of chaos but Kim and Mickey handled it all with professionalism and ease. I never had a chance to worry about anything because Mickey and Kim had it handled before I even thought about it! I had written a few notes and gone over the floor plan with both Mickey and Kim but seeing the final result of their decorating, of everything they did to make our wedding a reality, it brings tears to my eyes. There are pictures of Mickey helping my bridal team get ready, helping my husband get his boutonnière on. She came to the rescue with some serious double sided tape for one of my bridesmaids. I'm sure there are other stories i'm going to keep hearing about how Mickey and Kim made our day look flawless. I wish I could hug Kim and Mickey every time I look at my wedding photos because they kept us moving, they made everything look like my dreams and I cannot thank them enough. Hiring Mickey as our day of coordinator was such a blessing, we wouldn't have made it through without her or the rest of the Tasteful Occasions staff. They felt like family. I am so grateful for the sincere care they took in my wedding day. I wish I could hire them for my day to day! Delicious food, great service, amazing, friendly, super people!!!

Profile Picture caitlin, 6/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Italian

Excellent food, service and price. I highly recommend having Tasteful occasions cater your next gathering. Every single one of my guests enjoyed your delicious creations. Thank you

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kim and her team certainly delivered! All our guests were talking about how amazing the food was. During Cocktail Hour we had passed Hors d'oeuvres. Our guests raved about them as soon as I joined Cocktail Hour. I highly recommend the Guacamole with Crab!! Her servers were making up the Hors d'oeuvres fresh and serving them to guests. There were plenty of Hors d'oeuvres and all guests got them (this was a worry of mine).
My wedding vision was for a progressive wedding. This is where there is no assign seating and in fact not enough seats for everyone. The goal is that everyone doesn't eat at the same time. Kim helped me to pull this off. It is not easy but we did it! There were rarely lines for food, no one was waiting for a seat and no one left hungry.
For dinner, we had interactive stations. We had a seafood station (get the lobster rolls...AMAZING), fiesta station (huge selection of toppings), pasta station (three types and all were great!) and brisket station (brisket was soo tender!). For a late night snack, we had flat bread pizzas.
We used Kim's bartenders and were not disappointed. Our guests knew them by name and loved them!
Kim's staff was very attentive! They made sure my fiancé and I had food and took care of all my random requests.
BEST DECISION!! BOOK Kim and her team!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Diana, 5/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Bartender(s), Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian, Tables, American, Italian, Local, Mexican

We knew we wanted to book Tasteful Occasions shortly after our tasting with Kim -- the food was great and I really felt like we were getting an individual experience with Kim and her team. It was one of the best decisions that we made for our night. First, the food was fantastic -- we have a number of picky eaters and everyone was raving about how wonderful the food was. The appetizers were delicious and our family style meal had a little bit for everyone. We also used tasteful occasions for our desserts (YUM) and have to give a special shout out to our wedding cake -- we ended up going with a carrot cake and it was AMAZING. Both my father and I have tried just about every carrot cake made and this was one of the best. All of this aside -- the service was what really stood out to me the most. My mom is gluten free and after the wedding she made a point to say that Kim made sure that she always knew what she could eat and brought her food/drinks when she was out. Kim and her team did the same for my husband and me but I really appreciated that the same thought was put towards my parents or anyone who had a food allergy. Throughout the process Kim was timely in her responses and SO HELPFUL with any questions that I had -- especially when it came down to timeline, alcohol quantities, menu selections, you name it. It was also a huge help that they had worked at the venue we chose (Farm at Eagles Ridge) so they knew exactly where to put everything and what would work. I would book them again in an instant and have been recommending them to everyone.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marissa, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I would like to give a huge thanks to Tasteful Occasions Catering! They really did so much more for our wedding than just catering. Kim helped me plan so many details from the menu to colors to timeline of events. She is very sweet, always organized and quickly available to my many questions. TOC offers a day of coordinator which I highly recommend! I thought I would be able to tackle all of the set-up/ clean-up with the help of my family and bridal party. However, my bridesmaids surprised me with the coordinator as a gift and I am so so grateful! Mickey made sure everything ran smoothly and took care of every last detail. I really would not have been able to enjoy the wedding without her! Maria and Mickey checked on Steve and I frequently throughout the wedding and made sure we had plenty to eat and drink throughout the night. Everything was fabulous! We truly enjoyed our wedding day thanks to TOC!!!
Love,
Jamie

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Italian, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

Kim & Team,

Reed & I both want to give another big THANKS! for all the amazing work you and your excellent staff did for our wedding. From allowing us to meet with you for a tasting, to working with us on the menu to keep within our budget, to helping our coordinator with various things throughout the entire day to the end of the reception, and to always making sure Reed & I were well taken care of and always had our favorite drinks in our hand! You were always a pleasure to work with! We really appreciated your responsiveness and we definitely got the feeling that you truly cared and only wanted the best for us!

To top it all off, the food was absolutely amazing! All our guests raved about the creativity of the meal and quality of the service. Thank you also for the left overs! We had both our families over to enjoy the rest of the delicious meats, vegetables, and crab dip!

Thank you again for making our October 21st wedding the most perfect and beautiful day of our lives!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Kim and her team at TOC exceeded every expectation for our wedding day! They are so much than a catering company - they are a full event team! Nina, was our designated event coordinator who organized the ceremony and made sure that all of the decorations were in the correct spots. Kim and her team decorated the cocktail hour and reception area and served a beautiful family-style dinner. Thank you - thank you for a flawless day! XO

Profile Picture Allison, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bartender(s), American

Our wedding would have not been as perfect as it was without the amazing staff at Tasteful Occasions. A big shout out to our coordinators, Kim and Mickey! Without these two fabulous ladies, our day would have not been flawless and simply amazing. Both of them were always two steps ahead of the day and never overlooked one detail. During the planning process, Kim was always readily available by phone or email to put me at ease and made sure our cocktail hour and reception was perfect! It was no easy task to coordinate and manage our very large bridal party and families, but Mickey handled it like a pro and felt like family by the end of the night. The rest of the staff from Tasteful Occasions were very friendly, professional and provided our guest with excellent service. The food and desserts were delicious and were raved about by all of our guest.
I would highly recommend Tasteful Occasions! Thank you again for the most amazing day and experience of our life! :)

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Many, many thanks to Tasteful Occasions and especially to Kim and Mickey. All of our interactions from the very beginning were pleasant and professional and they never steered us wrong! We knew from the taste testings that the food would be delicious and it was. We received many compliments throughout the afternoon. The cake and cupcakes were a big hit with everyone and the dessert table looked gorgeous. Special thanks and recognition to our day of coordinator, Mickey. She was a big part of the success of the day due to her extraordinary service and attention to detail. We were so impressed with service we received from the staff and Mickey all through the day. We could not have had such a beautiful day without her! Highly recommend Tasteful Occasions, their staff, and coordinators.

Profile Picture Linda, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

All I can say is WOW! WOW! WOW! Kim and her staff went BEYOND our expectations with their incredible service. From the beginning, she was easy to work with, straight-forward and accommodating. The tasting was delicious and we were able to choose from their entire menu. On our wedding day, Kim made sure we were able to enjoy all of our food (including during cocktail hour when things were crazy), provided a non-stop drink service (seriously, as soon as my cup was empty she was there with another one!), and made our guests feel welcome and taken care of! She continually checked in on my husband and me to make sure we had everything we needed. Our guests could not get enough of how great the food was and how friendly the staff was! We were so thankful for all of it! The food is amazing and the service is even better! INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE OVERALL!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Vegan, Vegetarian, Set Up

Kim and the team at Tasteful Occasions are AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer and day of coordinator. Everyone told me how good the food was, and how friendly the staff was that night. I will definitely use them in a future event!!! Thanks to Kim, and Mickey for everything you did to make my wedding perfect.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews