Tasha Bracken Events Reviews

34 | Wellesley Hills, MA

34 Reviews for Tasha Bracken Events

Jeanatte · Married on 10/22/2011

SD Events perfectly coordinated my daughter's wedding at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. Tasha Bracken and her team worked diligently to create a truly beautiful and flawless evening. Everything was perfect! Tasha's recommendations for the linens, lighting,chairs, music, videographer, etc., were all perfect and made this wedding a truly memorable event! Many thanks to SD Events for all of their hard work and allowing me to enjoy everything about the wedding. Everything was taken care of by Tasha and her team. I would highly recommend SD Events.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2011

I could not have been more pleased with SD Events. We had six months to plan a wedding and I was very overwhelmed with what to do first. I worked closely with Tasha Bracken of SD Events and she was terrific. Tasha and her staff at SD Events were efficient, organized, and whenever I needed information or had a question, I could count on an immediate response. Their follow through and execution were terrific. Tasha and and her staff attended to all the details involved in planning a wedding.. This also included recommending and securing reputable vendors. On my daughter's wedding day, it could not have been a more perfect event thanks to Tasha and her staff.

Sent on 10/29/2011

Christie · Married on 10/01/2011

SD Events was exceptional. My mother and I wanted to be actively involved in the planning process, but we wanted to have the professional support from Tasha and her expert team to ensure that the day-of was executed flawlessly. Of course, once we met Tasha, we began to rely on her for much more than day-of planning. Tasha had creative ideas to personalize my wedding, and I was thrilled to have her help to design the Save the Dates, table numbers, menu cards, ceremony programs - the list goes on. Even more, Tasha recommended the most incredible vendors - we could not have been happier to have such amazing talent. Leading up to the wedding, Tasha and I spoke daily. She was always available and never rushed me off the phone. Tasha created a flawless timeline which was executed precisely on the day-of. I did not have to worry about when it was time to cut the cake or to dance with my father, Tasha's team was there to gently remind me and my husband. I highly recommend SD Events to bride's who want peace of mind that their day will be perfect and everything they want it to be.

Sent on 10/22/2011

Tasha and her team were amazing! We live overseas and relied on them to organise everything from invitations, to flowers, to entertainment, to transportation for our guests. When I arrived in Boston a few days before the wedding, I found a small tear in my veil. Undaunted, Tasha arranged to have the veil fixed and actually enhanced, in addition to pressing all my wedding attire. On the day itself, Tasha and Stephanie made sure that everything ran smoothly for us. We still get compliments from our wedding guests on our beautiful wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Tasha and her team made our wedding the most beautiful day. She was there every step of the way to help us. More importantly she was the one who allowed us to truly enjoy our special day as she took care of all the details.

Sent on 11/15/2013

I absolutely endorse these services! We were planning a wedding from afar. At the time, we lived in Florida but knew we wanted an eastern MA wedding due to accommodate some older family that didn't travel. Tasha made the process almost painless, setting up our tastings and interviews in concentrated blocks so we could fly up and get everything done quickly. She also made the wedding day smooth and enjoyable. It was fantastic to know that we didn't have to worry about anything and just have fun, knowing she was orchestrating all the details.

Her expertise allowed us to have the wedding we wanted - on our budget, to our desires. We fully believe that hiring Tasha was the best thing we did after deciding to get married.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Lindsay · Married on 01/10/2015

Tasha and the team at SD Events made wedding planning effortless for us. Our wedding was in Florida which was a destination wedding both for my husband and me as well as for many of our guests. We also had a very short engagement - 6 months - but with the SD team we always had someone to rely on and ensure the "little" details like coordinating vendors, personalizing welcome bags, table cards and corralling transportation etc. were not only not forgotten but also were all tied up with a little bow. I can't tell you how many people complimented me on all those little details and we have the team at SD to thank. Highly recommend them for any wedding be it local or destination you can't go wrong!

Sent on 01/18/2015
  • User4071753 · event on 04/04/2014

Excellent script writing/editing and coordination.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Overall, we were thrilled with how our wedding turned out, thanks to the excellent work of Tasha and her team at SD Events. We didn't seek out help until we were partially through the planning process. At that point, we had already booked some of our vendors and we approached SD events for help executing our vision with flowers, linens, lights, stationery, etc. and helping manage the many details leading up to the wedding. We looked at a few other planners and chose SD because they were flexible with partial planning services and would help as much or as little as you wanted. Tasha also helped us with hair/makeup referrals, out-of-town gifts, payment schedules, transportation schedules and our endless etiquette and other questions. Tasha was always very responsive throughout the process, which was extremely important to me because of my work schedule. Her vendor recommendations were outstanding, especially for makeup, flowers and ceremony music. Tasha was especially great to work with because she let me make certain decisions and be involved when I wanted to, but also kept things moving when I didn't have time to focus on the wedding planning because of work. She is very good at keeping track of the crazy amount of details that go into a wedding and keeping everyone on schedule. The best part of working with Tasha and SD was the week of the wedding. I had virtually nothing to worry about that week and could just relax, spend time with family and get ready to get married. The wedding weekend was so well-planned by Tasha that I just had to get from point A to B without any stress or complications. It was SO wonderful. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and definitely exceeded our expectations, thanks to SD events.

Sent on 06/14/2013