Tarrytown Floral Designs Reviews

Tarrytown Floral Designs 2
Tarrytown Floral Designs 3
Tarrytown Floral Designs 4

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2018

I worked with John to organize my flowers for my wedding and he was very patient with me. I must have changed my flowers three times and he worked with me all the way to the end. He was amazing and his work was amazing!! My flowers were perfect and I highly recommend him for any occasion.

Julie · Married on 05/17/2018

My husband and I were married on Friday May 18, 2018. We had a spectacular wedding day thanks to Tarrytown Floral Designs. The company was very accommodating from beginning to end. We met with John and he showed us all of our options. We loved everything so much that all of our flowers were ordered with this company. Everything was delivered to our hotel and venue on time and we were beyond satisfied with our centerpieces, bouquets, card table flowers, sweetheart table flowers, corsages, and the beautiful candles to accommodate the flowers. We received a countless number of compliments about the flowers. We highly recommend their services and am so happy to have had them as our florist on the most special day of our lives.

Ereni · Married on 10/01/2017

Tarrytown Floral Designs did an AMAZING job with the floral arrangements for my wedding. John and Nick are wonderful to work with. The flowers were so beautiful and unique, and they were delivered fresh and on time. I definitely recommend them for your wedding. Go in and check out the store for yourself. It is so cute and welcoming. They even have a gift shop section where my husband and I were able to order favors and decor for our wedding and for my bridal shower. Thanks Tarrytown Floral!

Jaclyn · Married on 05/06/2017

The flowers were beautiful! It was a pleasure working with Nick. He created my vision perfectly. I highly recommend Tarrytown Floral for any wedding or special event.

What a great florist! They know there stuff! In addition, they were one of the only florist who were willing to accommodate my pinterest perfect diy wedding. Every other florist wanted to charge me over 2 grand for simple babybreaths when I was creating the vase all they had to do was provide the flower. Tarrytown charged me a reasonable price and didn't look at me like I was crazy! I love them!

Anne · Married on 06/28/2014

John and Nick are the Best!!
    The best prices and the best service!
    I highly recommend them for ANY occasion

nicole · Married on 11/02/2013

My flowers for my wedding were truly beautiful. From the bouquets to the center pieces to the arrangements at the church, all gorgeous! they were helpful and professional showed up the day of ON TIME! (so important) They take all types of payment and really understood my vision and made it a reality! I would recommend them to anyone

• I

Ivelise · Married on 09/02/2012

Awesome arrangements for even better price. would recommend to everyone

Pearl · Married on 05/28/2012

John the owner was very professional and pleasant to work with. He knew what I wanted, worked within my budget and came through for me with my last minute needs.

Thank you John!!!

• Josh & Justine

Justine · Married on 05/19/2018

Tarrytown Florals was wonderful! We had our initial consultation with them and brought inspiration photos along with us. We were able to review a prototype of our centerpiece at our second consultation (which they nailed) and they did exactly what we asked for our sweetheart table and name card table. We were very happy with their services!

Tarrytown Floral Designs 5