Tarrnation Flower Farm Reviews

Tarrnation Flower Farm 2
Tarrnation Flower Farm 3
Tarrnation Flower Farm 4

Liesl · Married on 08/12/2017

Vanessa is so terrific to work with. She totally got my vision for the flowers and ran with it so beautifully. She produces gorgeous flowers and is unbelievably talented at styling them. She put a beautiful piece together for our arbor, it made the day. Thank you Vanessa!

Tarrnation Flower Farm 5
    Tarrnation Flower Farm 6
    Tarrnation Flower Farm 7
    Tarrnation Flower Farm 8

Katie · Married on 08/08/2015

My mom stumbled across Tarrnation Flower Farm while searching for a florist for my August wedding at Bishop Farm in Northern New Hampshire (www.tarrnationflowerfarm.com). Being a true flower farm, not only were the flowers fresh, but they were absolutely beautiful!

The farm is owned and operated by father-daughter team Vanessa and Reggie. While we didn't get to meet Reggie, we met Vanessa and she was great! She came to the venue the day of our wedding and decorated the tables, altar and aisle and everything looked absolutely beautiful.

The best part other than the amazing flowers was that the entire thing was extremely affordable. I'd recommend Tarrnation to anyone!

Aly · Married on 07/02/2016

Tarrnation Flower Farm was the perfect choice for our wedding flowers. Vanessa was a pleasure to work with, and I absolutely love that all of the flowers used are grown right there in their farm. The arrangements were elegant and natural, the perfect compliment to our July outdoor wedding set against the mountain backdrop of Franconia, NH. Vanessa helped turn my minimal instruction into exactly what I imagined, and was very accommodating with our budget. Thank you, Vanessa!!

Michaela · Married on 06/02/2018

Tarrnation did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers. Vanessa has such an eye for color and design; we simply told her our color palette and shared a Pinterest board of our general style and she created beautiful and unique bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. I would highly recommend Vanessa and Tarrnation and would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Tarrnation Flower Farm's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you and best wishes for the future!

Laura · Married on 08/13/2016

Vanessa did an amazing job creating our wedding flowers (boutonnieres & bridal flowers) for our mid-August wedding at The Pioneer Wedding Barn in Sugar Hill. We wanted in season flowers to go with our rustic barn wedding, but weren't really sure what we wanted. Our first step was visiting the farm and Reggie (the owner) showed us around and made some suggestions for what flowers were in season. Then I called his daughter Vanessa who does all of the flower arrangements over the phone and emailed several times to figure out what colors and flowers worked best. Vanessa really cares about finding what works best for you. She took the time to look through my pinterest pictures and customized the flowers based on wedding color palette, available in season flowers (out of season flowers can be ordered) and color/flower preferences. The end result was more beautiful than I could have imagined - the flowers were perfect and affordable! I think Vanessa may be a color/flower arrangement genius.

Suzanne · Married on 09/23/2017

Vanessa is a true flower artist. Her locally grown flowers made our wedding really unique. She is very friendly and accommodating, sometimes her email responsiveness is a little slow but that's because she's physically working in the fields to grow your flowers. I gave her a description of what style we were looking for and colors then let her run with it. She didn't disappoint and I had full confidence. Her farm is lovely to visit as well. Be sure to follow her on instagram @tarrnationflowers to see her lovely blooms all summer.