Tara Miesner Photography Reviews

11 | Olathe, KS

11 Reviews for Tara Miesner Photography

Christy · Married on 10/15/2011

Tara was a pleasure to work with during my entire wedding process. She was prompt in responding to my questions and was flexible with her schedule. She is a very positive person and a joy to be around. The quality of her picutres are great and she has unique ideas for photographs.

• Jodi

Jodi · Married on 09/10/2011

Tara did an AMAZING job on our wedding photos. She captured all of the moments of our special day. She was also very open to any ideas that my husband and I had for a pose for a picture.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Tara Miesner captured the most perfect engagement and wedding photos that I will treasure forever. She is very responsive, pays attention to detail and truly has an eye for amazing photography. I'd recommend her services to anyone seeking a professional photographer. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/28/2012

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Tara Miesner Photography. Tara is friendly, professional, and extremely talented. She met with us before out engagement photos to discuss the style we wanted and what props to incorporate. She had wonderful ideas, of course, but also listened to some of our own ideas and used them during the session. She made us feel really comfortable and I'm pretty sure she took way more photos than is typical for an engagement session. We really appreciated her flexibility and willingness to go above and beyond. Our experience on our wedding day was just as wonderful. There is so much going on during the big day, but our photography was something I knew I didn't have to worry about. Tara (and Hank) took amazing pictures as I knew they would! Our photos are one of our favorite aspect of our wedding, and it's due entirely to Tara Miesner Photography!

Sent on 12/01/2012

Caitlin · Married on 10/30/2010

Tony and I loved working with Tara! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured all the special moments of our day. She was always willing to answer my questions and made sure that we had plenty of time for all the pictures we wanted. And even after the wedding, she made sure that we were happy with the results and had everything to remember our day. She is a wonderful photographer and we can't wait for her to take more pictures of us and our future family!

kelli · Married on 09/18/2010

Absolutely the best choice I made for my wedding day, except my husband of course. Tara is creative, professional, dependable and will capture breathtaking photos. I promise you will not be sorry you chose her on your important and special day!

Sent on 12/14/2012

We loved working with Tara on our wedding day! She captured everything we could have hoped for, plus more, and was great to work with!

Caitlin · Married on 01/30/2010

Tara is amazingly talented at both capturing your important moments and editing the images to bring out the best quality photo possible. She has a unique creative style and makes posing for pictures fun! I have continued to use Tara for our family photos because I love the whole experience of working with her.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Megan · Married on 08/01/2009

Tara was an amazing addition to our wedding day! She took photos as they happened, naturally through out the day as we were preparing for the event. She then took some wonderful positioned photos at our venue, outside and across the street. The professionalism she provided as our photographer on our wedding day exceeded my expectations! She was wonderful!!!

As far as the product and turn around time to receive our photos... she was SPECTACULAR! We has special requests for a package deal and she was extremely flexible and worked with our requests and, again, exceeded our expectations.

Tara, as a person, is very calm, patient, creative and easy to talk to, she listens to what her client wants and she will go above and beyond for you, that's just what she does, she takes what you want and takes it a step further.... you won't regret having Tara be a part of your wedding day. She's fabulous! I would recommend her to any and all of my friends!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Emily · Married on 07/16/2011

Tara was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was attentive to our ideas for the engagement session as well as the wedding; therefore, we came away with photographs that capture our personality as a couple and couldn't be happier.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/09/2010

Tara was great! Easy and relaxed to work with, no stress. Perfect for a bride. I continue to follow all of her beautiful work.