Tapper's Diamonds & Fine Jewelry Reviews

5 | Novi, MI

5 Reviews for Tapper's Diamonds & Fine Jewelry

I worked with Rhonda and she was wonderful. I always have a lot of questions and she answered every single one of them and was patient with me. She explained why one diamond was different was different than another and what all the specs on the diamonds mean. She gave me her honest opinion and I didn't feel like she was just trying to up her commission on the sale. She was also helpful in accommodating my schedule which can sometimes be crazy. She was just really easy to work with and talk to!

Sent on 12/12/2015
  • User2026090 · 2+ years ago

EVERYONE at Tapper's is amazing. They are so helpful and knowledgeable. They taught my husband a lot about diamonds and how to pick out the best one for me. My rings (engagement and wedding band) are gorgeous and I know that the customer service at Tapper's had a lot to do with it.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Becky · Married on 03/23/2013

Simply put, Tapper's is amazing! Their selection of men's and women's rings is outstanding and their sales staff is wonderful. We got my engagement ring, wedding band, and my husband's wedding band from them.

For my engagement ring, I had a very specific design in mind and every store I went to told me that I would never find what I was looking for. As soon as I walked into Tapper's and told them what I had in mind, they showed me a ring that was exactly what I wanted! If you want something unique and haven't found the right ring anywhere else, check out Tapper's. You won't be disappointed!

As far as service goes, any time I need my ring cleaned, resized, or rhodium plated they're always there to help! And, we love Tapper's not just for their phenomenal ring selection but also the variety in all of their other jewelry and watches. We will be shopping here for many more years to come!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Tom · Married on 09/08/2018

I went to the west bloomfield location and worked with Mark. He was very helpful during the process. I knew my fiance had a metal allergy, but I didn't know what it was. We got a white gold ring originally, and she ended up having an allergic reaction to the ring. Mark was able to have the same ring re-made in platinum and she loved it. We just paid the difference in the metal.

Sent on 10/19/2017

4.2

The cost is a little higher as they have mall rent to pay but the end product was just what we were looking for and beautiful.

Sent on 12/19/2016