Tanya Costigan Events Reviews

Tanya Costigan Events 1
  • estel20m

Emi Estelle · Married on 01/19/2019

Simply the Best!

We worked with Tanya as a day of wedding planner/coordinator, and we also used a number of her beautiful décor rentals for our winter wedding. We actually received Tanya’s services as a gift from my parents somewhat late in the planning process. My husband and I had envisioned doing a very DIY wedding, but with planning our wedding from out of state and juggling two demanding jobs, it got to be too much to do on our own. When Tanya started working with us, she immediately put us at ease. She has so much industry experience and knowledge, and she thought of so many things that we just never would have thought of on our own. She was familiar with our venue and had lots of venue-specific advice. She had also worked with many of our vendors before and that made adding her to our team seamless. We had one larger design element that we really wanted to incorporate into the wedding, and Tanya completely got our vision and was able to source a lot of the materials for us to achieve the look we wanted. Tanya worked with her team and the venue to handle all of our setup needs on the day of the wedding. She also ran our rehearsal the day before and had a lot of helpful tips and pointers that made the actual ceremony run quite smoothly. Another thing that I found incredibly useful was the shared wedding planning online tool that she shared with us. It helped us stay on track with our tasks in the months leading up to the wedding. I loved it and wished I could have been using it the entire time that we were planning—it was very user friendly and helped motivate me to get stuff done.

Tanya’s demeanor is so friendly and sweet, and she also comes across as extremely organized and dedicated to the work she does. She was always available to answer questions, bounce design ideas off of, and help in any way, even if it was just moral support. It really felt like Tanya was prepared for any eventuality. We had a winter wedding and in the week before the wedding, the weather forecast for our day kept getting worse and worse, to the point that over a foot of snow was predicted, as well as ice and potentially hazardous road conditions. Two days before the wedding, we decided with Tanya and the rest of our team to change the time of the wedding to earlier in the day in order to miss most of the snow and maximize our time with guests. We were worried that people would leave the wedding early because of anxiety about road conditions, or that the venue would have to be shut down if the weather got too dangerous. Tanya worked tirelessly with all of our vendors to make sure we could make this happen and that the transition went as smoothly as possible. She also offered to help us contact everyone on the guest list to notify everyone of the time change. I honestly am so thankful that we worked with Tanya. Changing the time of the wedding just days before was very stressful, and Tanya really supported us and did a lot of the work to make it possible. I don't think we could have done it without her. She was a calming presence for me especially (I struggled with managing my stress throughout the planning process), and she made us feel like she always had our back and was thinking two steps ahead. Even if the only thing she did was help facilitate the time change/winter weather backup plan (and she did so so! much more), it would have been well worth it to me.

Tanya really was a lifesaver. She was so on top of everything, and working with her made us feel like we could let go the day of and relax and enjoy being present in the moment. We have already recommended her to other couples that we know who are getting married, and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Hali · Married on 06/16/2018

Tanya was fantastic and helped to take our special day from ideas and planning to a magical event. She was supportive every step of the way and made our day run seamlessly.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Thank you, Hali! xo

Lydia · Married on 05/26/2018

Tanya was a pleasure to work with! She was on top of all the details of our wedding day. She understood our vision immediately and was a huge help to make it happen. Tanya took stress off our plate so we could enjoy our fairytale wedding.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Tanya Costigan Events's reply:

Yay! Thank you! I still want to see that album! xoxo

Kevin · Married on 04/19/2018

Tanya Costigan, THE MOST AMAZING wedding planner. We want to say without Tanya and her expertise there is no way our wedding would have come together as fast and as amazing as it did. Tanya handled every vendor and aspect of our wedding planning, of course we had choices to make with each vendor, but Tayna was with us every step of the way. Tanya was more than just our wedding planner, she became someone that we will never forget and our friend. When we met her, Tanya took our visions and made them happen. We trusted her and she made every aspect from start to finish beautiful, amazing and perfect. The day and evening of our wedding Tanya was at the event location from start to finish, and when we say finish, Tanya stayed at the event location even after everyone else left, including us. A personal note to Tanya from us, "You are someone we respect and care about. You are a professional, organized and caring, you made a somewhat stressful time in our lives stress-less. We are forever thankful for making our day the absolute best day of our new lives together". We highly recommend Tayna Costigan, Event Planner for any type of event you may be planning. Tanya is connected to vendors and will make your event amazing.
    We love you Tanya,
    Kevin, Shannon and Peyton R.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Tanya Costigan Events's reply:

Awww yay! This gave me goosebumps. Thank you, thank you. I love you guys and consider you friends, as well. It was my pleasure to make everything awesome for you. xoxo

BK · Married on 10/08/2017

With Tanya on your side, your wedding is sure to turn out just as you envisioned. Our wedding day was flawless from what we could see, which honestly just doesn't happen naturally. We're positive that was due to Tanya's work behind the scenes, problem solving & smoothing over any glitches with no need to bother us. We were able to be completely in the moment and enjoy every second of our day knowing that Tanya had our backs. She is responsive, detail oriented, organized, and full of ideas and amazing connections. Just in case you're still on the fence, here's the absolute truth, planning a wedding is so much work and way harder if you've never done it before. So, for the wedding of your dreams, don't forget the most important ingredient, Tanya Costigan Events. We fear it would be like apple pie minus a la mode.

Sent on 12/23/2017
    Tanya Costigan Events 2

Bailey · Married on 09/28/2017

I honestly can't put into words how wonderful Tanya is. My husband and I had a fairly long engagement (a little under 2 years), and I had sought out a wedding planner at the very beginning. Tanya was there for guidance every step of the way, answering my many questions, and making us feel at ease in a very stressful time. All of that prep made everything come together so smoothly the day of. I found out after the wedding there were some mishaps along the way (small happenings, but they could have ruined my fun if I knew), but Tanya saved the day on multiple occasions and I never would have even known that something went wrong. She was amazing, worth every penny and more- thank you Tanya, for helping us pull off the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jess · Married on 09/09/2017

Tanya worked with us for our backyard wedding in September. I chose Tanya because I needed some extra help on the day of the wedding coordinating with all of the vendors and having someone with the knowledge and experience to give insight and have everything run smoothly. One of the main things that led me to Tanya was her flexibility with traveling to us, as were about an hour from her office, as well as her enthusiasm for what she does.

I did the major planning and organizing and then about 1 month prior to the wedding, Tanya stepped in. She finalized the details and coordinated all of the vendors so we could be on the same page. Her expertise, professionalism, and understanding of my vision made for the rehearsal and wedding perfect. Tanya was always available by phone or email to ease any worries i had. She traveled to see my family and I twice prior to the wedding and then came 2 days before and counted all of the rental items to make sure our order was complete. When we had some difficulties with a vendor, Tanya really took the lead and I didn’t have to worry about it.

Tanya was present for the rehearsal and organized it all- none of us know what we were doing so to have someone with the knowledge there was so appreciated! Day of the wedding Tanya and her team came and took charge leaving my family and I the time to enjoy the process and really be present. Our wedding decorations were set up in the exact way we wanted and I never would have known if anything was missing or went astray.

Between all of the emails, little gifts she sent, free workshops she offered, and her joyful personality, I couldn’t have imagined having anyone else help and guide me through the process. I never once doubted her ability and the computer program she used to further dive in to my vision was priceless! Tanya, you were an integral part of the wedding and we couldn’t have done it without you! Thank you for being there on our special day and making it as perfect as it was!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Aracelis · Married on 08/12/2017

Tanya was a huge help! She had everything how I pictured it! I am so happy that I chose Tanya to make my day come to life. She had everything organized from ceremony to last call. Thanks again Tanya!

Sent on 12/30/2017

marissa · Married on 08/05/2017

Where do I even begin to list everything that Tanya did in helping us to plan our wedding?! She is so kind and so thoughtful and so reassuring through the whole process. She goes above and beyond to make sure the day is perfect. Down to the smallest of details she made our dream wedding exceed our wildest expectations. I whole heartedly recommend that if you are looking for a planner that you look no further.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Tanya Costigan Events's reply:

Thank you, so much. xoxo

Kate · Married on 10/22/2016

Tanya was a wonderful resource for our wedding. My husband and I were both working hard on planning the wedding, but we didn't want to have to spend the actual day feeling concerned about making sure everything was going smoothly. Because of Tanya, we got to spend the day visiting with loved ones, and the wedding was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Tanya Costigan Events's reply:

I'm so glad we could do this for you! That is our goal...for couples to be stress free and task free on their wedding day. I loved working with the two of you. Thanks, so much.

Lizzy · Married on 09/10/2016

We are not even sure where to begin. Maybe we start at what we regret the most about our wedding, and that would hands down be that we only hired Tanya Costigan for the final month and did not hire her to plan our entire wedding. There are not enough words to describe the impeccable job that Tanya did for us. Leading up to our wedding Tanya took complete control of handling every single detail that came up so that we could simply enjoy our time together and not have to stress about vendors, timing etc... She organized and implemented every request we made with such precision it seemed almost too good to be true. The attention to detail that she paid to every aspect of our wedding, in addition to such a high level of professionalism truly resonated with both of us. Tanya is the quintessential wedding coordinator, and an even nicer person. Anybody on the fence about whether or not you want to hire a wedding coordinator, look no further. I strongly and without any reservations whatsoever recommend hiring Tanya for as much, and as long as you can. Thank you, Tanya. You really made not only the days leading up to, but our wedding day such an incredibly special day, we will forever be grateful!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Tanya Costigan Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Lizzy & Justin. I have to admit this review is bringing happy tears! I loved caring for your wedding...I love you guys and wish you the best in life and love. xoxo

Daisy · Married on 07/09/2016

Tanya was wonderful with our day of wedding set up. She made everything come together just as I had imagined. She also added her own ideas and input which was invaluable. Knowing that I had the set up in her hands left me feeling at ease. She was sweet and very responsive. She had worked with most of my vendors before and it was great knowing they would all make everything flow flawlessly. Highly recommend her :)

Sent on 07/28/2016

Tanya Costigan Events's reply:

xoxo Thanks! I loved transforming the space for you while you enjoyed your wedding day fully.

Julia · Married on 06/25/2016

Tanya was the person who help our whole wedding together! I don't know what we would have done without her! While we were dealing with a nightmare venue Tanya kept everything professional and made everything work in the end. She was there whenever I had a question in the year leading up to our wedding. She created our wedding timeline, something I would have never been able to do, and organized our vendors so everything flowed perfectly on the day of. Tanya and her team did an amazing job setting up our venue. What began as a plain and blank pavilion was transformed into the wedding of our dreams! She has an amazing eye for detail and how things should be played out. I was so fortunate to be able to work with such great vendors for my wedding and Tanya was responsible for setting us up with most of them. My dream wedding would not have been possible if it was not for Tanya! Thanks so much again!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Tanya Costigan Events's reply:

This is super sweet, thank you so much. I loved working with you both and I'm glad my services were helpful and brought peace of mind for you. I loved that you went with the classic and elegant look of the greenery and the white linens. xoxo

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

Tanya was THE best investment we made for our wedding. She advocated for us when we were getting trampled by vendors, her quick thinking got us out of many disaster situations, and she kept the day running smoothly. She quite literally saved the day many times. With my flexible work schedule I thought I could plan my own wedding by myself, and with our "let's-keep-it-low-key" attitude we thought there could be no disasters that could potentially ruin the day. We were so wrong and were so thankful for our decision to hire Tanya. I don't know what we would have done without her but our wedding day would have been stressful and disappointing instead of happy and amazing.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Tanya Costigan Events's reply:

This is so very sweet, Megan, thank you. I'm so happy to have been in your corner xoxo

I consider myself to be a very organized person… and hiring a wedding coordinator was not on my radar when I first got engaged. However, as we started to look at venues, I came across an amazing venue that Tanya has exclusive access to. We fell in love with both the venue, the service provided there, and most importantly with Tanya. Her quiet presence, caring spirit, professionalism and passion for her work was evident even from our first few minutes together. We hired her for the Month of/Day of package and signed on for the venue. And it was the BEST DECISION we made when it came to our wedding.

We were able to bounce ideas and ask questions of Tanya during our planning process and about 5 weeks before, started the month of transition catching her up on what work I had already done. The closer we got the wedding, unlike most brides, the calmer I became.

I knew Tanya was circling back with my chosen vendors, confirming details, timelines, etc. We were in regular contact the weeks leading up to our wedding. The week of, when I transitioned all of our décor items to Tanya, it was like all of the weight was lifted from me. I once again knew I was in great hands. Tanya helped run our rehearsal and on the day of, she and her team were setting up at the venue as I was getting ready. I never worried about how things would look because I had seen her work and trusted her vision. She also was at the church early making sure that the wedding party had flowers, and that everything was all set for the ceremony.

There is no way that I would have been able to enjoy my wedding experience as much as I did without Tanya. She freed me of the project management aspect so that I could relax. We are so thankful for all of the time, attention and love that Tanya puts into her work. She is amazing and my family was so fortunate to have found her. If you’re worried about the expense, find another area to trim… you won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/16/2016
  • Emilie

Emilie · Married on 04/15/2016

As most brides encounter during their wedding planning process, I felt very confident and organized up until around two months prior to our wedding. I knew at this point I needed assistance and I didn't have to look any further than Tanya Costigan Events. Tanya's calming energy, caring personality, knowledge, heartfelt passion towards her clients shows in her work and end result that is produced. Among the many aspects Tanya assisted me with, she organized all of my vendors and set up our day of timeline, lent her ear to listen to my worries and opinions to my decor design ideas, rehearsed with us for our ceremony rehearsal and was present day of our wedding to ensure every aspect of our day was exactly how we envisioned. I also used Tanya's services for some decor items and all were absolutely stunning – Love her gorgeous calligraphy and eye for design! I knew from the first time I met Tanya that our wedding was in the best hands with Tanya and her assistant, Ted, and it was. If anyone ever has doubts on hiring a day of/month of/event/wedding coordinator, I cannot express enough, do it! Regardless of where you are having your ceremony and reception, there is no monetary value to place on the worth of peace of mind the day of your wedding. The average wedding coordinators on site at wedding venues do not have your best interest at heart as you would hope... (trust me, I know from experience!) The day of the wedding, me and my entire wedding party felt at total ease and were able to enjoy each other and every aspect of the day with Tanya in charge. She is a gem in this industry with a vast array of knowledge & expertise that matches her heart of gold. Brides to be, I promise your special, once in a lifetime event, are in the best hands with Tanya. Hiring Tanya Costigan Events was, without a doubt, the most important decision I made during the planning process and beyond. Thank you Tanya for everything! Our appreciation for you is endless.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Denis · Married on 12/12/2015

WOW! I can't say enough here! Tanya was amazing!!!! Her attention to detail (especially the ones I wouldn't of even thought of!) was amazing! Her choices were tasteful and perfect. We put our wedding together in two weeks and she secured the caterer, musicians, bartender, and rentals all in that short time and we didn't have to settle on anything. During the event she was organizing the parking, the musicians, the caterers I don't know how she did it all but I'm so grateful she did! We were able to move around the venue and talk with all of our guests because we didn't have to worry about anything else. Our guests were gushing about how beautiful everything was and we owe it all to Tanya! I would absolutely recommend her and her company to anyone!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Anne · Married on 10/22/2015

My fiancé and I won a wedding giveaway. Included in the wedding giveaway Tanya donated her wedding planning services. We had 8 weeks from the time we won to the time we had our wedding day. Tanya was always professional, always organized and always very cheerful! When I needed a friends opinion on what to wear for an event she was there to help me. Many of the things Tanya did, she didn't have to do. For instance, she noticed when I went to her office the first time that I loved her "&" sign, at my wedding on my sweet heart table she purchased us an "&" sign. I was freaked out about "goodie favors" and Tanya figured it out! I was freaked out about decorations and the place was beautiful! I was freaked out about a time line and Tanya eased my mind. She always answered my texts within hours and was always there to help me! She's amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Ryan · Married on 10/03/2015

Tanya was a wonderful Day of Wedding Coordinator, juggling multiple jobs, locations, and teams at our recent wedding. She stayed calm and professional before, during, and after a hectic day, and we always knew that we could look to her to make sure that all of the myriad things that pop up on a wedding day were dealt with swiftly and discretely. Guests were so impressed with how beautiful the venue was and how smoothly the program went, and that is all due to Tanya’s gentle guidance. We were so lucky to have her!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/05/2015

Tanya and her assistant Ted provided service that proved to be vital to the success of my daughter's wedding. They were involved a month before the big day creating a timeline of events and offering advice and counsel on how to structure the ceremony and work with other vendors at the wedding venue. Tanya's expertise and resources in the wedding industry coupled with her calm and positive demeanor make her service valuable to any couple planning a wedding or event. And Ted's can-do, will-do anything and everything with a smile, also in a calm manner makes for a happy and calm bride. We couldn't have executed my daughter's fairytale wedding with the results that she and her husband will forever remember fondly without the service of Tanya Costigan Events and for that we are eternally grateful!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Brian · Married on 08/22/2015

My wife and I used Tanya and her "month-of/day-of" services; she was extremely helpful in getting the ball rolling, fielding questions even a couple of months before, calming us down when we needed it and more. Her and her staff on the day took care of so many details, from big to small, and made the entire day much more enjoyable than it would have been otherwise. We would definitely recommend using Tanya Costigan Events--thank you Tanya!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Emma · Married on 07/25/2015

This was a DIY wedding that took place in our [now] husband's back yard, and without Tanya, there would have been many hitches. Tanya was so professional and relaxed. Without her, our ceremony would have been in shambles. She made sure everyone had their boutonnieres, bouquets, and corsages, and she gathered a huge wedding party of many family members together for the procession. She directed everyone with clarity and purpose, and our ceremony could not have been more stunning. We barely noticed any of the vendors who arrived and set up food and cakes! Tanya is a ninja. My mom and I also showed her a sample table of what we wanted for our table arrangements at the rehearsal dinner, and when I walked into the tent my breath was taken away! Tanya did exactly what we had requested and there were even little touches that were perfect contributions to the rustic, backyard, whimsical atmosphere that we had envisioned from the beginning. Tanya helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives! Thank you, Tanya! Endless gratitude.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Tonya · Married on 06/20/2015

Tanya was great! From the beginning, she was incredibly responsive and executed my plans for the day of although we were several states away, and she never conducted a wedding on Martha's Vineyard. There were a few hiccups I found out about because of issues with other vendors, but Tanya handled it with grace so that I didn't even have to worry about anything on my wedding day. I truly appreciate everything she did for me and her reassuring words along the way. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/06/2016

glendaennis · Married on 10/26/2014

Getting a wedding planner was one of the best decisions I've ever made! Tonya was there for me every step of the way. I loved that she always kept my budget in mind & helped me come up with some creative ideas. Her organization skills are amazing! She kept a file and would always write notes and remind me of certain things. My favorite, she created an awesome time line for my wedding day and was strict about making sure everything was flowing at a timely manner. One of the many things I loved about Tonya is that she knows a lot of vendors and is able to direct you to the right one. Best of all, she is extremely personable. She knows what to say and when to say it. She doesn't make you feel overwhelmed & when your acting like a maniac she make you feel normal. In all, I will highly recommend her. You wouldn't regret it!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

Tanya is amazing at what she does. She is very professional and also friendly and efficient. Without Tanya my wedding day would have been chaotic! But because of her everything went perfectly. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for an event planner!!

Sent on 12/08/2014