Tanning Luxe Reviews

10 | Fresno, CA

10 Reviews for Tanning Luxe

Jeanette · Getting married on 09/26/2020

The advice I would give couples is to first look at her social media to check out her incredible work, look at the different shade options and send her a message to inquire. I've been going to her for about 3 years now and have zero complains! Not only does she make you feel extremely comfortable during the process, but her solution is truly the best I've come across. I'm fair skinned and looking naturally tan is extremely important to me. After my first tan, I was hooked! My fair skin transformed into this beautiful naturally bronzed skin with no streaks! Trust me when I say you will not regret choosing this professional for your next tan experience. Enjoy!

Tatillana · Married on 05/11/2019

Definitely book this vendor! I'm olive skinned tone and usually tan fairly quickly so I never really had the need to spray tan. Recently, I was asked to attend a formal event with a dress that completely washed me out and I was not tanned at all!
    Fortunately, I came across Tanning Luxe's social media and immediately DM'd her. Lucy responded within minutes! She answered so many of my questions, realized I had more, gave me her phone number and then talked to me for about 20 minutes making me feel completely comfortable and at ease. Once we met, she was extremely professional, kind, and very patient with me. She knew it was my first time so she walked me through the process again. Let me just add, her level of professionalism made me feel comfortable enough to get spray tanned nude!

To my disbelief, the solution wasn't sticky nor did it have that "fake tan odor" everyone always talks about. To add to my disbelief, Lucy told me I could rinse off only after an HOUR after being sprayed! Sure enough I did and the results were beautiful! I couldn't believe, I didn't have to wait 8 hours to reveal my new natural glowing bronze! I've been constantly telling friends about it and they have all switched over to Tanning Luxe! Thank you again Lucy for making spray tanning an incredible experience for me and my friends! We will be back! :)

• User7020439 · Recently married

Very professional. Makes you feel extremely comfortable during your spray tan. Will never go to anyone else. :)

Maria · Married on 04/27/2019

I am very thankful for the flexibility and prossionalism of tanning luxe. I've had a crazy and busy year filled with pageants and last minute guest appearances, Lucy has been so kind to fit me in her schedule at any time (even if it was at 11pm). I've gone to many other tanning salons and can honestly say that Tanning Luxe is my go to when I'm looking for a natural and vegan friendly glow. She also offered a sample tan before my pageant to make sure I was happy with her services, which I am very thankful for.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2018

Love that Tanning Luxe is mobile and will come to you. The solution is great and I get so many compliments on the natural-looking color!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Amey · Married on 08/27/2016

The tan that I received was absolutely perfect. I loved the color and the product. It left no streaks or unevenness, and there was never a bad odor! I will definitely have it done again!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Blanca · Married on 08/06/2016

I had the best spray tanning experience with Lucy! She was very sweet, yet knowledgeable and confident about which shade was best for myself and my bridal party. We were all happy with the results! She gave us the perfect golden tan, extremely natural and beautiful. It honestly looked like us but better in our skin. I can't emphasize enough on the color!!! We couldn't believe there was no tanning solution smell and that we did NOT feel sticky afterwards. And this is the only tan where I've been able to rinse after an hour instead of having to wait for over 8 hours. That was huge for us because we still had wedding preparations to attend. I'm so happy I was referred to Lucy by a good friend and I'm so glad I found her! I, we, definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/06/2016

This spray tan is Amazing!! I have had many before but this is amazing quality. You can't go wrong with it. It also lasts a good week and a half. Go lighter in your face. It's perfect!! Enjoy!????

Sent on 08/04/2016

Lucy gave me the best spray tan I've had by far! It didn't streak and didn't smell really strong like others I've had. I got compliments on how natural it looked and people didn't even realize it was a spray tan. Lucy is very professional and a sweetheart. Highly recommend her !

Sent on 08/20/2016

Kelsey · Married on 04/25/2015

Lucy is amazing!!!! She tanned my bridesmaids for my wedding as well as some family members and close friends. Lucy is so sweet, professional and social. She went out of her way to meet me where I live 45 minutes away from her town. She makes you feel comfortable while tanning also. Her product and solutions she use are very high quality and don't leave you looking streaky or orange. It was the perfect tan for my wedding since everyone looked very natural. I highly recommend Lucy. She comes to your home so it's very convenient!