Tanglebloom Reviews

Tanglebloom View more information

• Kari
    Kari Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing, kind, and talented florist!

I didn't technically hire Tanglebloom for our wedding, but Melissa made me a last minute bouquet for our Covid elopement and it was absolutely stunning! We canceled our May 2020 wedding due to Covid, pushing all of our vendors back a full year for a future wedding celebration, but still decided to get married. As a wedding gift, my coworkers gave me a gift certificate to Tanglebloom that was for an amount of money significantly less than what a typical wedding bouquet would cost. I called up Melissa, just planning to get some flowers from her and DIY a small bouquet for myself, but she generously offered to make me a bouquet in exchange for the gift certificate. The next day I met her at the farm stand, she handed me a gorgeous bouquet, and wished me a beautiful elopement ceremony! The bouquet was stunning and went with my wedding vision perfectly, even though Melissa and I only had a super brief chat on the phone beforehand and had never met or talked before. We had to compromise on so much due to Covid, and I am still so grateful to my coworkers and Melissa for making that little part of our elopement still seem so special. I would not hesitate to recommend Tanglebloom for florals for weddings, other occasions, or just because.
    Krista Married on 07/27/2019

Everything we wanted!

Melissa was a joy to work with for our summer 2019 wedding! From the start she was professional, organized, and supportive of our tastes and preferences. In addition to being engaged throughout the planning process, she was also receptive to ideas and feedback, which helped us sort out what was most important to us regarding the florals and event design. Melissa also proactively coordinated with our wedding planner and everything on the day-of the wedding went off without a hitch.

Beyond this, the florals were GORGEOUS. She listened to everything we wanted and used her expert eye to elevate the arrangements to a level we could not even imagine. Overall, Melissa is very talented, and any couple would be lucky to work with her to realize their wedding vision!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Flowers, Wonderful People!

Melissa came recommended from our venue, and I loved that she sourced from her own local flower farm as much as possible. I live in NYC but Melissa was happy to meet with me on a quick wedding planning visit to VT, even in the summer during one of her busiest times! She was so lovely, patient, and kind to go over every crazy idea I had, and she came up with design options and concepts that would fit within budget and also the style/mood my now husband and I were hoping to achieve. Her flowers were some of the most lush and beautiful I have ever seen, and our guests were very impressed as well! Lots of instagramming, to be sure. I honestly can't recommend Melissa and Tanglebloom more - just say yes!
    Sarah Married on 05/19/2018

Beautiful and Locally Grown! Highly Recommend!

I had a loose vision for my wedding flowers (locally grown, wild flowers and a touch rustic) Melissa at Tanglebloom did not disappoint! They were everything that I could have ever wanted. They completely fit with the style/vibe of my wedding day. I choose the option of getting what flowers were in season and didn't have a specific color scheme, except 'spring colors' which made it exciting but also left a little uncertainty about exactly what I was getting. I embraced the unknown and trusted Melissa fully. This was a wonderful decision and amounted to beautiful poppies, ranunculuses, and tulips. I have had people ask me about flowers in the area and I always recommend Tanglebloom.