Tangerine Tree Photography Reviews

4 | La Mesa, CA

4 Reviews for Tangerine Tree Photography

Christine · Married on 10/03/2014

Sheri and Erik were AMAZING! They made us feel extremely comfortable being in front of the camera. They captured everything at my wedding and the pictures turned out so beautiful!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Working with Tangerine Tree Photography was wonderful! Sheri & Erik are so laid back and made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera! We did an engagement session in addition to the day-of wedding photos. Sheri and Erik scoped out the location a few times to get familiar with the layout and light at different times of the day. They are fun, professional and creative!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Mary · Married on 09/29/2012

Sheri and Erik are not only amazing photographers, they're a pleasure to work with. I don't know how they did it but they were everywhere at our wedding but never in the way. They found the perfect backdrop for our wedding day photos and have an eye at capturing the most amazing moments.

From the first day we met them, my husband and I felt instantly at ease. Add on the fact that they are true artists and they make for the perfect photography duo. They were a pleasure to work with and I know I'll continue to view their blog just because I enjoy seeing the amazing pictures they create.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Melanie · Married on 04/28/2012

Tangerine Tree Photography was amazing!! They are so accomodating and my fiance and I thought we would be totally awkward when posed but Sheri and Eric made us feel very comfortable and the pictures came out incredible!! We did the engagement and wedding pics with them...can't wait to see the final wedding pics!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2012