Tanganyika Wildlife Park Reviews

77 | Goddard, KS

77 Reviews for Tanganyika Wildlife Park

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

2.0

My husband and I were very pleased throughout the whole process. We were engaged for a year and a half so the planning process lengthy--- and the responsiveness was a lot less towards the end and only through e-mails which was a little frustrating. All in all, working with Courtney as our event coordinator was amazing and she took care of everything! If you are willing to spend the $$$ it is well worth it. ( There are 4 tiers-we chose the 3rd) Our photographer was even impressed! I would definitely recommend Tanganyika to other bride-to-be's, and who doesn't want a penguin to walk down the aisle at their wedding? (:

Sent on 05/14/2017

Breanna · Married on 05/27/2018

2.4
      1.0
      3.0
      3.5
      0.5

I was pleased with the way the ceremony looked. There are some things I would recommend changing. Not so much loose rock on the walkway and there is a stone under the pergula that is really loose. It made us nervous having my grandparents walk up there and taking pictures scared someone would fall. The reception looked great though! Our event coordinator, Taylor, was very rude. We were pleased the first time we met her but then her attitude kept getting worse and she kept talking about how many hours she was working and stressed. I don't know if it would make it easier hiring someone else but that definitely killed my experience with you guys. There were comments she would make to myself and my family which we all felt were not appropriate and I am still in shock with how rude she was. My family still talks about it. Not trying to rat her out or anything , just suggesting that maybe she needs help to where she isn't like this for future events.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Tanganyika Wildlife Park's reply:

Hi Breanna!
    Thanks so much for your feedback. It’s important to myself and Tanganyika to know where we can improve. While the Memorial Day weekend was very busy with 5 events in 3 days, there is no excuse for my attitude and mindless complaints about work or stress. I can see how that would negatively impact your special day and I sincerely apologize! Just as important, I appreciate the honest feedback. It highlighted the impact my attitude can have on a bride/event. I realize there is very little I can do for you at this point beyond my apology, but I will definitely learn from my mistake. As for the stones in the Garden, I forwarded your feedback to our grounds crew and they will get to work on securing the stones.