Tampa Wedding Studio Reviews

Tampa Wedding Studio 5
Tampa Wedding Studio 6
Tampa Wedding Studio 7

Amber · Married on 03/15/2014

I can not say enough good things about Cheryl and the staff at Tampa Wedding Studio. Cheryl gives you everything you ask for completely up front, nothing hidden or secrets to discover later. We went in and had her quote us on EVERYTHING we would need/ want, from there we worked everything down to our budget. Payment and contract was super easy with the company and my flowers were everything I could have wanted. Thank-you so much for everything, Cheryl. You truly are amazing and a blessing for any Bride to work with.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Cheryl was absolutely amazing and easy to work with. She is a bank of knowledge and creativity! She and her team executed the vision for my wedding with precision and elegance! The venue came to life with poise and grandeur. My bouquet and flowers left me speechless. Many of my guests commented on how stunning my venue was. Many of my guests also commented on how it was their first time seeing such a relaxed bride who danced so much and enjoyed her wedding to the max. To that I give full credit to Cheryl and Heather. My guests were right I was carefree and relaxed, enjoying my day the way a bride should with her husband and loved ones. Heather my parents and bridal party were impressed by your professional and pleasant personality. Your skills come with great experience. Jen I greatly appreciate you meticulously getting out all of my dirt stains from our prewedding photos prior to the ceremony that took great dedication. To Cheryl and all if the Tampa wedding studio staff you impacted our wedding in ways you will never know. We greatly appreciate you and your talents.

Xoxo Nina and Melvin

Sent on 03/09/2014

Tara · Married on 02/21/2014

Cheral went out of her way to accommodate all of our needs. We changed several things during the week prior to our wedding and she pulled it off. The flowers were amazing. She was able to bring our vision to life flawlessly.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Amber · Married on 10/19/2013

Cheryl and her staff were amazing. They brought the ideas I had in my head to reality and the arrangements looked beautiful. I even had to cut the budget for the flowers and Cheryl worked within my budget and still produced high quality results. Everyone gave me compliments on my decor and the centerpieces. She even used a lot of arrangements twice to help save money. She was extremely friendly, very helpful, and nailed exactly what I wanted for the price I needed. She even helped me set up the DIY stuff at my wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist or even a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Kristi · Married on 10/12/2013

Cheryl was AMAZING and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect fit….. she was able to capture our ideas and put them into amazing pieces of work.

Sent on 12/28/2013
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/04/2013

Cheryl LaRosa and team are beyond compare. I had planned on shopping around for florists/event designers, but Cheryl was the first designer I met with and I knew I had to work with her. She makes you feel so comfortable and asks all the right questions to help you visualize what you are really looking for in your wedding. We met several times with Cheryl to plan and review items which really helped my mom and I feel at ease. Our wedding was everything and more than we could have imagined and so much of that was thanks to the Tampa Wedding Studio team. The flowers in the arrangements and bouquets were amazing. Every detail was covered. She absolutely took my vision and ran with it, all while making it work within our budget. I would suggest Tampa Wedding Studio to any bride, and hope to work with their team for future events to come!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Rachel · Married on 06/08/2013

Cheryl and her team were fantastic. She was very budget friendly and quick to accommodate our wants and needs. She was always available for all of my questions. She was able to set up the reception space with in an hour, she is a true professional.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Megan · Married on 05/18/2013

Cheryl and her team did an amazing job bringing my vintage wedding theme to life with the flower and decor. The quality service and products exceeded my expectations. Definatley a must for your wedding team!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Jordan · Married on 04/14/2013

Tampa Wedding Studio was absolutely wonderful to work with. The flowers at my wedding were beautiful. The reception was everything I could have hoped for and more. Cheral made everything I was thinking in my head come to life beautifully. She really understood what I wanted, even if I didn't know how to articulate it. I would absolutely recommend any bride to use Tampa Wedding Studio! They are a joy to work with and you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Charissa · Married on 12/29/2012

My fiance and I came here one week before our wedding. Late and not sure what we wanted, Tampa Wedding Studio was able to create arrangements that couldn't have been more beautiful.

Sent on 03/25/2013
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 11/16/2012

I absolutely LOVED working with Cheryl from Tampa Wedding Studio. She had to deal with me changing my order like three times the week before the wedding to subtract a bouquet and add boutonnieres. Then add another bouquet. She was always quick to respond and always made the changes for me without any complaint or concern. The flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted and my toss bouquet was just a smaller version. My girl's bouquets were gorgeous mango calla lilies. She even spent the time to match the fabric around the bouquets to the color of my girl's dresses. The centerpieces looked amazing and I was extremely happy with them all. I would definitely recommend this company for any bride. Their prices are competitive and the work is amazing.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Cheryl was wonderful! I came in with a specific look in mind and Cheryl understood immediately! I love that she provided a complimentary sample centerpiece so I could ensure I'd be pleased with the flowers for my wedding day. She was very prompt with email responses and worked with me to adjust color shades to get the romantic, classic, beautiful feel I was going for. Her staff delivered our flowers on wedding day and set everything up so nicely. Cheryl let us rent flower girl baskets to save some money and had an excellent idea to but the ring bearers boutenniere on a magnet! Her creativity and expertise was amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Athena · Married on 06/16/2012

Our wedding was June 16, 2012. Cheryl was absolutely wonderful to work with. She designed everything from floral to lighting perfectly. She also helped design our invitations and worked with the airport Marriott to make sure everything was perfect and it was. She is extremely professional and has the customer service skills to make every bride feel at ease the entire step of the way for planning your wedding. We had so many compliments on our floral arrangements. We give Cheryl 5 stars and give her the highest recommendation.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2012

Cheryl and Jennifer were amazing to work with! From the first consultation, they made me feel like I would be completely taken care of! They both understood my vision and were able to make it absolutely stunning!! I received so many compliments on the floral arrangements and how beautiful they were. Both Cheryl and Jennifer were very responsive in returining emails and phone calls. They are both are very professional and I would recommend them to any bride out there!!! :)

Sent on 05/06/2012

Tara · Married on 04/14/2012

I really enjoyed working with Cheryl! Our bouquets were not only affordable but stunning as well! Same goes for our ceremony and reception flowers! If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 06/07/2012

I will preface this review with the fact that I know nothing about flowers. Working with Cheryl made this part of my wedding super easy. All I had to do was tell her what I had in mind for my event and I swear the result was excatly what I wanted, even though I had NO idea what that was in the begining. The only info I gave her was that I wanted: simple- nothing extravagant, incorporate daisies, bling, and my colors - navy and grey with pops of green. She had these gorgeous bling (crystal and sparkly) centerpieces that were right up my alley. We used her not only for the centerpieces, but also for the ceremony arch and arch florals, gift table flowers and the bouquets and boutineers. On top of that, Cheral Floral Studio is now incorporated into Cheryl's new business- Tampa Wedding Studio which offers rental items. My wedding vision included silver chivari chairs and she was able to take care of that as well. There was a ton of other rental items and services she had available as well, but I couldn't use them all. It was definiitly a one stop shop and SUPER convenient for us. Not to mention Cheryl was great and a lot of fun to work with. Highly reccommended!

Sent on 01/24/2013
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 01/07/2012

Cheral was vey professional and great to work with. From the first meeting in her studio she was a pleasure. She answered any questions I had with ease, and made my day better by being a part of it. She was on time to the ceremony site and the flowers where beautiful and priced very reasonably.

Sent on 01/13/2012

Dalane · Married on 10/08/2011

Cheryl took my vision and made it happen...also did a mock up of my centerpieces to make sure I got want I wanted!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Missy · Married on 05/07/2011

Cheryl was a pleasure to work with and her flowers were stunning! She gave lots of helpful suggestions to fit our budget and follow the vision we had for our wedding and reception. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • Stacia

Stacia · Married on 03/05/2011

Cheryl from Cheral Floral Studio was amazing!! She was able to bring my vision to life and stick to an affordable Japanese theme for my 3/5/11 wedding. Without her help, my wedding would had not been as beautiful. The centerpieces were perfect as well as the bouquets. She also gave me great advise on many other aspects of my wedding and helped with linens and favors. I definitely would recommend Cheryl to anyone! She also was the florist for my friends Erin's wedding in Aug 2010 and made BEAUTIFUL seasons bouquets! If you are looking for a knowledgeable, energetic and talented florist and designer, look no further!

Sent on 05/03/2011

Krisitn · Married on 02/13/2011

Cheryl with Cheral Floral was excellent! I spoke with Cheryl on the phone about my bridal flowers and I wanted something different. Cheryl was able to take what I was explaining and make it better than I imagined. My bouquets were beautiful! They had all the elements that I wanted and she made them look phenomenal! I was so impressed and so was everyone else! She also took care of my cake platform and came up with some unique ideas that were great! I loved everything about my flowers! Cheryl was great and very fun to work with!

Sent on 02/15/2011
  • Lindz12985

Lindsay · Married on 01/09/2011

Cheryl is so personable and friendly! From day one she made my fiance and I feel as if we were apart of her family. She made beautiful designs and worked with our budget. I am an interior designer by trade and she was so understanding to my input and requirements. She was also avaliable at the drop of a hat when i called her the day before the wedding to tell her we wanted to rent her shepards hooks after months of telling her we would find our own, she brought them and didn't even charge us for them. Everyone at the wedding raved about the flower arrangements. Thank you Cheryl for being apart of our big day and making things go so smoothly.

-The Hellers, Lindsay and Ron

Sent on 06/26/2011
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/02/2010

Cheral helped me create a ecletic hippie wedding by incorporating her ideas for flowers as well as linens, and if your on the fence with spending money on linens spend it, its worth it. Cheral is not only a florist she is an artist and is very passionate about her art as well as her clinets. I would highly recomend her. I met up with a few high profile florists and Cheral is just as good if not better. The south tampa florists although talented made me feel like I couldnt have the wedding of my dreams unless I was willing to spend at least $5000 on my flowers. Go with Cheral she is the best!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Victoria · Married on 08/21/2010

Thank you Cheryl and your girls for doing a great job on my bouquets for my wedding. Great Job!

Sent on 10/31/2010
  • SoonToBeMrsAnderson

Nikki · Married on 04/17/2010

Cheral and her team were amazing. From the very beginning to the very end of the wedding her "crew" made our perfect day... just that perfect. Without her I'm not sure what I would've done. In the beginning I wasn't sure what the difference a florist vs. a florist planner was, but by the end I was very clear on how much it made the difference. I remember walking into her shop and just saying... Cheral, make it perfect!!! and she did! The flowers were great, the price was perfect, and the team were wonderful. Words can't say enough about Cheral Florist. I highly recommend Cheral and her team. I love you, Mad Scientist!!!

Sent on 11/28/2010