Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

250 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

1 User photo

Tampa Calligraphy 1

Carrington · Married on 10/13/2012

I would recommend Tampa Calligraphy's services to any bride. Not only is the quality of work exceptional, but Diane was willing to go above and beyond to assist me with my invitations. I will be using her again to create my wedding programs.

Sent on 06/23/2012

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2012

Diane was/is absolutely wonderful! Her turn around time was a blink of an eye! Very flexible with my crazy times and extrememly responsive to all my emails. Planning the wedding made me a scatter brain and I forgot to have her add return addresses, I went back to her and she had them ready within 24 hours! She was able to match the font of my invitations to my envelopes. I will keep her in mind for future events and friends who may also need her services. Diane Rocks! You will love her work!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2012

Diane work looks amazing & she provides outstanding customer service! So far I have enlisted her assistance for our save the date envelopes, invitation envelopes, & custom Do Not Disturb door hangers – all of which turned out beautifully. The online company I purchased my invitations from had pre-printed the our address on the reply card envelopes in the tiniest possible font (& the in the wrong color for our wedding palette) when I dropped my invitations off with Diane I had already resigned myself to sending them out because they were the envelopes that matched the rsvp card, although I was not happy about it at all – Diane went above & beyond to solve the problem, she set me up with fresh envelopes that fit my response cards & did a beautiful job addressing them in chocolate font to match the outer envelope & pocketfold! Diane’s turnaround times have been quick even when I have added things last minute like the door hangers – she finished both the job she was already doing & the door hangers in the original timeline for the one project. I will definitely use Tampa Calligraphy for additional projects that come up and would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Brooke · Married on 09/02/2012

Smart, fun, easy to work with, creative, flexible, and a problem solver, too!

Sent on 07/13/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/01/2012

Diane is just great. I drove all the way from Brandon to West Chase to have her do calligraphy for my wedding envelopes. At 50 cents an envelope you can't beat it. They looked absolutely great. She and I communicated through e-mail and she was extremely detailed and fast to respond. There were even a couple of times I had to add names to the list for envelopes to be addressed. Diane was polite and added them right on without any problems. The lady knows what she is doing and willing to do invitations and even my place cards for a decent price. I would highly recommend her. She is the type of person that will get things done and get them done right the first time. Definitely a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend. Thank you Diane!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Christie · Married on 07/28/2012

We took our invitations to Diane after receiving not-so-good calligraphy samples from another vendor (after waiting 8 weeks!). She printed a sample for us right away in several font styles. We brought the invites to her on a Sunday afternoon and she had them ready for us by Tuesday morning! They looked wonderful! Would highly recommend :)

Sent on 04/28/2012

Leigh · Married on 07/15/2012

Diane is flat-out, simply, AMAZING. Diane addressed our invitation envelopes (inner and outer) – she was able to match the color and font to our invitations, and we got so many compliments on them! Diane also ended up doing some absolutely GORGEOUS escort cards for our wedding; they looked even better than the inspiration picture I had sent her. She did place cards for us, equally beautiful. We received so many compliments on all our stationary; I couldn't believe how wonderful everything looked - it all coordinated so perfectly.

Diane is super quick to respond to e-mails and is very, very helpful. She's very prompt, and service was unbelievably fast. I notified her on a Thursday that I'd be bringing in my envelopes the next day, and she said that would be fine - she had them done by Monday evening. She even offered to stuff all my envelopes for me! Diane is so helpful, so quick, and she does such an amazing job.

We had such a wonderful experience. You won't get a better value, better quality, or better service anywhere. Diane is so sweet (and she has the cutest little dog)! I wouldn’t hesitate to use Diane again or to recommend her to anyone at all who has any type of calligraphy need.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Katherine · Married on 07/14/2012

Diane did an absolutely wonderful job with the address printing for our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. We were very pleased, not only with her work, but her promptness in getting everything done! We would certainly recommend her services! Thanks, Diane!

Sent on 04/21/2012

Debbie · Married on 07/07/2012

Diane at Tampa Calligraphy has been fabulous to work with. I've used her on several things from Christmas card envelopes to engagement party and save the date envelopes for my daughters upcoming wedding. Will use her for anything i have going on in the future. She gets things done fast and done right!

Sent on 04/01/2012

Alston · Married on 07/07/2012

I had my wedding envelopes addressed by Tampa Callligraphy. I dropped them off Saturday and picked them up the next afternoon. Diane matched the font and color from my invitations perfectly! I will use her services again!!

Sent on 04/29/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2012

I contacted Diane because a friend of mine had reccommended her to me to address my daughters wedding invitations! She did an excellent job. She was very professional and she was extremely knowledgable in style, form etc. The end product was beautiful. She also is in the process of doing our name cards! She is very flexible and easy to work with. I would absolutely use her again!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Megan · Married on 07/01/2012

Diane from Tampa Calligrpahy was recommended to me by a friend, and I could not be more happy with the way our wedding invitations turned out! She was a delight to work with and so flexible regarding drop off/ pick up times. I can not stop looking at our invitations and can not wait to send them out! Upon first meeting Diane, she helped us choose the font that would work best with our style and invitations. She went out of her way to make sure that everything was pefect (which is a huge deal for a perfectionist like me)! They are beautiful and I will recommend her to all of my friends! Thank you!

Sent on 04/14/2012
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 06/30/2012

VERY THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL FOR MY INVITATION AND PROGRAMS.
    WILL RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Margie · Married on 06/23/2012

I really dont have words descriptive enough to express the quality of work I recieved. The work is beyond exceptional. The attention to detail and level of perfection is miles beyond what I expected. This work is priceless, priceless, priceless, priceless. Working with Tampa Caligraphy is like working with someone as attached to your event as you. Like family. Between the quality of work and the personal attention, it seems like a dream. A+ all the way...what a blessing!

Sent on 03/07/2012

lauren · Married on 06/23/2012

I waited until the last week before my wedding to get my place cards, I found Diane on wedding wire, called her, and then had my cards within 24 hours of emailing my list (and they were prefect!)! Not only did she offer "after vendor" hours to pick the cards up, she also emailed me updates of when my fiance picked them up. We had a few last minute joiners three days prior, Diane once again amazed us by having the few extras completed and in our hands within 24 hours! If your reading this review, trust me, and go with her!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2012

Tampa Calligraphy did an amazing job with my place cards! Diane was awesome and on the ball! She found an amazing font to match the font already on the card and the cards look amazing!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2012

Diane from Tampa Calligraphy was such a great woman to work with. She helped us stay within our budget and pick gorgeous invitations for our big day. She had addressed all of our envelopes and response cards with exquisite hand calligraphy. We were so pleased and all of our guests commented on how beautiful our invitations were!

Sent on 07/20/2012

daphna · Married on 05/26/2012

You would be lucky to work with Diane! She was so easy to work with! I am living in gainesville, but she made my life so simple! She sent me proof after proof of her original, beautiful, custom invitations! (She is so creative, she can literally make ANYTHING!) When we finally decided on one, she really collaborated with us to find something that would fit our budget. By the way, don't think you can't afford custom invites! We searched and searched all types of invites and couldn't find what we felt was "us". But Diane was so affordable, especially for getting what you want, how you want it, and with this beautiful quality. She helped us decide on the wording and all the details etc. Additionally, she has a system that makes each and every invite addressed absolutely perfectly! She has responded graciously to all of my hundreds of emails and requests. She answers my emails quickly, even if to tell me she is busy (we started planning years in advance!) and will get back to me ASAP. Then when I continued to want more and more custom invites, she patiently answered me that yes, she would make me just a few more, by hand! I could not be happier!! DO NOT MISS OUT! If you want something run of the mill, well, she can do that too, but you would be wasting her talents! However, you should STILL contact her. If you want something unique (btw- she never makes the same invitation for 2 brides! too bad- mine are sweet!) and fabulous then you NEED to contact her. ! I already have recommended her to a close friend! Best of luck on your wedding planning!!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Susie · Married on 05/25/2012

Diane was great to work with. I sent her my envelopes and wedding list on a Friday. She had them back to me in a week. And they looked amazing!!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2012

Diane did our wedding invitations and they were perfect!! I was so excited to have her do our food cards, table cards, favors, monogram, everything that made the details of our wedding so special!! I highly recommend using her! The professionalism, style, and price you get makes planning a wedding fun! Our wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty Florida if you want to check out some of her fabulous work!!

Sent on 03/10/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/14/2012

Diane was wonderful from the moment I met her, she was amazing!!!! I messed up my excel spreadsheet that I sent her and 17 envelopes got messed up. :( I called her and she immediately made me laugh. :) She had the problem fixed in less than 15 minutes. I was amazed at how quickly she solved the issue. I was very impressed with her work and hired her to do my menu cards, water bottle labels and place cards. They looked incredible and I was very impressed. I also needed two more place cards but wasn’t able to get to her. She had them done and mailed to me within days. I would recommend her to anyone and if you are looking for quality work and a great person to work with, you need to go with Diane at Tampa Calligraphy. Thank you Diane for helping to make this process so easy. I loved your work and so did many others!!!

She always kept me smiling and letting me know that everything would be wonderful!!!!!! Great quality!

Sent on 04/17/2012
  • Nannette

Nannette · Married on 03/31/2012

Diane at Tampa Calligraphy is such a pleasure to work with. She recently did our rehearsal dinner seating chart, place cards, menus, and programs. We could not have been more please with her beautiful work. She did 120 of everything and did not make a single mistake. She is extremely detailed and creative and will work with you to create what you want. She took our theme and made exactly what I was imagining. Diane is very professional, talented, efficient and very affordable for the level of work she does. I ordered my invitations online from a very well known online invitation site prior to hearing about Tampa Calligraphy, and her work was much better print quality for half of the price. I would highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Linda · Married on 03/24/2012

Diane provided all printed materials for our reception and out of town guests. We were extremely pleased with the quality and appearance of table signs, escort cards, wedding favor labels and other assorted signage. Diane also included perfectly matched ribbon for our signs simply because the colors were so exact and she knew it would look fabulous! Our order was processed and complete in plenty of time for our destination wedding and Diane was very understanding and flexible when we needed last minute additions. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy.

Sent on 03/29/2012

viviana · Married on 03/10/2012

I want to thank you again for the wonderful job you did on my invitation's envelopes, they look beautiful and in such short notice.
    I truly appreciate it.

Sent on 12/29/2011
  • W

WILLIAM · Married on 02/19/2012

Fast, friendly, professional and detail oriented - I couldn't have asked for more. Oh yeah, affordable too! I'll be using her for my seating cards as well.

Sent on 12/21/2011