Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

250 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

1 User photo

Tampa Calligraphy 1

Lizmarie · Married on 09/28/2013

She was wonderful! She got my invitations done in less than 24 hours and even stuffed them for me! She was so sweet, accommodating, did great work and the price was more than reasonable. I will definitely be recommending her to all of my friends that have upcoming weddings.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Diane was extremely helpful, quick and provided an amazing value. She has an incredible selection of styles and fonts and our invitation envelopes look beautiful thanks to her guidance in selecting a font. She went way above and beyond however when the lining on our envelopes (that we ordered from another vendor) were uneven and we didn't have time to have them redone. She carefully trimmed each envelope to give them an even edge and she did this without charging us. I did not know Diane can order invites as well as provide the calligraphy. She likes things done right and I only wish I would have known so that I could order invites from her. Thank you Diane for a fabulous experience!

Sent on 07/01/2013

I can't say enough great things about Diane and Tampa Calligraphy! From the first time I emailed her she was professional, responsive, helpful and just a joy to work with. She had my wedding invitations done in just about 24 hours (on a weekend!) and they all came out beautifully. She even stuffed the envelopes for me. I highly recommend her, and will definitely be using her services again!

Sent on 06/24/2013

I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy for multiple services including calligraphy, invitations, programs, menus, place cards, table cards, and any printed signs at your special day. Diane was amazing to work with and very attentive to detail and added her touch of creativity to bring together my vision.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Maybeth · Married on 08/23/2013

Diane helped me with the design and printing of the wedding program, place cards, reception program, menu, seating chart, unity candle written ceremony and written table blessing. Her work was fast and impeccable. She was very available, professional, gracious and nice. In fact, we feel that we have a new friend in her!

Sent on 12/04/2013

I cannot recommend Diane with Tampa Calligraphy enough! After having a nightmare experience with other printers trying to get my wedding invitation envelopes addressed (including them losing envelopes), a friend who had also used her for her wedding invitations referred me to Diane. She had my envelopes addressed within 24 hours and even gave me replacement envelopes and trimmed my invitations to fit. She helped me with invitation etiquette, matched my fonts, and gave me a beautiful finished product. I will definitely be using her for seating cards, programs, etc!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Cassandra · Married on 07/20/2013

Diane was truly a pleasure to work with. My envelopes were too thick for the calligraphy I originally wanted, but Diane sure made it possible for my invitations to come out beautifully addressed. I was more than impressed by her creativity and willingness to make my experience flawless! She listens to what her customers wants & makes it happen! Her work is incredible & I would definitely recommend her! Thank again Diane for making it possible for me! You rock!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Highly recommended. Diane is very professional and quickly responded to all my questions and needs. She made this process so easy and memorable. Her service went beyond invitations, she bought stamps and even offered to drop the invitations at the post office for me. The invitations were beautiful. I received a lot if compliments from family and friends. I will definitely return back in future events.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Jenny · Married on 05/18/2013

I am so thankful for meeting Diane Berube. Diane met with my fiance and I on short notice and spent as much time as we needed without making us feel rushed or pressured. Diane had such a great selection of invitations. I thought for sure that my fiance would not be able to find EXACTLY what she was looking for but Diane proved me wrong. Diane's pricing was excellent as well, she could charge triple for what she brings to the table. Don't make the mistake of not hiring Diane Berube of Tampa Calligraphy.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2013

Amazing. So lucky and happy to have found Diane & Tampa Calligraphy. After reading reviews on Wedding Wire late one night, I decided to send Diane an email around 11:30PM... and heard back just a few short minutes later! Amazing responsiveness! First of all, I did not expect to find someone offering this type of printed calligraphy service in Tampa-- let alone 10 minutes from my office. Second of all, Diane has the best communication of anyone I have dealt with related to my wedding thus far-- before we ever met, every time I would email her with an update on my invites shopping date, she responded within minutes-- this was before she even knew I would utilize her services! Third, I dropped my invitations at Diane's house two days after receiving... and she said everything would be ready within 24 hours of when I provided our final guest list-- and they were! She had great suggestions on the font type and color, and she offered suggestions on other things such as proper address etiquette and info on wedding stamps after a visit to her local post office. Just such personal touches, and she definitely won us over! I was super impressed when I returned to pick up the invitations-- they are beautiful, and she took the extra special touch to secure everything in plastic wrap to ensure it would stay clean and organized until I mail them. Additionally, I asked her for ideas on place cards and table cards and will be back to her to help with those in a few short months. This is an A+ vendor, and if you are in the Tampa area, you would be remiss to use anyone else. Oh, and, of course, the price was right!! Trust Diane and Tampa Calligraphy to do a first class, beautiful and personalized job-- you won't regret it.

Sent on 02/17/2013

julie · Married on 04/20/2013

Diane was simply incredible to work with. She was very quick and extremely affordable. So happy I found her!!!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Diane did the printing for my invitation envelopes, place cards, menus, and brunch announcements. They all came out wonderful! Her turn around time was always a day or two, she was very easy to work with and her work is such nice quality! For my menu's I had showed her a picture of one I liked from Pintrest and she was able to re-create it, she provided drafts so you always knew what you were getting! We had some last minute changes on our guest list (like week of changes) and she was able to get me a couple new place cards with time to spare! I plan on using her for invites and such in the future!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Jaime · Married on 04/12/2013

Diane did an awesome job helping me choose my invitations and a fabulous job addressing them. She is was so great to work with and she will be doing my place cards too. I highly recommend her to all the other brides out there!

Sent on 02/10/2013
  • Kelleigh

Kelleigh · Married on 04/06/2013

Diane is fantastic. She is professional, quick to respond and her work is impeccable. She rivals any of the high end vendors out there and she's a fraction of the cost.

She is able to work under pressure and on strict deadlines. She truly has been a lifesaver and I recommend her to any bride looking for high quality products at a reasonable price.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Michele · Married on 03/30/2013

Out of all the wedding vendors Diane was the most pleasurable to work with. I had Diane address my invitations as well as make an extra unsert with our wedding website on it. She was fast, reliable and amazing to work with. If you live in the Tampa area it is a no-brainer to use her. She always answered all of my emails very fast and was available for any questions. Her work is perfect. I will be using her for escort cards as well. I have already recommended her to 3 friends who are getting married. She is amazing.

Sent on 01/12/2013

I had calligraphy done for my save the dates and not only did they turn out beautiful- Diane was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Nicole · Married on 03/09/2013

Diane was wonderful to work with. She addresses the envelopes for my wedding invitations. She made the process very easy- great at responding to emailed questions, and flexible (as I made a few additions to the guest list). Her work was done exactly as she described and very quickly. Thank you Diane, for making it a very painless process!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 03/01/2013

Diane is absolutely the best! I originally used her to the addresses for my wedding invitations and have since come back for 4 other events. She does an impeccable job every single time and I have always received so many compliments on all of her work. She always has a quick turn around time and is extremely friendly and professional. I will continue to use Tampa Calligraphy for all of my needs! I highly recommend you do the same!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Diane did an absolute wonderful job on our wedding invitations. I was able to communicate with her completely via email and then met in person finally when I picked up the invitations. Diane offers to seal and put stamps on the invites, we didnt have her do that and I wish we would have. Just a piece of advice. Absolutely great value and so very easy to work with! Thanks Diane!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Diane did the calligraphy on my placecards and and two additional items I handed out to my wedding guests. Everything was absolutely perfect - elegant and professional. She was extremely responsive, and her prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend Diane to anyone that needs calligraphy services. I will definitely be going back to her for anything I need in the future!

Sent on 02/10/2013

Jamie · Married on 12/15/2012

I wish we could give Diane 10 stars instead of only 5, we would have been lost without her. Not only does she respond to nearly every email within 1-2 hours at most, but her work is beyond gorgeous and reasonably priced. We got busy as our big day approached and unfortunately had to rush to get programs and itineraries done. i felt like we gave her an obviously rushed and last minute program and somehow the finished products looked like they had been planned for weeks. Use Diane's services, you will not regret it.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2012

Diane was great to work with. Not only was Diane nice and very professional she was really FAST! When we first meet Diane she took the time to go over all the different invites and at no point did we feel rushed. The quality of the invites were amazing. Since neither one of us had been married before, Diane was able to answer all of our questions and steer us in the right direction. Thank you for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2012

Diane did my paper items such as place cards, table numbers, menu's, envelope addressing, stickers, and lot of miscellaneous paper items. Her work is amazing. She made all of my items custom to my specifications. I even picked out the exact color papers and stickers I wanted from samples and she ordered them especially for my projects. I was always in constant contact with her via email and she always responded quickly. The quality of her work is far better then what she charges her customers. I will definitely be using her again in the future as she does baby shower invites etc. too! I can't wait to use her services again!

Sent on 11/11/2012

A · Married on 10/20/2012

Diane has been a pleasure to work with. When I first contacted her she recommended that she send me a sample so that I could see the quality and multiple fonts which no one else had even mentioned. (She mailed it the same day!)

At this time she has done all of our envelopes (they look great) and were reasonably priced. We are going to have her help us with additional items as we get closer to our wedding date. I couldn't more highly recommend someone.. she has been very accommodating of our schedules and responds quickly to emails.

I have seen some of the other things that she was working on for other brides and she is very creative..so those brides who haven't yet decided on invitations, programs etc don't hesitate to contact her with your vision for your wedding. I am sure that she will more than exceed your expectations!

Sent on 04/30/2012
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2012

Diane at Tampa Calligraphy did an awesome job on my invitation envelops. The calligraphy came out beautiful. The whole process was very quick and I had my invitation envelops in no time. She is very responsive and answers all my emails quickly. The pricing is also very affordable. I will definitely use Tampa Calligraphy for all my future invites and would recommend her to any bride. Thanks Diane !

Sent on 05/23/2012