Tampa Calligraphy Reviews

250 Reviews for Tampa Calligraphy

1 User photo

Tampa Calligraphy 1

Derek · Married on 05/17/2014

Diane is amazing! We met with her mostly knowing what we wanted & she guided us right to it. We were in & out in 30 mins. She is as professional & accommodating as they come. We emailed her a spreadsheet with all of the addresses & she handled the rest in timely fashion. She did it all, including assuring the right amount of postage was on the invitations & even mailed them for us. We live over an hour away from her so we were a little concerned about communication, but no, she responds immediately to all emails. I highly recommend her for all invitations! We couldn't be happier!! Did I mention everybody comments on how beautiful the invitations & calligraphy was! She has this part of wedding details figured out!!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/17/2014

Diane did our calligraphy and made our wedding invitations, place cards, menus, wedding programs, and a brochure of things to do/restaurants to eat at around Tampa for our welcome bag. I cannot recommend her enough! She was so easy to work with. After she wrote the calligraphy for our invitations, she stamped them and mailed them for us, saving us a trip to the post office. When we had to add a few guests to our list, Diane was so accommodating- she did not hesitate in addressing a few more invitations for us! Diane always responded to my emails right away no matter how late or last minute they were. Diane was always able to make just what we had in mind. Even when we deferred to her on creating the list of things to do for our guest bags, she created something above and beyond what I could have hoped for! She even made adorable door hangers for our guests' hotel room doors, free of charge! It was such a pleasure working with Diane. With all the stress that comes along with wedding planning, it was very comforting to know we were getting superior quality, at a very reasonable price, from someone we could count on. I will be recommending Diane to all of my friends!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Eva · Married on 05/10/2014

Diane was absolutely amazing! Her work was 100% professional and beautifully composed. She took the time to go over my invitation list and assisted greatly with the editing. I highly recommend her for all invitations! An added bonus is her immediate response to all emails :)

Sent on 03/04/2014

Diane was such a pleasure to work with! She always responded immediately to my emails and completed my invitations sooner than I would have ever expected. I am very pleased with the services that were provided to me and will definitely be returning for more items from Diane!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Morgan · Married on 05/02/2014

Diane is wonderful to work with! I originally went to her to address the outside of my envelopes. They looked amazing and I got so many compliments. Great value! I returned for Diane to create my menus, programs and seating chart! She probably sent me 10 proofs until I stopped giving her changes. She was so easy to work with and I appreciated all of her flexibility! Highly recommend Tampa calligraphy!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/26/2014

Diane is the ultimate professional and super easy to work with. She has great ideas and matched the fonts from the Save the Dates and the invitations to exactly match the address fonts. I would totally recommend her for all your wedding printing!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Cecelia · Married on 04/26/2014

Diane was excellent to work with! I absolutely love the calligraphy she added to my invitations. She was very professional and recommend her to all future brides!

Sent on 03/22/2014

I had a great experience with Tampa Calligraphy. I was just going to have Diane address my "save the dates" then I saw the invitations she offered. Now I am getting invitations through her as well. She was so helpful and quick! I got my save the dates addressed by the following day!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Amazing!!! Diane is a true professional and perfectionist. She worked tirelessly to achieve my vision. The product was repackaged and shipped promptly to my home. Perfection!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Stacie · Married on 04/05/2014

Diane addressed the envelopes for my wedding invitations and was such a pleasure to work with! From the moment I met with her I could tell she had a great eye for detail. She was able to perfectly match the font from my wedding invitations to address the envelopes and turned around the finished product in 2 days. There were not smudges and everything was just perfect. I would highly recommend Diane to anyone looking for a beautiful invitations with a quick turnaround time!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Brittney · Married on 03/30/2014

Diane did a wonderful job. I can't say enough good things about her. She is very quick to respond and has a very quick turnaround time. She was a delight to work with and we are so grateful we found her!

Sent on 02/02/2014

Natalie · Married on 03/29/2014

In one word Diane is AMAZING! I found her information on weddingwire and after reading all the glowing reviews I knew I couldn't go wrong. She is very responsive (sometimes replying to emails within minutes) and has great ideas! She was easy to make an appointment with too and works with your schedule. She did the printing of the addresses for my wedding invitations (which turned out beautiful) and I will be using her for the rest of my wedding paper needs. I cannot speak highly enough of her professionalism!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Rosamary · Married on 03/15/2014

I was referred to Diane by my cousin who lives in Tampa. I couldn't be happier with her work!!! The invitations were exactly what I wanted and are absolutely beautiful. She was so patient and worked with what I needed. I 100% recommend her to anyone who is looking for invitations. I will be working with Diane in the future for other special occasions. Thank you so much for your amazing work!!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

I would absolutely recommend Tampa Calligraphy. The work was excellent quality. Diane went the extra mile to help me out on my programs the first time and then when I had a change 3 days before the wedding she rushed my order to make sure it was done on time, within 24 hours. When I called in a near panic she gave me several options to the problem and we survived.
    I will use her again in the future.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Beth · Married on 03/15/2014

Tampa Calligraphy did the envelope addressing for my daughter's wedding. While meeting with Diane to go over the addresses, we found out that she could provide additional services as well. She made us awesome custom Table #'s and individual guest "Thank You" cards to place on the table that came out beautiful. Diane was a pleasure to work with and completed everything quickly and accurately. Would highly recommend using her for all of your paper needs.

Sent on 04/02/2014

I had designed the invitations, RSVP cards, reception cards, envelopes, and other wedding invitation stationary and had them printed by a company online. Initially, my fiancee was planning on doing the calligraphy herself.

Due to a death in her family, my fiancee didn't have the time to do the calligraphy. So we hired Diane to print the addresses on our envelopes so that it looked like calligraphy.

At 50 cents an envelope, it was significantly less expensive than hiring someone to do it by hand. We are doing RSVP postcards, so we only had the outer envelope printed.

Diane was very easy to work with. She was even able to use one of the fonts that I had used in the invitation design so that everything looked like it went together.

The only part of the process that had any degree of difficulty was putting all of the addresses into the correct format in an Excel Spreadsheet. That only took a hour or two.

Thanks Diane, we mailed out the invitations this week and they looked great.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Cindy · Married on 02/22/2014

Diane was awesome from the moment I met her. Her work is beautiful and my invitations turned out better than expected!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Arlene · Married on 12/25/2013

Diane was fantastic! I had a "last minute" request to address envelopes. Diane, without reservation, was eager to accommodate my request. My project was not only done in an expeditious manner, but totally without errors!

Great Job Diane! You Are A "Lifesaver!"

Arlene T.

Sent on 12/14/2013

Madeline · Married on 11/28/2013

Diane was great to work with. From the beginning she always responded to my emails very quickly, and answered all of my questions. I didn't know too much about the font that I wanted or the color that should go on the envelope, so I left it up to her. I am really glad that I let her take care of it because everything turned out perfect. The font she chose made our Save the Dates look very fancy, and the brown color just tied everything together very nicely. Also, i had ordered my envelopes from Vistaprint, and they were not that great. As a matter of fact, some of them had some black marks on them, and I didn't realize this until after that I taken them to her. When I went back to pick up my envelopes, she had switched them for some that she had. She told me that she would not feel right printing on envelopes that were like that. It just so happened that Diane had the right size in a much better quality! I am very grateful to her. Now they look very nice and expensive. I will definitely be going back to do my formal and bridal shower invitations.

Sent on 03/16/2013

Jenna · Married on 11/24/2013

Diane was absolutely amazing and a lifesaver! She addressed my invitations in 24 hours and was very flexible! Don't hesitate to use her she is awesome! Very quick at responding too!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Jevon · Married on 11/02/2013

Diane is by far one of my best vendor for my wedding. She save me so much money by addressing my envelopes for my invitation. She works around your schedule and bend over backwards to accommodate you. Two weeks after I got my original order, I need to address three more envelopes, not only did she accommodate me with only a day notice but she also did them for free, with same day pick up. If you calligraphy down in the Tampa bay area with great customer service call or email Diane.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2013

Diane at Tampa Calligraphy was amazing to work with. She did a flawless job on the invitation printing, but more than that - she really seemed genuinely invested in our wedding day and invitations -- which is a hard thing to come by! Due to hectic work schedules, she was extremely flexible working with us after hours. She gave us great suggestions (like printing in dark brown ink vs traditional black) and turned around the prints VERY fast! It was a joy working with her and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thanks Diane! :)

Sent on 08/30/2013

Drew · Married on 10/25/2013

I can't speak highly enough of Diane and the work she did for our wedding. Not only was she extremely kind, she went above and beyond what was expected of her. She got back to us immediately and finished our order within a day. Without her, our wedding invitations would have been sent out much, much later.

Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Angel · Married on 10/12/2013

Diane was incredible and very open to changes I had on my invitations on short notice. She was wonderful from start to finish during the process. I would highly recommend her for anyone who can't really decide on what type of invitation style and font. She has a great personality and was very responsive to me. I can't say enough good things about her.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2013

Diane was great to work with! She was able to recommend a script that matched our invitations perfectly. It was a quick and easy process, and I would recommend Tampa Calligraphy to everyone!

Sent on 08/08/2013