TamaraMAZ Photography Reviews

TamaraMAZ Photography 6
TamaraMAZ Photography 7
  • Miriam

Miriam · Married on 06/02/2019

Words can’t describe Tamara’s amazing skills and work

Where can I start!? Words can’t describe the beauty captured by Tamara. In each picture you could see the detail and vision she has. Each picture taken represented all the special moments that happened on my wedding day. All of this was possible due to her amazing work, vision and detail. She was very helpful, available, professional, willing and understanding. All of these moments captured will be cherished for life. I seriously recommend her work. You won’t be disappointed!
    My husband and I are immensely grateful for your fabulous work and enthusiasm. ❤️

Sent on 06/27/2019
    TamaraMAZ Photography 8
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/19/2019

Stunning photos and an absolute joy to work with!!!

Thank you so so much to Tamara Maz and her team for a gorgeous experience! We met with Tamara to discuss her photography services long before our wedding and she had such an amazing story and we loved her style, work, and energy. We hired her on the spot and she did not disappoint! Prior to the wedding we put together a schedule which made things so much easier for our bridal party and immediate family with Tamara’s help. On the wedding day, she arrived promptly and was so sweet. I remember she was flexible and kind when giving direction during photos and her assistant was super helpful as well. We ended up asking Tamara to stay a little longer at the end of the night to catch a bit more of the reception and were so glad we did. I got the photos back quickly and have been gushing over them since. Tamara caught every sweet moment and kind look exchanged between my new husband and I, as well as all the important people in our lives. She was never imposing or demanding when we did group shots. She took photos of the important moments without taking away from them. We will treasure these photos forever and always remember our experience with Tamara with appreciation and happiness. Thanks so much for everything you did for us!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Mayra

Mayra Sofía · Married on 01/04/2019

Professionalism and gorgeous pictures

Tamara was so great and professional. She was flexible with delays in other areas of the ceremony. She was very responsive and quick with returning the gorgeous pictures that she took. Most importantly she did a great job at capturing who my husband and I truly are as a couple. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Mari · Married on 12/31/2018

The place, clothes and poses are a percentage of the art that is obvious, but without the talent it has not been possible because not all photographers have that eye and perfectionism that is essential. She finds that ideal moment and that genuine expression and knows how to run one and how do you feel comfortable and natural. Loved it!

El lugar, la ropa y las poses son un porciento del arte que es evidente, pero sin el talento de ella no hubiera sido posible, porque no todos los fotografos tienen ese ojo y perfeccionismo que es escencial. Ella encuentra ese momento ideal y esa expresion genuina y sabe como dirigir a uno y como hacerlo sentir comodo y natural. Nos encantó!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Maria · Married on 12/28/2018

Tamara goes above and beyond :)

Tamara was awesome! I don't have words to thank and the amazing pictures that she took on our special day. We had a lot of changes prior to the wedding (time wise) and she fixed her schedule according to our plans any time we changed it. She had the idea to take us to certain spots around Old San Juan were she shot the most amazing photoshoot that we could have even dreamed us. We got the pictures super fast and she was above and beyond of what we expected! The pictures are amazing, the editing is fantastic, and I would definitely say that she achieve our expectations and even more! We couldn't be more happy with the results. We can now say that we have the best memories our special day on those pictures :) I recommend her 100%

Sent on 05/14/2019
    TamaraMAZ Photography 9
    TamaraMAZ Photography 10
    TamaraMAZ Photography 11
    TamaraMAZ Photography 12
  • Zuleyka

Zuleyka · Married on 12/23/2018

Perfect Wedding Pictures

We chose Tamara after our wedding planner suggested that she was one of the best photographers in the area. The pictures are a dream come true. The quality of the services is priceless. I will recommend Tamara to anyone getting married in Puerto Rico, she is the bomb!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    TamaraMAZ Photography 13

Maria Reina · Married on 08/12/2018

Boda Abimael & Maria Reina

Supimos que Tamara debía de ser nuestra fotógrafa desde el primer momento que vimos sus fotos. Nuestra decisión fue así de fácil. Ella es una excelente fotógrafa, especialmente es muy organizada. Cada momento capturado es único y real. Fue un día muy especial para ambos y estamos muy satisfechos y agradecidos con el trabajo realizado. Gracias, gracias Tamara!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Verónica · Married on 02/24/2018

We're so happy we hired Tamara to be our photographer! Our wedding pictures are stunning and magical! For us, hiring the perfect photographer for our wedding was the most important subject while planning. So when we first met Tamara, with her bubbly personality, made us feel right at home. In our first photos, our engagement session, Tamara made us laugh and made us feel comfortable. It was our second time with a professional photographer so my husband and I were feeling a bit awkward, but right away Tamara started taking photos and made us feel as if she was a friend taking pictures. And on our wedding day....just wow! Tamara did such an amazing job! Our photos came out perfect! She is an amazing photographer.

Sent on 03/16/2018
    TamaraMAZ Photography 14
    TamaraMAZ Photography 15
    TamaraMAZ Photography 16
  • Y

Yahaira · Married on 01/13/2018

Her photos were just amazing! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, always giving us feedback and ideas for unique and memorable pictures. She was always receptive to our ideas and ready for adventure! We are really thankful with Tamara for her kindness, art and knowledge dedicated to each photo.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/23/2017

Tamara is just the best!! Since I first saw her work, I always said I wanted her for my wedding. She was able to capture beautiful and natural moments all night long. We received our preview 2 weeks after our wedding and the link to the entire galley a few weeks later. I simply love every simple photograph. Every time I look at them, I feel we are taken back to our wedding day. I will definitely hire her in the future.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    TamaraMAZ Photography 17
    TamaraMAZ Photography 18
    TamaraMAZ Photography 19

Celiany · Married on 12/16/2017

Tamara is the best! We are delighted in how she managed to capture every special moment in our happily ever after. Originally we didn’t booked Tamara for our wedding, but after the ravages of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, we had to postpone our wedding and our photographer was no longer available, after days looking for a new photographer a friend recommended Tamara and like it was meant to be she was available for our new date and we can not be happier how everything turned out, from that moment she here from me, she was in the best disposition to make the whole process as simple as possible. Tamara has a special ability to capture the most beautiful feelings and preserve them for posterity with her art. It is simply magical! Each photograph is perfect in its unique aspect. She is different, It goes beyond a pose and a smile, it transmits every look, every gesture every moment of that special day! I recommend it a thousand times with closed eyes, you are not going to regret it!

Tamara es la mejor! Estamos encantados en cómo logró capturar cada momento especial en nuestro final feliz. Originalmente no habíamos contratado a Tamara para nuestra boda, pero luego de los estragos del huracán Maria en Puerto Rico, tuvimos que postponer nuestra boda y nuestro fotógrafo ya no estaba disponible, tras varios días de búsqueda, nos recomendaron a Tamara y como cosa del destino estaba disponible para nuestra nueva fecha y no podemos estar más felices de cómo todo se tornó, desde ese momento se prestó en la mejor disposición para hacer todo el proceso lo más sencillo posible. Tamara tiene una habilidad especial para captar los más hermosos sentimientos y preservarlos para la posteridad con su arte. Es simplemente mágico! Cada fotografía es perfecta en su aspecto único. Es una fotógrafa diferente, va más allá de una pose y una sonrisa, te trasmite cada mirada, cada gesto cada instante de ese día especial! La recomiendo una y mil veces con los ojos cerrados, no se arrepientan!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    TamaraMAZ Photography 26
    TamaraMAZ Photography 27
  • Y

Yaminel · Married on 11/25/2017

I booked Tamara a year before my wedding, she immediately answered my email and called me to talk about the wedding. She found a spot for our love story on her busy calendar a month after our first talk, we live in US. We enjoyed our love story session in our hometown, Cabo Rojo. Our wedding was planned for November 2017 and days after Maria, Tamara called to make sure that everything was good with our wedding. The day before the wedding she called to let me know she was already in my hometown and the day of the wedding she arrived early to my husband's house and then to my father's house. Everything was perfect, we couldn't even noticed she was taking pictures. We enjoyed our night with our family and Tamara took AMAZING pictures! We got the preview 2 weeks after the wedding. I just received our wedding album and words can't explain how beautiful it is. Tamara did an excellent job, beyond our expectations!!! She is very sweet and nice! I can't wait to have Tamara as a photographer again!

Yaminel & Wilnett
    11/25/2017

Sent on 03/28/2018
    TamaraMAZ Photography 28

michelle · Married on 02/04/2017

Tamara is a fantastic photographer and super fun to work with. Book her right now! We originally had not heard about Tamara and were going to book with someone else, but they were not available. The original person recommended Tamara and we could not be happier about how this worked out!

We did both our engagement photos and our wedding with her. I was so nervous about our photos because they are VERY meaningful to me. Also, I expected my now-husband to be nervous about the whole experience. Within moments of starting our engagement session Tamara had both of us at complete ease. Despite weather limitations, we ended up with amazing engagement photos.

The day of our wedding was no different. Tamara captured so many amazing moments of our wedding in such a beautiful way. I was simultaneously super excited about seeing our photos, and sad about is being "over" once we looked at all the pictures. Turns out that this was ridiculous because every photo was amazing. In addition, Tamara recommended Zura Films for our videographer, and Makeup by Lori for hair and makeup and we loved both of them too!

I am so happy we had Tamara there to capture our day. My husband and I will treasure these pictures forever. Thank you SO much Tamara!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Gabriela · Married on 12/23/2016

Cuando José y yo decidimos casarnos coincidimos en que las fotos serían uno de los elementos más importantes de nuestra boda. El arte que tiene Tamara para capturar instantes y hacerlos eternos, acompañado de su eficiencia y profesionalismo; nos enamoró.

Ella se capturó la esencia de cada uno de nosotros; mientras que contaba sin palabras nuestra historia de amor. Durante todo el proceso nos sentimos cómodos y fue muy natural.

Estamos agradecidos de su trabajo y esperamos poder estar frente a tu lente nuevamente.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Maria · Married on 12/17/2016

My husband and I were so happy with the beautiful pictures Tamara took of our special day. They were the best Christmas/New Years gift we could have asked for! She is incredibly talented, sweet, and professional, and recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Luma · Married on 12/10/2016

Tamara did a fantastic job at capturing candid moments of our wedding day! She was on time along with her assistant and was very professional. She does wonders with lighting and did some outstanding night beach shots for us and the wedding party. She is also flexible and was able to create a package that met my budget. Thank you Tamara!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Natalia · Married on 06/18/2016

Responsable, professional, talented, and friendly. I'm in love with our wedding pictures. So natural and beautiful. She captured the most beautiful moments.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Sigrid · Married on 03/20/2016

Planning a wedding takes time and patience, choosing the vendors can be very stressful. We got lucky with our photographer, Tamara Maz. She did a wonderful job at every stage of the process and we are so grateful. The first time we met, I was honest with her about my concerns with photographers. Being a plus size and tall bride is tough, the majority of photographers do not showcase their plus size clients and it is hard to choose when you do not see yourself in their work. Tamara was one of the few who had plus size clients in her portfolio and I was so happy and impressed with her work. I could tell she knew how to capture the beauty of each bride and that she was not restrained in any way by the diversity of her clients. We loved her photojournalistic style and knew we wanted to work with her right away. The day of the wedding she was there early and ready to get to work. She works fast and does not interfere, it is a great balance. After the ceremony, we had our session and we finished in less than an hour. We appreciated it so much, we are a non-traditional couple and were more interested in enjoying the party than taking pictures and she respected our wishes. The pictures from our wedding are great, she truly captured the essence of our event and the emotions of everyone there. With little direction from us, she did an amazing job. We would recommend Tamara, we are very happy with her work and professionalism. Thank you!!! <3

Sent on 04/13/2016

Sheyra · Married on 01/23/2016

I met Tamara through my twin sister since she was her wedding photographer too. Since the moment we met Tamara and saw her work we knew that she was going to be great. She is professional, creative, talented and so easy to work with. I have to thank Tamara and praise the way she went above and beyond to capture our engagement and wedding pictures. With that being said there aren’t enough words to describe our appreciation towards Tamara and her team.

Our engagement session took place in the Botanical Garden in Rio Piedras which included our dog. Tamara made it her mission to fulfill all our requests and she was happy about having our doggy in the pictures which made us feel very comfortable. It even rained during the session which made me nervous but she handled it perfectly. Our wedding day couldn’t have gone more perfect if it wasn’t for her. She was early for my “getting ready” pictures at the Condado Plaza and she got so many amazing pictures. I’m not that comfortable when it comes to getting pictures but Tamara made me feel like I didn’t even have to try or make professional poses. She even took us to the Castillo San Cristobal right after the ceremony for our wedding session.

I can’t emphasize enough how important it is to have a photographer that will go above and beyond during your special day. Our wedding pictures turned out to be so AMAZING, she captured every special moment and they are better that we could have ever hoped! My husband, family and I are very happy with her work and we would totally recommend her for any occasion. We will definitely user her again in the future for family or maternity photos. You will absolutely love your experience with Tamara!
    S&G

Sent on 02/19/2016

Alexandra · Married on 09/19/2015

Since we saw Tamara's work on her website we knew she would be our wedding photographer, long before being engaged. When we meet her it was more than confirmed. Hiring her was the best decision we made. In all the pictures of our big day, Tamara captures the love and happiness from ourselves and our families and friends. There are no words to show how grateful we are with her. Her professionalism can be witnessed at all times. We still remember that first meeting in which she explained everything so detailed that in the end we had no questions. The final meeting for the album delivery was a bit nostalgic because a chapter with our wedding photographer was closing but we know that a new one starts with a person we have come to consider a friend.

Sent on 12/29/2015

377 days past our Wedding day and I'm finally getting around to reviews. Like others have commented, we booked many of our vendors based on our gut and reviews because this was a destination wedding, and we did not have family in Puerto Rico. Based on Tamara's portfolio's and my niece's help (she's a photographer here stateside), we went with Tamara. I was able to meet her in April before our July wedding to discuss a few things, and she was great. We ended up paying an extra hour to have pictures of me getting dressed before the wedding. I do wish there were pictures of my husband getting ready, but he got ready inSan Juan as opposed to at the venue in Rio Grande where I did. I also wish there were pictures of my husband and his parents right before the wedding, but the universe didn't allow it as the busses bringing them (and all of our guests) hit massive amounts of traffic. One got there on time, the other (the one they were on) got there late. But, not the photographers fault. She will do what you want and make suggestions. The photos were absolutely great!

I will recommend to any bride and groom, she takes lovely pictures, so try to be yourself during your time alone. I'm so uncomfortable in front of the camera, and looking back I do wish we had more relaxed pics of us!

If you're looking for a great photographer, go with Tamara, she was wonderful! Thanks Tamara!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Ednovi · Married on 06/27/2015

It has been 6 months from the best day for my husband and I and I am really glad we choose Tamara to photograph our wedding. I love all the pictures of our wedding and that Tamara pleased us in every picture we wanted and definately took the best grooms reaction picture ever... Thank you for working with us and taking the pictures of one most importantant memories for us.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Verónica · Married on 05/02/2015

Nine months before our wedding, my now husband and I came across one of Tamara's breathtaking pictures. As we contacted her and met her, it was clear for us, that we did not need to look any further, we wanted Tamara to capture our wedding. She is knowledgeable, and very professional photographer with a clear style and accessible for all of our inquiries.
    First came our "Love Story", a pre-wedding session to capture our love. This session is something we would recommend to ALL couples. We had the best time, it gave us the opportunity to know her, to feel at ease with her almost no intervention style and gave us an amazing product that we were proud to show our relatives and friends as a preview to the wedding. Most importantly, we enjoyed ourselves a lot! Finally, the wedding day came. She arrived early and capture everything without disrupting. Some inconveniences happened, as I think happens in all weddings, but Tamara watched the chaos without concern, assuring me that everything was going to be okay, and it was! She also captured a private moment, where my husband and I held hands without him seeing me (one of my favorites from our day!)
    During our ceremony and reception, she was a ghost - in a good sense!- capturing without disturbing how the night unfolded.
    The final product was amazing! While still on our honeymoon she shared all of the wedding pictures, and the first draft of our wedding album! We had the opportunity of re-living the day and all the joyous moments, with colors and a great perspective. Today, 65 days after we tied the knot, we have our wedding album, two canvases and all of our wedding pictures, delivered professionally and super organized. Amazing and breathtaking pictures as the ones we originally drooled about, understanding now that they are not just pictures but captured emotions. Needless to say, we are grateful of Tamara's work as she gave us perfect memories for the years to come :)

Sent on 07/09/2015

Tatiana · Married on 04/25/2015

The wedding of my dreams was captured by the excellent work of TamaraMaz. I found her photography services thanks to Facebook and as soon as I took a look to some of the pictures in her portfolio; I fell in love with her work. Unlike other providers I contacted before, as soon as I contacted Tamara via email, she asked me if she could give me a call to provide me a complete guidance on her services. She contacted me quickly and did not hesitate to answer the thousand questions I had for her. Tamara was very responsible at all times we interacted, always arrived before the time we scheduled our meetings including the Love Story session and more importantly, the wedding day!. She delivered all the pre-work and final work in the agreed time. I need to highlight Tamara’s professionalism, flexibility, friendliness, punctuality, quality of work and speed. Definitely the best investment we made!!! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/28/2015

TamaraMAZ Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tatiana! It was a great, fun experience working with you and Alejandro from day 1! I would do it all over again, :D