75 Reviews for Tamara Wendt Events

To-Do Lists (6)
Partial Planning (3)
Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

Tami and her team are the best around. My husband and I had family from all over the states come and say how it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen. It truly was a fairytale

Profile Picture AnnMarie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very professional and flexible throughout the entire process. There were some occasions that communication wasn't 100% but overall still an amazing experience that provided us our dream wedding.

Profile Picture Sadie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I highly recommend Tamara Wendt Events. Thanks to Tamara we had our dream wedding and everything went so smoothly from the planning process to the final details to the day of our wedding. Everyone on Tamara's team was very helpful and professional during the planning and setup of our wedding. All of our guests (and even us) were blown away at how beautiful and unique all of the decorations were and the attention to detail - it was amazing to see our vision of our dream wedding come to life.

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tamara was absolutely fantastic to work with for my wedding. She made the whole process so much less stressful than if I had tried to do it on my own. The best part for me was her wonderful ability to turn my extremely vague ideas into a beautiful event. I am still receiving compliments on it! She's a bit on the expensive side, but well worth it. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything was beautiful. It was more than I could have ever expected. I really felt like a princess on my wedding day. The whole process was stress free and Tamara and Kara took care of everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing. If I were to do it again, i would definitely hire them in a heart beat.

Profile Picture janae, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We couldn't have asked for anything better. My daughter's wedding and reception was the fairytale wedding she has always dreamed of. When I walked into the reception it brought me to tears.....and oh such nice tears. Tamara Wendt, Kara and staff very quickly determined what my daughter's vision was. They always communicated timely and changes were made almost immediately. All guests were completely blown away when they walked into the reception venue. Cameras were clicking. And it was achieved stress free for us.

Profile Picture debbie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Katie and Tamara were amazing to work with. We went in with our ideas and they made our every dream come true. We were completely in love with our day and the design they created for us. Our reception was so beautiful and people are still talking about it months later.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara Wendt Designs is hands down THE best. They are a fun, energetic, passionate team. The team worked flawlessly with my mother and I to create a fairytale, picture perfect wedding. My husband and I were beyond floored by every detail on the day of our wedding. My family and guests are still talking about the event. I'm sure they will continue to talk about it well into the future!

Profile Picture Jordan , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Tamara and her team created the wedding of Our dreams! They implemented every little detail from our ideas on our special day. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Elyse, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely perfect day thanks to Tamara and her team!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

From beginning to end our experience with Tamara Wendt Events was top notch. They took our vision and went above and beyond. The communication was great & they really listened to what we wanted. Our event space was transformed into the most beautiful space we could have imagined.

Profile Picture Krysti, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I lived nearly three hours away from our wedding location, went to class full-time, worked half-time, and was trying to plan a wedding. Tamara and her crew made the wedding planning painless, and I know the day would not have been nearly as beautiful without their work.

Profile Picture Bailey, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara and her staff worked with me as I commuted from Madison to the Quad Cities. They were always easy to get a hold, of, patient, and very helpful. After the wedding, dozens of people told me it had the most beautiful decor they had seen at a wedding. From my perspective, however, it is the behind the scenes work that Tamara and her crew do that is truly outstanding. She kept in touch with all the vendors and was there to keep the day on track, making it stress free for me!

Profile Picture Bailey, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara was extremely professional and personable! She understood the exact look we were going for and made any tweaks along the way. We would highly recommend her business to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator/designer!

Profile Picture Liz, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara Wendt Designs made our vision come to life. We had our wedding at a venue that doesn't host weddings and we needed someone with a lot of experience to make it run smoothly from beginning to end and she did just that. They were there for us throughout the planning process and on the day of we didn't have a thing to worry about. She is worth every penny and we would recommended her to everyone! Easy to work with and does fantastic work, we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I just absolutely adored working with Tamara and her team! Everything they touched turn to awe!
They did an absolute awesome job and taking the stress off of me, learning my vision and turning it into more than I could have ever imagined. My wedding was absolutely stunning and breath taking. Going to Tamara is completely worth the time, effort and money!

Profile Picture Hayleigh, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara Wendt is amazing! She was the best decision I made for our wedding. I live in Florida and got married at the Hotel Blackhawk in Davenport. She took the stress of planning and I couldn't have done it without her and her team. From our first consultation to our meetings, I knew I would be in good hands. She handled everything from our linens, flowers, centerpieces, chairs and décor etc. She also made a timeline and sent it out to all of our vendors so everyone was on the same page. She also provided us a list of referrals for our other vendors. Just about every vendor I used was a referral from her. This as especially helpful since I was out of town.

Tamara completely transformed the gold room to my dream wedding. When I walked into our reception for the first time, it brought tears to me eyes. Even our guest gasped when they stepped foot into the room. We have been receiving non-stop complements about how beautiful our wedding was.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Reception

Tamara Wendt was incredible! She went above and beyond. Our reception was better than we ever could have dreamed of. She was very flexible with scheduling and even allowed me to Skype with her to pick out flowers. I would highly recommend her for any bride.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design

Everyone that I worked with were so great. Their services were definitely worth every penny. If you are able to spend just a little more money do it because they made my wedding dreams come true. We received so many compliments on the decorations and they turned a dusty old barn into a beautiful dance floor. And just having someone to remind you of things you may need was definitely a big help!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara and her team made my wedding absolutely perfect!!

Profile Picture Kamryn, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara Wendt Design turned my dream day into a dream come true. Tami and her team are easy to work with and made all of our plans and suggestions come to life. I would recommend her to any couple looking for a wedding coordinator and designer.

Profile Picture victoria , 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara was amazing. I did not think that I wanted to plan a wedding or would be good at it. Tamara took the dream I had in my head and made it an actuality. The day of the wedding with her help went off without a hitch or worry because Tamara and her crew did such an amazing job. I was able to be an easy-going laid back bride because of Tamara and her crew. Well worth the investment. I think that even if I did want to plan a wedding I still would have hired Tamara because she would have made my dream even more fantastic. Could recommend their services enough!

Profile Picture jessica, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Reception

Tamara Wendt Design sets the bar for wedding planning and design! I saw a wedding that she designed last year and I knew that second I had to work with her if I ever got married, and she went above and beyond our expectations. They gets to know the couple and create an event that is reflective of who they are, the tone for their event, and their vision for the day. I had a very small intimate wedding, but I wanted to create elegance and class. I wanted it to be romantic, intimate, and memorable and it was exactly as both me and my husband envisioned. I get compliments constantly saying how "stunning" my day was! There was no stress in working with Tami or Katie, I trusted them to create our dream wedding and they did an amazing job with ease. They even have wonderful suggestions on ways to cut costs, or help with a vast network if you need recommendations on vendors for any aspect of the day. I hope someday to throw another party (because they are also event planners, not just for weddings), just so I can work with them again, Tamara Wendt Design sets the bar for making your special event memorable! Thanks so much Tamara Wendt Design!!!!

Profile Picture Jenni, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

150% well worth your time and sanity to book Tamara Wendt! Her team is awesome. Even if you feel like you don't need their services for the full-fledged planning, you need them for the day-of set up and coordination. I highly recommend using Tamara Wendt for any and all of your needs!

Profile Picture User6877923, 1+ year ago, 1 Review