89 Reviews for Tamara Wendt Events

To-Do Lists (7)
Partial Planning (4)
Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

We LOVED working with Tamara Wendt Events! They literally made my dreams come true, it was worth every single penny! She asked me what my dream wedding would be like and I said “like we are celebrating on an island in Greece” and she truly pulled off that vision. So many people told us they felt like they were there. I was blown away by all of the details and how everything came together. Everything was seamless, so organized, we were on time all day, all vendors were in place and where they were supposed to be. We also opted to have the wonderful Abbey assist us through the actual day and she was amazing! It felt like I had a friend I’ve known for years there with me.

I also felt like they were super flexible throughout the entire process. We called and changed things around quite a bit and it was never an issue. They thought of everything! and when starting this process our families were intimidated because no one had planned a wedding for years, I work full time and travel a lot so I was overwhelmed. They made sure everything was taken care of, and it was a stress free process for us!

I would HIGHLY recommend Tamara Wendt Events, we had the perfect day and we wouldn’t have had it without them! I would not change anything!

Profile Picture Haley, 9/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I am a procrastinator by nature and these ladies kept me moving! They provided guidance along with kindness that was very much appreciated. The day of the event they made sure everything went off without a hitch, if there were hitches I never knew it! Would recommend this team to anyone contemplating ANY type of event. They are flawless in execution and amazing to work with!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara and her team made my wedding a dream! Down to every last detail, my wedding was STUNNING and everything I could have ever wanted. They also made my day completely stress free, worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara undoubtedly does amazing work and your wedding is guaranteed to be beautiful if she’s involved. My only frustration and disappointment is the lack of clarity when it comes to pricing. She is very emeritus and can be flexible but only to a certain extent. I wasn’t able to have as much help as I wanted due to budget concerns. As long as you ask plenty of questions and are very clear with your budget up front, you shouldn’t be surprised.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tamara Wendt and her team are fantastic! We had such a good experience with them, and they created a vision of a wedding for us. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara Wendt Events has my full confidence to exceed each client's expectations. Every detail is carefully crafted to ensure that all needs and wants are catered to. This team knows their trade: what vendors, what materials, and what venues will be the perfect match for each client. I have and will continue to recommend Tamara Wendt Events to couples getting married.

Profile Picture Lynette , 6/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was straight out of a fairytale thanks to TWE. I loved working with Abbey throughout the year leading up to the wedding! Everything turned out perfect and we couldn’t have been happier!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am very grateful to the team at Tamara Wendt Design for creating a breathtakingly beautiful wedding and reception. They were able to create a fairytale setting that completely followed my daughter’s vision.

Profile Picture Allison , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara & Kara were terrific and my daughter's wedding and reception were more beautiful than I had imagined it would be! We've received so many positive comments. Thanks so very much!

Profile Picture LINDA, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Tamara and her team! They are amazing at what they do and they made my wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Kelli, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I simply can’t image my wedding weekend with Tamara Wendt and her wonderful team! My husband and I live 3 hours away from the quad cities so one can image how nervous we were planning an out-of-town wedding but Tamara and Katie made it so feel so natural and effortless. Their attention to detail was outstanding and made the event extra special to myself, my husband, and all the guests. I would highly recommend TWE services as nothing can compare!

Profile Picture McKenna, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were so happy we hired Tamara Wendt Events to help us with the design and execution (setup/tear down/day-of-coordination) of our wedding. It was also helpful having a “go-to person” for questions or assistance along the way when planning the wedding. It made everything simpler that Tamara Wendt Events was a “one-stop shop” for planning/coordination, design, flowers, and rentals.

The quality of work, knowledge, and experience of Tamara and her team gave myself and my mom confidence that the day would go smoothly. The peace of mind that gives you on your wedding day is invaluable! Our assistant, Abbey, was also great to work with. She was organized, on top of everything, and easy to find the day-of with any questions/problems. It made the day so much easier not having to worry about setup, tear down, or making sure all the vendors showed up when they were supposed to. The design itself was stunning - it was exactly the look I wanted. My husband, who never really cared much about this aspect of our wedding, was super wowed with me when the reception room was revealed to us. We were told by several different friends and family that this was the most beautiful and fanciest wedding they’d ever been to.

Admittedly, the cost of Tamara’s services and rentals are quite pricey, but that’s the wedding industry for you. Dealing with the budget of the design was stressful for me. The initial design proposal prepared for me far exceeded my budget. However, Tamara worked with me to figure out what to cut to reach an amount we felt comfortable with. We cut the design cost to less than half of the initial proposal, and I think it was just as beautiful! While we cringe a bit when thinking of how much we spent, we were very thrilled with the results and don’t have regrets.

My mom and I eagerly recommend Tamara Wendt Events to all our local friends who have the budget for it. We also tell non-local friends how valuable wedding planning services are!

Photos
Profile Picture Michelle, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Professional staff. Our wedding decor far exceeded our expectations. We could relax and enjoy the day knowing things were taken care of

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Reb, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Great experience working with Tamara Wendt Designs. Will definitely recommend their services in the future.

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tami and her team are the best around. My husband and I had family from all over the states come and say how it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen. It truly was a fairytale

Profile Picture AnnMarie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very professional and flexible throughout the entire process. There were some occasions that communication wasn't 100% but overall still an amazing experience that provided us our dream wedding.

Profile Picture Sadie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I highly recommend Tamara Wendt Events. Thanks to Tamara we had our dream wedding and everything went so smoothly from the planning process to the final details to the day of our wedding. Everyone on Tamara's team was very helpful and professional during the planning and setup of our wedding. All of our guests (and even us) were blown away at how beautiful and unique all of the decorations were and the attention to detail - it was amazing to see our vision of our dream wedding come to life.

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tamara was absolutely fantastic to work with for my wedding. She made the whole process so much less stressful than if I had tried to do it on my own. The best part for me was her wonderful ability to turn my extremely vague ideas into a beautiful event. I am still receiving compliments on it! She's a bit on the expensive side, but well worth it. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything was beautiful. It was more than I could have ever expected. I really felt like a princess on my wedding day. The whole process was stress free and Tamara and Kara took care of everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing. If I were to do it again, i would definitely hire them in a heart beat.

Profile Picture janae, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We couldn't have asked for anything better. My daughter's wedding and reception was the fairytale wedding she has always dreamed of. When I walked into the reception it brought me to tears.....and oh such nice tears. Tamara Wendt, Kara and staff very quickly determined what my daughter's vision was. They always communicated timely and changes were made almost immediately. All guests were completely blown away when they walked into the reception venue. Cameras were clicking. And it was achieved stress free for us.

Profile Picture debbie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Katie and Tamara were amazing to work with. We went in with our ideas and they made our every dream come true. We were completely in love with our day and the design they created for us. Our reception was so beautiful and people are still talking about it months later.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tamara Wendt Designs is hands down THE best. They are a fun, energetic, passionate team. The team worked flawlessly with my mother and I to create a fairytale, picture perfect wedding. My husband and I were beyond floored by every detail on the day of our wedding. My family and guests are still talking about the event. I'm sure they will continue to talk about it well into the future!

Profile Picture Jordan , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Tamara and her team created the wedding of Our dreams! They implemented every little detail from our ideas on our special day. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Elyse, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely perfect day thanks to Tamara and her team!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious