343 Reviews for Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry

Hair Extensions (11)
Blowouts (3)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
341 Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry Reviews

We LOVED Cristina and Jenine from Tamara Makeup & Hair!!! I had 12 total women including myself get both hair and makeup services and everyone was SO happy with their looks. Cristina (makeup), Jenine (hair), and their assistants were all so sweet and easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend choosing these ladies if you're looking for hair and makeup services for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jade, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cristina and Lindsey were absolutely amazing. They were timely, efficient, and made myself, my bridesmaids, and mother look beautiful on the day of my wedding. Both ladies were so easy to work with, offered suggestions, and were able to replicate any hair or makeup picture a bridesmaid gave them. Working with Tamara and the rest of her group was so easy that it made what could be a stressful part of the day such an enjoyable experience. We had a bride, 9 bridesmaids, and a mother of the bride who needed hair and makeup and Cristina and Lindsey managed it with great ease and were so fun to be around while we got ready for my wedding. Everyone's hair and makeup looked beautiful and lasted all day/night, even with 90 degree heat! Highly recommend! Thank you for making us feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jolisa and Lindsey did an amazing job on makeup and hair for myself and my bridesmaids, they truly deliver on exactly what you want! Highly recommend!!

Photo for Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry Review - Add a comment...
Photo for Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Brittany, 6/9/18, 16 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Everything about Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry is perfect. They are fast, professional, creative, and caring. I am incredibly pleased with their work and would recommend them to any bride out there. I trusted them, and they did not fail me. Thank you all for making me a confident bride!

Profile Picture Maraliz, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had an amazing experience working with my makeup and hair artist from Tamara’s makeup ( Jenine and Christina). They made my bridesmaids and I look like goddesses ! They did our hair and makeup just as we liked it and it lasted all night long . Everyone at the wedding complimented how amazing we all looked !

- Samantha

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

I cannot express how happy I am with my choice of Tamara Hair & Makeup. Sabrina did our hair, and Adriana did our makeup. In total they did 7 women's services (1 bridal, 5 bridesmaids, 1 MOB) and EVERYONE looked incredible. It was 90 degrees in Chicago on Memorial day weekend, and our makeup and hair held up the entire day, even being outside. They were a treat to work with and truly I have never felt more beautiful in my life! Sabrina even installed the bridesmaid's flower crowns for us. Cannot recommend enough!!!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome..... Lindsey and her team of Alexis and Tiffany were fabulous. The bride, the bridesmaids and the honored family looked beautiful. They were on time and they knew how to do this!

Profile Picture Rose, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We were so happy to have Darby do our makeup for my daughters wedding! She was professional from the trial to the morning of the wedding! She listened to what each girl in our party of 8 and gave us the look we each wanted. We were all very happy. And she was done with all of us as scheduled, lashes and all! Thank you Darby! You made our wedding day makeup beautiful!

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Jody and Cristina for my wedding and there are not enough words to describe how amazing of a job they did. My bridal party was extremely happy with their hair and make-up. As a bride, I wanted to feel stunning and yet still look like myself. Jody and Cristina truly capitalized on what I was picturing in my head of what I would look like on my wedding day. TMHA truly exceeded my expectations. Hands down will recommend Cristina, Jody, and the whole company to everyone!!

Profile Picture Sinead, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Darby was incredible! Not only was she fun to hang around but she was an absolute professional. She was super cute to boot but it looked like she spent an hour on our makeup. Highly recommend her!! Can’t wait to book her for our next event!

Profile Picture Erika, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I cannot say enough great things about Tamara Makeup and Hair Artistry. My hair was from Melanie and she also did my 6 bridesmaids, mom, and flower girl. She did such an amazing job on every single girl. She took the time to listen to what they wanted and then delivered and did so efficiently! She is so sweet and talented! My hair was exactly how I always dreamed it would be! My make up was Adriana and I feel so lucky to have had her! Her makeup skills are the BEST! Everyone was so pleased with it, even my picky bridesmaids! She even made me tear up when she showed me my finished look in the mirror! It’s not only her skills but also how sweet, caring, bubbly, and attentive she is. I definitely had the dream team! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

They are absolutely amazing!!!!!! Jody did my girls and my hair. She did an incredible job. She really listens to exactly what you want. Cristina did my girls and my makeup. She did an absolutely stunning job!! She knew exactly what I wanted with just a few questions. They were both very timely and so easy to talk to. Everything about the experience was great. Both ladies made me feel beautiful and special on my big day. I truly did not have to worry about a single thing. The timeline was prepared and executed for me. I just had to sit back and relax. Great company. I love what they do!

Profile Picture Tish, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was back in April and I'm a little late with this but Tamara and her team are amazing! From day one, they responded so quickly and was very accommodating when it came to planning my trial (since I was from out-of-town). Her and her team were so great in listening to me and how I wanted my look to stand out on my special day. I had a bridal party of 10 bridesmaids as well as my mom and mother-in-law. They were able to stick to my tight schedule on the day of and finish a little ahead of schedule. The week of, Sabrina, my hair stylist was able to go over my schedule with me to make sure that our plan was good and ready to go for the day of.

Profile Picture Marina, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone was so amazing and fun to work with! I especially want to thank Adriana and Alexis for making me so beautiful!! Would highly recommend these girls to all my friends!

Profile Picture Rosa, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tamara Makeup & Hair was absolutely amazing! Tamara is very easy to work with and get a hold of. She truly tries to understand your vision and will set you up with the make-up & hair artists that will best give you the look you want for your big day. I was lucky to work with Jody & Jolisa and they were an amazing duo! They were absolutely wonderful to work with and made my wedding day so relaxing and fun for me & my bridal party. We received so many compliments on our hair & make-up! My bridesmaids and I truly looked and felt our best — our hair & make-up was glamorous, beautiful and lasted the entire day & night. I HIGHLY recommend Jody & Jolisa for any event you may need to get a little extra glammed up for!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I could not more highly recommend Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry! Tamara's business is ran incredibly well and I could not have been a more satisfied bride (or had a more satisfied bridal party for that matter!). Aside from being outstanding makeup and hair artists, Tamara and her girls were such a blast to be around. They have upbeat and positive energy and genuinely contributed to having a great time getting ready on the big day! My makeup and hair lasted all day and night and I received so many compliments on my look they gave me! They listen and they truly care about everyone feelings beautiful and confident and I am beyond thrilled to have picked Tamara and her girls for such an important job!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Adriana made me feel super special, beautiful, and magical! She listened and did exactly what I wanted! Her work is amazing and will go back her!!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My dress shop recommended Tamara’s to me. I am a very picky person when it comes to my hair and makeup, but I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out on my wedding. Tamara Hair and Makeup Artistry were willing to make any modifications requested. They were punctual and friendly. The girls in my bridal party and my mom LOVED their hair and hair and makeup as well. We all felt our prettiest selves!! I loved using Tamara’s!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Quality team that does quality work!! Nina did make makeup and it came out fantastic. She made me feel comfortable the whole time and I couldn’t be happier with results! Everything was to my liking and I definitely will recommend to my friends and family. Thanks for making me look fabulous.

Profile Picture Jacklyn, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Tamara and her team were amazing. They were good about answering emails and calls and any questions I had. Tamara made good suggestions and was there with her team (I had Tamara, Lindsay, and 2 other assistants) at 5:15am and they were done before our 10:30am timeline with 12 girls! The way they did everyone's hair and makeup was awesome! I really thought every one of my girls and I looked beautiful and that is such an amazing feeling to feel on such a big day! I have been a bridesmaid in many weddings and my wedding was the first wedding I had ever been involved in that I have not had to go to the bathroom to add/tweak or change anything after everything was done! Thank you ladies! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Words cannot describe my incredible experience with Tamara Makeup + Hair Artistry, and when I say experience, I mean it was more than your typical hair and makeup service. You can sense the passion for making their clients feel and look beautiful. Not only is Tamara and her team amazing and skilled at what they do, but their level of professionalism and attention to detail is second to none.

From my initial inquiry, to the trial and follow-up calls, Tamara (owner/senior makeup artist) and Jenine (hair stylist) were there every step of the way to answer questions and give me confidence that the morning of my wedding would run smoothly. We went over details and came up with a day-of timeline—and to an anxious, detail-oriented person like me, this is EVERYTHING.

Tamara, Jenine, and three assistants worked on my bridal party the morning of my wedding—arriving at 5:45am to set up and make sure they were ready to get 12 women through hair and makeup before the photographer arrived at 10:30am. I am so pleased with how everything went, and honestly, it was the first time I felt calm in the months leading up to my wedding.

Now for the best part: I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. Seeing myself for the first time in full hair, flawless makeup, and my wedding dress is a moment I will never forget. It really was a dream come true! In addition, my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law looked absolutely gorgeous, and I know they all felt it too.

Thank you Tamara Makeup + Hair Artistry for your outstanding services. Your team is truly the best!

Photo for Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry Review - Bridal Hair + Makeup
Photo for Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry Review - Bridal Party Hair + Makeup
Profile Picture Valerie, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tamara and her team are the best! They did all the girls hair and make up for my brothers wedding in May. I feel in love with the way they did my hair and make up that I cancelled who I original had booked for my wedding this December to have Tamara's team come and be there on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot tell you how amazing this team was to work with. They were beyond accommodating to my extremely large bridal party. I did a last minute makeup artist change and it went off without a hitch. They were so understanding of my needs and honestly it all turned out perfect. Jenine NAILED my hair. It was absolutely perfect. I got so many compliments. Cristina KILLED my makeup. I am extremely picky about my makeup and again I switched to her the last minute without her even doing a trial before and I so happy with the results. It was the perfect balance of fierce and soft. Cannot say anything better.

THANK YOU TAMARA AND TEAM FOR BEING SO FLEXIBLE AND MAKING MY DAY EVEN MORE AMAZING!!

- Anna

Profile Picture Anastasia, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a great experience! Cristina and Jenine did a stellar job and totally nailed the look me and my bridesmaids were going for. They were so easy going and definitely made sure the stress levels stayed low. I would definitely recommend this team for anyone wedding day or special event.

Profile Picture Rhana, 11/4/17, 1 Review