326 Reviews for Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry

Hair Extensions (9)
Blowouts (3)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
324 Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry Reviews

Everyone was so amazing and fun to work with! I especially want to thank Adriana and Alexis for making me so beautiful!! Would highly recommend these girls to all my friends!

Profile Picture Rosa, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not more highly recommend Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry! Tamara's business is ran incredibly well and I could not have been a more satisfied bride (or had a more satisfied bridal party for that matter!). Aside from being outstanding makeup and hair artists, Tamara and her girls were such a blast to be around. They have upbeat and positive energy and genuinely contributed to having a great time getting ready on the big day! My makeup and hair lasted all day and night and I received so many compliments on my look they gave me! They listen and they truly care about everyone feelings beautiful and confident and I am beyond thrilled to have picked Tamara and her girls for such an important job!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Adriana made me feel super special, beautiful, and magical! She listened and did exactly what I wanted! Her work is amazing and will go back her!!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My dress shop recommended Tamara’s to me. I am a very picky person when it comes to my hair and makeup, but I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out on my wedding. Tamara Hair and Makeup Artistry were willing to make any modifications requested. They were punctual and friendly. The girls in my bridal party and my mom LOVED their hair and hair and makeup as well. We all felt our prettiest selves!! I loved using Tamara’s!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Quality team that does quality work!! Nina did make makeup and it came out fantastic. She made me feel comfortable the whole time and I couldn’t be happier with results! Everything was to my liking and I definitely will recommend to my friends and family. Thanks for making me look fabulous.

Profile Picture Jacklyn, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Tamara and her team were amazing. They were good about answering emails and calls and any questions I had. Tamara made good suggestions and was there with her team (I had Tamara, Lindsay, and 2 other assistants) at 5:15am and they were done before our 10:30am timeline with 12 girls! The way they did everyone's hair and makeup was awesome! I really thought every one of my girls and I looked beautiful and that is such an amazing feeling to feel on such a big day! I have been a bridesmaid in many weddings and my wedding was the first wedding I had ever been involved in that I have not had to go to the bathroom to add/tweak or change anything after everything was done! Thank you ladies! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Tamara and her team are the best! They did all the girls hair and make up for my brothers wedding in May. I feel in love with the way they did my hair and make up that I cancelled who I original had booked for my wedding this December to have Tamara's team come and be there on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot tell you how amazing this team was to work with. They were beyond accommodating to my extremely large bridal party. I did a last minute makeup artist change and it went off without a hitch. They were so understanding of my needs and honestly it all turned out perfect. Jenine NAILED my hair. It was absolutely perfect. I got so many compliments. Cristina KILLED my makeup. I am extremely picky about my makeup and again I switched to her the last minute without her even doing a trial before and I so happy with the results. It was the perfect balance of fierce and soft. Cannot say anything better.

THANK YOU TAMARA AND TEAM FOR BEING SO FLEXIBLE AND MAKING MY DAY EVEN MORE AMAZING!!

- Anna

Profile Picture Anastasia, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a great experience! Cristina and Jenine did a stellar job and totally nailed the look me and my bridesmaids were going for. They were so easy going and definitely made sure the stress levels stayed low. I would definitely recommend this team for anyone wedding day or special event.

Profile Picture Rhana, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

All of my girls, myself included, looked flawlessly gorgeous! Christina was professional, personable & an amazing artist to work with! 10 stars for Tamera Makeup & Hair artistry! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This is by far the best company ever! I loved Adriana and Terry! They made me look absolutely stunning, they made me feel very comfortable and made my experience so special! I highly recommend these ladies! Thanks again dolls!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tamara & Jody are hands down the best hair and makeup artists you will find!! My entire bridal party was blown away by how quick and professional they were! Even through a VERY rainy day all of my guests kept asking for Tamara and Jody's information because of how amazing the make up and hair held throughout the entire day/night! My last picture looked the same as the first picture of the day! You will not regret booking through Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

One of the best decisions I made when wedding planning is hiring Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry. My bridesmaids and I felt so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day because of them. Getting ready that morning was so stress free because of them. I HIGHLY recommend them to all brides!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had Jolisa and Jenine for my wedding. Communication was great from the start, I worked with Tamara to set up the makeup trial. The day of my trial, Jolisa and Jenine listened exactly to what I envisioned looking like, and then made it even better. I look very young for my age, so it was important for me to look like myself, but like a woman, not a teenager. Jolisa and Jenine really went above and beyond to make me feel great. My makeup, done by Jolisa, looked amazing and enhanced my favorite features. Jenine took the pictures I had for my hair ideas and combined them to make a unique, beautiful hairstyle. The day of my wedding, they were on time and got to work right away. They did hair and makeup for me, five bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law, and my flower girl. They were super efficient but kept the mood light and fun. All of us looked amazing and our hair and makeup stayed all day, even in the Chicago wind during pictures (and we were right off the lake for a good portion of them!) and dancing the night away at our reception! I would highly, highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Regina, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jolissa and Adriana did such an amazing job doing the makeup for my wedding. Jolissa and Adriana did makeup for 14 girls total include me ( the bride) and finished in a timely manner so that we could take pictures with the photographer before the ceremony. This is my second time getting make up done by Jolissa for a wedding (my friend used her for her wedding as well) and it was as amazing as the first time and she even remembered the girls that she did in that wedding too. I've already recommended both Jolissa and Adriana to my friends that are getting married!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tamara and her team do an amazing job! I have had the luck to stand up in two weddings where she was doing the makeup and as someone who does her own makeup very well and rarely trusts a makeup artist, I was blown away! If only I could have her in my pocket everyday! Her team makes you feel comfortable and she was great with the girls who do not wear as much makeup and great with girls like myself who are always extra. She knows how to make everyone stunning!

Profile Picture Izabela, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Seriously best company ever to hire for your wedding day! On time and set up and ready to go and they kept it moving. My September day ended up being the hottest day ever and all of our makeup was amazing and stayed on all day through the crazy humid heat. I usually always have to fix and touch up and I didn’t have to apply anything else or touch up at ALL....my lips even stayed all day, Tamara did an amazing job and not to mention she’s the sweetest ever! She is a makeup queen! Kristine also helped with some of my bridesmaids makeup and was just as amazing and wonderful! I had all skin types/colors and I swear they both can do it with their eyes closed! Jody did my wedding hair and it also stayed the entire day in the heat and did exactly what I wanted, I gave her 3 pictures and she combined them all together into one original style and I was in awe....she is a hair goddess and magical. All these ladies made me feel so glamorous. They are miracle workers and so experienced. I also had Lindsey who did my bridesmaids hair and yep she also gets an A+ and is a miracle worker. I can’t say enough about these ladies and the company....everyone was so impressed. Best professional glam squad ever!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Adriana did an amazing job for my sister's wedding. She was on time and professional and most of all gave everyone her full attention and listened to what we wanted. Highly recommended! She did an amazing job! Couldnt have been happier with her work.

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

After reading all of the reviews and doing some research I highly recommend booking with Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry!

Profile Picture User6414581, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Tattoo Coverage, Consultations, Makeup

Darbie is one talented and AMAZING artist! Love her and her work! She made my day extra special, making sure I looked perfect. Such a great company and team to work it!

Profile Picture Edyta, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Had an amazing experience with Tamara makeup for my wedding I would highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Brielle, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

LOVE! Tamara and her team were great! I had a large group of girls needing hair and makeup. 13 to be exact. Tamara was very accommodating with adding another hair and makeup artists to help out Jolisa, my makeup artist, and Melanie, my hair artist. The wedding ceremony was at 12pm so we had an early start (5am to be exact). Jolisa and Melanie came on time and are true professionals. Adriana, makeup, and Terri, hair (forgive me if I spelled your name wrong), were the other 2 artists and just as great. Loved having all 4 of these artists working on my girls and making them all even more beautiful! Our makeup stayed on all night. And let me add we had it on for well over 15hrs.
I definitely recommend Tamara and her team! I've already told my friends who are getting married in the near future :) Thank you so much to Jolisa, Mel, Adriana and Teri! You ladies were fun and so great. True talent! Thank you Tamara for having a great team!

Profile Picture Joy, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Tamara Hair & Makeup Artistry is amazing! Truly helped make my dream wedding come true. Cristina and Jody were awesome to work with and extremely talented! I felt so beautiful along with my whole bridal party. You won't be disappointed!
Thank you ladies again, you're the best!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved them...Tamara Makeup and Hair Artistry brought my vision to life. We had a 2 day event and they did a wonderful job both days. Jenine did mine, my mother's and my mother in laws hair and makeup for day 1 and I loved my look, it was perfection.
I had Tamara and Darbie for makeup on my wedding day and Sabrina for hair. They captured my look and it was flawless.
They not only are good at what they do but also are very punctual. I had 12 people including myself and they got it done without a problem.
I highly recommend Tamara makeup and Hair...

Profile Picture Malika, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup