Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry Reviews

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 5
Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 6
Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 7

Sandy · Married on 11/25/2016

SIMPLY AMAZING! Josie was so awesome and made everyone gorgeous! Her work is flawless and perfect! If you are looking for a professional company, look no further. Tamara Makeup will not let you down!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2016

Such a wonderful experience from start to finish! Tamara and Lindsey did an amazing job on my hair and makeup.. my mom and bridesmaids looked amazing as well! I would absolutely positively recommend Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2016

My bridal party and I absolutely LOVED these girls! Tamara was a doll and so friendly! She actually helped me pick out my photographer (who was fantastic I might add!! If anyone is looking, please call Joe over at Studio One Photography - Naperville. Request Jason!) I chose Jody for hair and Christina for Makeup. I was incredibly indecisive with my hair and kept switching up my looks, but Jody was so understanding. We ended up doing 3 trials! Jody and Christina were so much fun to work with and they work quick! My girls and I were done early, so we were able to get in some extra pictures. Everyone was given they exact look they were going for and looked stunning, especially my Mother and Mother in Law! Thank you Jody and Christina for making me feel so comfortable and completely stress-free on me wedding day! I'm so happy to have worked with you two!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2016

Cristina and Jody were absolutely amazing to work with! My hair and make up was absolutely beautiful during my trial and somehow they managed to make me look even more stunning the day of the wedding. In addition, the bridesmaid's looked beautiful, everyone was extremely happy with their hair and makeup. Cristina and Jodi worked in a timely manner, very professional, and friendly. I am so happy I hired Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Bibiana · Married on 11/01/2016

Noemi is absolutely amazing when it comes to hair and makeup, and I am so happy to have had her for my wedding day! I requested a natural but smoky makeup look, and I also wanted a small tiara incorporated into a half-up style with curls. Noemi did exactly that and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it in order to make me feel like the most gorgeous bride. She also did makeup for my bridesmaids, and my hair and all of our makeup stayed put for my entire wedding day, even after outdoor pictures with some wind and plenty of dancing at my reception. Noemi is so lovely to work with, talking with her while she made me look fabulous was like chatting with a friend I've known for years, even though I had just met her! She is incredible, I would highly recommend her to any bride who wants to look beautiful on her wedding day without any worry.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/21/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Tamara Makeup & Hair! First of all my trail was so fun! I had my makeup trial with Tamara and my hair trial with Jody. They were flexible with different styles and trying a bunch of new things! They were so friendly and funny during the whole process so it was an easy choice to use them for my wedding. They kept in contact with me up until the wedding and on the day of were right on time and ready to start. I had 13 ladies getting hair and makeup done and they completed everyone so quickly! I even changed they way I wanted my hair from the trail to the actual wedding day and Jody did it with ease. Everyones hair and makeup turned out perfectly! They helped keep the morning carefree and fun. I was truly able to relax and enjoy my wedding day thanks to them. I would recommend Tamara and Jody to anyone and hope to use them again the in future.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Could not imagine having another team with me on my wedding day!!! Lindsay and Christina were amazing and really kept me calm the entire day. My makeup and all of my bridesmaid makeup had lasted into the next day which was unbelievable!! I'm so happy with the services and if you haven't been to tamaras studio your missing out!!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Meredith · Married on 10/15/2016

Definitely the best out there in my opinion! Created such stunning looks, and have had several family and friends use them for their weddings! They are awesome : )

Sent on 11/08/2016

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2016

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry (Tamara herself) did the makeup for myself, 7 bridesmaids and my mom on my wedding day 10/8/16. I truly could not say enough positive things about Tamara and her company. From the get go she was easy to work with, accommodating, pleasant, and professional. Her studio is set up so nice and professional, and she truly works best when you let her work her magic!! She is so knowledgeable and worked quickly, seamlessly and made sure we all looked and felt beautiful. She was patient with my large party and made sure we stayed on track the whole day. If you are looking for great work at an affordable price, do yourself a favor and book through her company. We were complimented on our makeup all evening long!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Genevieve · Married on 10/07/2016

Tamara is an expert; I'm so excited I've booked with this company for my big day. Jenine is doing my wedding hair and makeup, and she was incredibly sweet and helpful at the trial! When my foundation wasn't quite turning out right at the trial, Tamara came in and actually exfoliated and moisturizer my skin so that I could get a better idea of what I'd look like on the big day. She also offered a variety of tips so that my skin would be wedding-ready by October! The overall look once everything came together was what I'd call natural glam. I felt like myself, but just a little more dolled up. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Anne · Married on 10/01/2016

Tamara and Jody were AMAZING! I was very nervous about my make up being too heavy (had a terrible trial run with a different vendor) but everything turned out great with Tamara and Jody. I ended up doing the airbrush make up for my wedding and was very happy with the decision. My make up stayed on all night and looked fabulous. I received soooo many compliments on my hair as well. Could not be happier!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2016

Tamara Makeup and Hair Artistry was recommended to me by a friend and they did not disappoint! Darby and Mel were not only amazing at what they do but are both so sweet and genuine! My bridesmaids, mothers, and I all loved our hair and makeup and it looked perfect all night. I live in Washington DC and Mel and Darby made accommodations to do my trial when I was in town for my shower. They were flexible in adjusting to our time changes with photographer and venue scheduling and were very professional. Can't wait to see the pictures to see just how beautiful our hair and makeup turned out!! Thanks Tamara, for making my day so special!!

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • Old married lady

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

Once I saw the portfolio for Tamara Makeup and Hair Artistry I knew I had to book them. I had Sabrina and Cristina for hair and makeup. Once I met them at my trial I knew I was going to look amazing at my wedding. They are so professional and do an amazing job. I seriously can't say enough great things about them. I got soooo many compliments on my look and 3 brides to me asked me for my hair/makeup team info to use at their wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Carly · Married on 09/22/2016

I highly recommend Tamara and Makeup! I had my makeup and hair done for my wedding along with my bridesmaids and we were all so happy!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Maya · Married on 09/17/2016

Tamara Makeup + Hair was wonderful to work with! I had Tamara for makeup and Melanie for hair on my wedding day and they were amazing. They both did exactly what I wanted and my bridesmaids loved them as well. We all had different skin tones and hair textures, and they knew how to work with all of them! I did a makeup and hair trial with them the month before that went great, but I had a couple changes after the trial that they implemented perfectly on the wedding day. Also, my makeup and hair lasted all day and night so I looked and felt great in all my pictures throughout the day. Their services are quality and worth every dollar. I can’t recommend Tamara enough!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2016

Tamara. Was. AMAZING!!!!! I can not say enough good things about this company. When I saw their portfolio on Wedding Wire I knew I had to have them and they did NOT disappoint!! They were responsive in the planning phases and well organized. We had Lindsey for hair and Jolisa for makeup and they did INCREDIBLE. They worked fast and were done on time, despite some bridesmaids running late. They know what they are doing. They executed each of my bridesmaids desired looks flawlessly. They listened and if some girls wanted a more natural, less heavy look, they executed that. Multiple guests at my wedding told me how amazing all of our hair and makeup looked. The best part is that my mother-in-law and sister-in-law who are hair/makeup connoisseurs and get their hair done ALL the time, could not stop talking about how amazing our girls were!!! They KNOW good hair and makeup and they were raving. Hire them, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

Tamara and Jodi were absolutely fabulous to work with! After having a bad experience with my first hair trial elsewhere, I was nervous and skeptical but Tamara and Jodi put me at ease. They were so professional and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I would highly recommend their services. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Peggy · Married on 08/13/2016

Christina and Sabreena were the Tamara make up and hair Artistry team. They were very professional, friendly and a great addition to our wedding morning. Everyone looked fantastic and we received compliments all night. Highly recommend

Sent on 08/19/2016

Sanna · Married on 08/06/2016

Tamara and Jodi are awesome to work with! I used them for my wedding in August for all three days (a typical Indian wedding) and each day the hair and makeup was on point! I did many different styles and they seriously did a fabulous job each day! They were extremely timely even though they had other weddings in the same day and are very professional about getting back to you if you have questions throughout the process! They also did my sister and bridesmaids makeup which everyone loved! I would highly recommend using this team! Jodi and Tamara are the dream team for hair and makeup! =)

Sent on 10/09/2016

Lexi · Married on 08/05/2016

Tamara and her team were so fantastic! They made all of us look absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I would recommend them to any bride on her wedding day!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Sabrina · Married on 07/30/2016

Tamara and her team are beyond amazing! They were professional, friendly, and awesome at what they do! They truely made our big day so special, myself and my girls got compliments on our hair and makeup all night! I would definitely recommend and book with Tamara again! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Allison · Married on 07/30/2016

To say this was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding is an understatement!! Tamara Makeup and Hair Artistry is truly first class. The girls were so professional and so quick to answer any questions, or to help with the day of timeline. I had so many compliments about everyone's hair and makeup that was absolutely breathtaking. At the end of the night not a hair had moved nor was anyone's makeup smudged. Tamara and Jenine thank you both from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 09/13/2016

TIFFANY · Married on 07/30/2016

I could not have been happier with the services from Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry for my wedding. They were so very accommodating and easy to communicate with, especially when it came to changing my wedding day look at the last minute. Jody and Lauren made everyone and myself look and feel FABULOUS and FLAWLESS! I wanted the best and got the BEST!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

D · Married on 07/23/2016

Darbie Day from Tamara's Makeup was our makeup artist for my wedding. She did an amazing job & knew exactly how to make me stand out but not overdone. My bridesmaids makeup was gorgeous as well. Very professional, on time & schedule with all the looks, & very experienced. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Despina · Married on 07/10/2016

I saw Tamara's work on various Instagram posts and I was especially obsessed with a look she did that was all over Pinterest. As soon as I began wedding planning, I knew I needed to book Tamara for my wedding. We did my trial 9 months before the wedding! That's how sure I was that I wanted her to do my hair and makeup. Melanie and Jolisa listened to everything I said during my trial. They asked me so many questions about myself to get to know my style and personality. Needless to say, I loved how everything turned out at the trial and I anxiously awaited the next 9 months. Tamara's communication is amazing, as was Melanie's. We came up with a schedule and the day of the wedding the artists were prompt and found their own work space. Mel and Jolisa made every single person in my family (I didn't have a bridal party) look absolutely stunning. Each person's hair and makeup was so unique and different from everyone else's. They gave each woman a look of their own! As for my hair and makeup, I had an expectation, but as soon as I looked in the mirror I was blown away. My makeup was flawless and I was glowing! My hair was exactly what I wanted and more- different than the typical bridal look. I'm so beyond thrilled that I chose Tamara Hair and Makeup Artistry for my wedding day. They are talented women with beautiful hearts! I've recommended them to everyone! If you want to look stunning and flawless on your wedding day, you won't go wrong!

Sent on 09/01/2016