Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry Reviews

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 5
Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 6
Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry 7

Annie · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Tamara and her team. They are very personable and fun to work with but still keep it very professionl. My hair and makeup turned out beautiful and my makeup lasted all day. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 06/10/2017

Tamara and her team are the best in the business! They were not only professional and respectful of my requests, but they were also sincere and friendly! I had such a great time working with Lindsey and Lauren for my bridal hair and makeup and they made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend reaching out to Tamara if you are looking for a hair and makeup team!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Bhavita · Married on 06/10/2017

I was very happy with Tamara and her company getting me ready for my engagement party! I had Tamara do my make up and Lindsey do my hair. Both were so helpful and knew exactly what look I wanted to go for. I am hoping to book her for my wedding next year!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Rana · Married on 06/10/2017

Where do I even begin!? I booked Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry for my wedding and it was the best decision ever! They made my bridal party and myself feel and look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I worked specifically with Jolisa (makeup) and with Sabrina (hair) and they created hair and makeup goals! They made sure that we all got the looks we wanted and that we were happy with everything! You will NOT be disappointed if you book with Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry!

Sent on 06/17/2017

kyle · Married on 06/10/2017

I was so impressed by Tamara Makeup and Hair Artistry! Lindsey and Jolisa were my stylists, and they did the most amazing job! They listened to my ideas and requests along with all of my bridesmaids. They had great suggestions, and were so kind and fun to be around. I was in love with my hair and make-up, along with all my bridesmaids. They made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, and I truly appreciate all their hard work. They were great at my trial as well, and they were on time the day of the wedding. I already received inquiries about who my hair and makeup company and stylists were from upcoming brides on social media. I absolutely loved working with this company, and would highly recommend them to any brides!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Kecia · Married on 05/20/2017

Adrianna was seriously amazing! she was so sweet, and I LOVED my make-up! would definitely recommend her to all my friends!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Monica · Married on 05/19/2017

Can not say enough about Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry! I loved my look and my bridesmaids all looked gorgeous. I couldn't have been happier with the results. Cristina did my makeup and Jody did hair. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/03/2017
  • Dhara

Dhara · Married on 05/13/2017

Absolutely LOVE Lindsey and Lauren! They did an exceptional job for all of my wedding events! Wish they could be my personal glam squad all the time! Every look they gave me exceeded my expectation! I didn't have to tell them to correct anything or fix anything. All the lovely ladies that asisted them were just as talents. My entire bridal party and family members loved the work Lindsey, Lauren and the asistants gave us! Thank you so much for making me look so stunning on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Natasha · Married on 05/13/2017

If you want to look glam and stunning at your wedding, Tamara Makeup Artistry is the way to go! I cannot be more happy working with Tamara and her team of amazing artists. They know exactly how to create the most stunning bridal looks and give such great client service. I fell in love with their work and the way they take care of their brides + bridal party. Very satisfied with Tamra Makeup Artistry and will continue to refer them to all my family and friends.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Rachael · Married on 05/13/2017

We worked with Cristina (for makeup) and Jenine (for hair) from Tamara's team, and I cannot say enough good things about them!!! First of all, all of the women looked COMPLETELY beyond gorgeous!!! Every single bridesmaid felt beautiful, but most importantly, the bride felt stunning :) Everyone looked like themselves, but a much more glam and fabulous version ;-) In addition to being completely talented at their craft, they also worked with extreme professionalism. They arrived on-time, kept everything on schedule, and were extremely patient from the trial process, through the wedding day. I would recommend Tamara's team to ANYONE, a million times over!!! Thank you TM&HA for the most amazing wedding experience!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Sandra · Married on 05/13/2017

I had the pleasure of having Adriana do my makeup for my wedding day and she far exceeded my expectations. She really listened to what look I wanted and carried it out beautifully. My makeup looked great all day! She's super friendly and I'm grateful to her for my wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/06/2017

judith · Married on 05/06/2017

Loved Jenine! She was super flexible, gave great suggestions and was super patient with me and my bridesmaids. The Make up was even better than I expected and stayed perfect through out the night. If you are looking for the best make up artists I would definitely recommend Tamara's team!!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

Tamara and Jody were the makeup and hair team for my May 06, 2017 wedding and OMG they were the very best! First of all, the hair and make up trial was so fun and they really listened and developed the look I wanted. I later found that with how thick and long my hair is, the original updo was hard on my scalp after so many hours. Tamara and Jody got me in quickly to find a better option for the big day. The second updo was gorgeous and incrediblycomfortable, as I literally fell asleep with it in! The day of the event, all 4 of my bridesmaids looked and felt amazing! The photographer (who has shot over 1100 weddings) said this was the BEST hair and make up he'd ever seen! They kept the mood light and fun all the while, calming nerves and creating a joyous atmosphere. I got so many compliments on my look, even showing people photos of the wedding! My harshest critic of a bridesmaid even vowed to try and acquire Tamara and Jody when her big day arrived! I cannot recommend Tamara Makeup and Hair Artistry enough!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Marissa · Married on 05/06/2017

Oh my goodness I am so excited to be leaving a review for Tamara Hair and Makeup!!! Hair and Makeup was one of the most important vendors I chose for my wedding. I'm known throughout my friend group as the go-to anything for makeup, hair, skincare, nails, etc, so my expectations were ridiculously high. I'm happy to say they KILLED it and did an unbelievable job. I felt exactly how I wanted to feel on my wedding day, and my h&m looked awesome in person and in photos (obviously an important thing on your wedding day). My wedding day was obnoxiously windy, so I was terrified I was going to look like a bird's nest after photos and before my ceremony. To my surprise, my hair and makeup was still in tact; what a feat!!

I was able to give Lauren and Lindsey little direction on the day of because everything was already perfectly mapped out. My trial was exactly what I wanted and helped me feel SO relieved leading up to the big day. Lauren and Lindsey far exceeded my expectations and are the NICEST and greatest addition to any bridal party; they get along with everyone! It was a pleasure to work with Tamara and her team and would highly recommend to any bride looking for a skilled team.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Britly · Married on 04/29/2017

I used Tamara hair and makeup artistry for my wedding on 4.29.17 and I cannot begin to express how amazing they were to work with!! I had a big bridal party, 9, and another 6 family members that wanted their hair and makeup done. They had the entire bridal party finished by 1015 and everyone else done before 1!!! Me and my girls received so many compliments on our hair and makeup. I worked with jenine and jolisa and they have to be two of the sweetest women alive. I had a pretty clear vision on how I wanted my hair and makeup for the day and they did a great job of listening to me and making that vision come to life! Seriously if you are a bride these people are worth their weight in gold. Such a wonderful way to start out my wedding day!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Chelsey · Married on 04/29/2017

I am so so so happy that we chose Tamara Hair and Makeup for April 29th wedding!!! We had Tamara for make-up and Lindsey for hair. My bridal party consisted of 7 girls and then five family members who wanted hair and make-up as well. They were on time and did a flawless job on all of the ladies. Everyone looked so beautiful! The day of I was totally calm and knew that my hair and make-up would be exactly what I had hope for – this is because Tamara and Lindsey allowed me to do a trial at their studio (which is an amazing studio – by the way)! Photos turned out amazing – and I really do think that having such an experienced (and professional) hair and make-up team was one of the BIG reasons they turned out so well! It rained the ENTIRE day of my wedding – and everyone’s hair and make-up lasted the entire day and night.
    Tamara and Lindsey are true professionals – they are so talented. If you can book with them – DO IT! You will not regret it. Thank you Tamara Hair and Make-Up for making me feel like the best version of myself on my big day!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Heather · Married on 04/22/2017

I recently got married and a friend recommended Tamara Makeup + Hair Artistry. I had already booked a different hair stylist who had done my hair as a bridesmaid in another wedding but used Tamara's company for makeup for myself, my mother and the bridal party. When contacting the company I was open to any makeup artists and was randomly matched with Darbie. I feel so lucky that we were matched. She did a phenomenal job with all of the makeup!! Even our hairstylist was commenting on how she thought our makeup was the best she's ever seen. Not only is Darbie incredibly talented, but she has such a great personality that it was completely normal having her with us all morning. I cannot say enough good things about her and how happy I am with the service. Thank you for making us beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Lorie · Married on 04/15/2017

I am so happy I chose Tamara Makeup & Hair for my wedding day! Cristina and Jody made me feel so comfortable at my trial, took the time to listen to and ease my concerns about hair and makeup looks. On my wedding day they arrived on time, were very professional, offered great tips and advice and made sure that everyone looked perfect for the big day! When I look through my pictures I have no doubt that I made the best choice for hair and makeup services! I would definitely recommend them to all future brides!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2017

My daughter got married on 4/8/17. Tamara did everyone's makeup and Janine did their hair. They exceeded everyone's expectations! They were very organized from the first time we talked to schedule the trials and the wedding day. They make sure everything is covered prior to the big day so that everything goes smoothly. Tamara & Janine made every girl look their absolute best. Every girl felt beautiful. I think the bride is the only one that had a photo to follow. Everyone else just let them do their thing and loved the results. The photos are absolutely stunning! We are so happy we found Tamara Makeup and Hair Artistry! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 03/25/2017

This was the first vendor I booked once we had our date set. I had been in a wedding that used them before and I LOVED them. I was thrilled with my wedding hair and makeup!!! Not just me, my entire wedding party was so happy with their hair and makeup! Everyone looked amazing and we received so many compliments. Lindsey and Cristina were just so, so great!

It was such a nice feeling to not have to worry about my hair or makeup. After my trial I knew they understood exactly what I wanted and would make it happen! I completely trusted them and was so happy with the results. My hair and makeup stayed flawless all evening.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Emma · Married on 01/14/2017

Book the vendor ASAP before you miss out on looking wonderful on your wedding day!!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jess · Married on 01/07/2017

Book them!! I have never looked so beautiful in my entire life but I still looked like me! Some bridal studios slam on the makeup and you don't look like yourself. I couldn't believe how they took my notes about what I wanted and transformed me to exactly what I had envisioned. I got so many compliments on my amazing hair and makeup. I have naturally curly hair and was so happy that they worked with it and let me use as much natural curl as possible. They came to my mother's house and fit right in with my bridesmaids. They made my getting ready process stress free and I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Meagan · Married on 12/10/2016

You will look airbrushed and your makeup will be flawless all night long! Swear won't make a dent!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Aly · Married on 12/03/2016

I worked with Christina and Jody for my wedding back in April 2014 and then again over the weekend for my friends wedding. They are AMAZING! They are so much fun and do beautiful work. They made us all feel so glamorous! I would highly recommend working with them. These two are a great team together!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Luba · Married on 11/26/2016

I would give Tamara and her team 10 stars if I could. Tamara, Cristina and Jody did hair and makeup for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, my mom and mom-in-law. When looking for hair and makeup artists, I was very picky as I needed someone who could do various skin tones ( my bridesmaids are Indian, asian, black and white ) and various hair styles (long, short, extensions, very thick hair, etc). Their work was absolutely flawless! Tamara and Cristina created makeup that looked phenomenal, not caked on and it stayed on all evening long despite the dancing. Everyone looked beautiful and it is turning out fantastic in our photos.

I specifically wanted to mention Jody for her amazing work. Ladies, if you need a hairdresser for your wedding, please do not hesitate to ask for her. She is literally a miracle worker. I got compliments all evening long and not a single picture shows hair out of place. The hair looked beautiful and did not fall out, despite taking pictures in the windy weather outside.

Again, I would give Tamara and her team 10 stars and would hire them again in a heartbeat. They are professional, courteous, efficient and incredibly talented. I could not have been more pleased with their work.

Sent on 12/03/2016