25 Reviews for Tall Drink of Water Floral Design

Venue Visit (2)
Corsages (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Flower Petals (1)

Tall Drink of Water came highly recommended! I'm so glad we met with Jessi. I knew right away I did not have to meet with anyone else. She was so very professional and thought of everything! I had complete trust in her to help make my fall/rock n roll themed wedding flowers perfect. And she did! I didn't really know what I wanted and just gave her the theme and colors and the rest was history. When she delivered the flowers (in pristine condition) at my venue, I could not believe how gorgeous they were. Better than anything I could have imagined! And they lasted for so LONG after the wedding. She was so sweet and so fun to meet with. She made it stress free and easy-by far my favorite part of the wedding planning process. ~Kim & Jake

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jessi with Tall Floral is incredible. She literally made the day of the wedding everything that it was and everything that I wanted. She took what I had in mind and made it come to life and more! The colors, the style, the flowers, everything was absolutely amazing. She was so easy to work with and made this step of the wedding planning process worry free. I wish I could do it all again just to see her work. Thank you, Jessi!

Photo for Tall Drink of Water Floral Design Review - Groom's Boutonniere
Photo for Tall Drink of Water Floral Design Review - Bride and Bridesmaids bouquets
Photo for Tall Drink of Water Floral Design Review - Head Table
Photo for Tall Drink of Water Floral Design Review - Dessert Table
Photo for Tall Drink of Water Floral Design Review - Garland down head table
Photo for Tall Drink of Water Floral Design Review - Main cake
Photos
Photo for Tall Drink of Water Floral Design Review - Bride Bouquet
Photo for Tall Drink of Water Floral Design Review - Arbor
Photo for Tall Drink of Water Floral Design Review - Entrance to aisle with eucalyptus
Photo for Tall Drink of Water Floral Design Review - Centerpieces
Profile Picture Riley, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Jessi did an amazing job on my flowers!!! She listened to my ideas, stuck to my budget, and she was easy to work. The flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. They were exactly what I had envisioned, classy and romantic. She is knowledgeable and passionate about her work. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My first time meeting with Jessi to discuss my vision and design for flower for my wedding went well. She was flexible to with my busy schedule to talk about ideas and costs. She is a super sweet gal and very professional. Day of my wedding, her stunning work did not disappoint. In fact, it was more than I could have even hoped for! My bouquet was absolutely stunning! My bridesmaids bouquets for gorgeous and perfect and the flower design she made for my altar was beautiful. She also did all of the mens boutonnieres, mothers and grandmothers corsages, flowers on my wedding cake and more. I would highly recommend Jessi to anyone and everyone who wants high quality floral design with reasonable pricing.

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jessi is amazing. My biggest piece of advice is to book her ASAP because her summers are busy. Originally I got a quote from a different florist and it was way out of my budget. Then I went to Jessi and explained the situation, the location, budget, and what my vision was for the flowers. I left it up to her to figure out the rest and she did, and she did an AMAZING job. Everything (8 bridesmaid bouquets, 4 larger ones for the MOH and Best Women, many boutineers, flower girl wand and crown (adorable), plus the table arrangements, flowers for the aisle, etc. etc.) was so beautiful, local, in-season, and even better than I could have wished for. As for other details - I met with her originally for about an hour. Then later on in the process we met again as I had more details of the big day. We exchanged emails and Pinterest boards too. She was always available, very fast responding, and overall extremely accommodating. I actually used thrift store vases and left them at her home months in advance and she brought them with her. I had mason jars and stuff shipped to her place. She just went well above and beyond my expectations and with her floral arrangements, it really pulled the whole wedding together. And for those of you in Eugene/Springfield area - while she is technically based in Portland, contact her! I had my wedding at Belknap Hot Springs and she delivered and set up everything there!

Profile Picture User6962421, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Jessi seamlessly delivered a gorgeous, modern bouquet that I described, along with several fresh garlands and personalized pieces for our wedding party. And they lasted so long that I kept them for weeks after!

She came to the venue early in the day to ensure everything looked right and styled them perfectly. I would recommend her services for any size event (huge wedding to dinner party flowers) to anyone and loved working with her. She is friendly, responsive, calm and creative!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Wow - so lucky am I to come out of my wedding flower experience with such positive feelings. First off, I had so much fun working with Jessi. She's bubbly, personable, and not to mention knows her flowers. All I really had to do was tell her the vibe I wanted at my wedding and my colors and we had a great place to start from. She gave me flower options that were less expensive, versus more expensive and I truly felt like I was shopping with a friend for flowers. The bouquets were stunning, the centerpieces were stunning, and all the little details to boutonnieres, flower girl hair accessories, and petals down the aisle were top notch. I'm so glad I found Jessi to do the flowers at my wedding - we had so much fun throughout the entire process - and what more could you ask for amidst the wedding planning process? :)

Should like to see her work in action, there should be a few photos on my photographers' website - Maya Dooley photographer under Erica and Tyler

Profile Picture User5461139, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessi is absolutely phenomenal. She is a creative genius when it comes to stretching a tight budget and providing options; is incredibly flexible in dealing and working with various, diverse persons and viewpoints; and is so friendly, sweet, personable, and available (huge bonus!) during all interactions leading up to and on the day of the wedding. As a wedding professional, she understood and gave advice when asked about issues we were contending with, and she expertly worked with other vendors at our out-of-town wedding to create some of the most amazing flower arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres that people are still talking about. I have referred her to two other couples in the two months since our wedding, and would advise anyone to not hesitate to give her a call immediately, as she will book up fast. Easily one of the coolest, most talented, most genuine, most trustworthy persons working in the industry, and for someone who initially thought she didn't even want flowers, I was positively elated with what Jessi created.

Profile Picture User5461074, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Jessi for my bouquets and she was absolutely fantastic! She completely worked with me on my budget and made the process as easy as can be. I put a lot of trust in her to create something beautiful and she more than delivered. If I can give any advice, share some inspiration photos with her, trust in her talent and you'll be delighted with the results.

Profile Picture Kassie, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I hired Jessi after waiting 2 or 3 weeks for my other florist to get me a bid. We sat down and talked about everything, and she had the work up to me in about 3 days. She was very quick to respond to all of my emails and very accommodating when I changed my mind every other day about the flowers.

It was very hard for me to visualize what I wanted in my bouquet so I told her colors, I absolutely HAD to have a cascading bouquet, I didn't want wimpy bridesmaid bouquets either, the flowers I loved and hated, and showed her 2 Pinterest bouquets that I adored. She created the most perfect combination of flowers, colors, and textures. I was absolutely in LOVE with my bouquet, I was teary eyed when she brought it in!! I cannot even explain how perfect it was. I still stare at the pictures of it and my friends and family still talk about what a gorgeous and amazing bouquet I had.

There is nothing negative to say about her and I have already recommended her to several friends and will continue to do so until she doesn't work anymore!!!

Profile Picture Julia, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jessi with Tall Drink of Water Floral Design was amazing! She was so easy to work with and our flowers turned out beautifully. Jessi was great in helping me figure out what I wanted, and was very accountable, followed through, and made it a stress-free experience. Our bouquets looked beautiful. I would highly recommend Jessi and Tall Drink of Water Floral Design!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessie was very friendly, very easy to talk to, and very professional. My wife and I also felt that she was very responsive to our input. I should also add that she was easy to get a hold of when we felt like we wanted to discuss some details with her. She arrived early to set-up on the day of and everything went off without a hitch. The flowers looked beautiful. We couldn't have been happier with our experience with her.

Profile Picture David, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jessi (aka Tall Drink of Water) was absolutely wonderful to work with and the flower arrangements she made for our wedding were out of this world beautiful. She worked with us to find the perfect flower for our colors, for the season, and for our budget. We could not have been happier by choosing her for our wedding and I would recommend her highly and without reservation to anyone.

Profile Picture Sean, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you are planning a wedding, you must have Jessi do your flowers. She is an amazing florist and has a keen eye for design and decor. I had an Indian inspired wedding and gave Jessi an outline of what I would like and on the day off the wedding, Jessi's arrangements were beyond gorgeous. Jessi will work with your budget and is just a fantastic person to work with. I highly recommend Jessi, she is great to work with and if I lived in Oregon, I would have her do flowers for all events.

Profile Picture Sumi, 1/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessie is an extremely talented and friendly professional. Not only did she personally deliver my flowers on the day of the wedding, she waited patiently in a freezing cold barn to hand deliver them to me as I was almost an hour late getting to the venue (as most brides are). She greeted me with a smile and handed me a bouquet so beautiful, it beat any expectations I could of possibly had. To top it all off her prices were unbelievably affordable and when I told my sister-in-law how much I spent she gasped in amazement and said, "Wow...you got a really good deal!" Never being married before, I had no idea what I should be spending on flowers until after the fact when everyone told me how much they had spent on their own. I know as a first time bride trying to select affordable, good vendors, I was always cautious of getting "taken advantage of". Jessie could have easily set a price much higher or had me select flowers more expensive, but she is honest and fair and knew I didn't want to spend too much. Knowing only that I wanted fall colors and no pink, Jessie helped me create bouquets that were the perfect color and added accents that went with my rustic barn theme. She was so great to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend her for anyone planning an event, wedding or party. I hope I have an excuse in the future to use her again :)

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I could not have been happier with my flowers from Tall Drink of Water! Jessi was so easy to work with, meeting with me and then emailing with pictures and ideas to make the flowers perfect for my big day. She was flexible and punctual on my wedding day and when the flowers arrived, it completely made my day. I may be biased but I think they were the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen in a wedding. Great flowers, great value, and SO easy to work with! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Kristi, 9/22/12, 1 Review

Profile Picture Kristi, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jessi and Tall Drink of Water Floral Design were great to work with; very communicative, very flexible, and very informative about options. Flowers on the day of the wedding looked absolutely great. It was a pleasure in the midst of an event that requires so much coordination and planning!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jessi was awesome! She was very quick to respond with email, kept me up to date, and came up with a perfect vision of what I wanted for my day. I didn't give Jessi very much info--just that I wanted sunflowers, purple, and simple. she created amazing looks and I was very happy!
My only slightly negative comment (but doesn't affect my overall rating) was that the burlap that was used to wrap the flower stems and the boutonnieres did flake off on my hands a little bit......so just a word of advice to future brides! Looks cute, but slightly impractical!

Profile Picture Martin, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When it comes to wedding flowers, Tall Drink of Water is the place to go! I was so impressed with Jessi's ability to make my hazy vision of what I wanted for flowers a beautiful reality! Her professionalism, prompt responses, and ability to work within my budget was quite impressive!! I would recommend her services to all my closest friends.

Profile Picture Keely, 8/6/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I recently got married and had Jessi with Tall Drink of Water create my bouquets. She was AMAZING! I didn't have a vision for exactly what I wanted my bouquets to look like, all I knew was that I wanted mixed colored dahlias and to keep the bouquets simple. Jessi showed me different color options as well as options for fillers to go along with the dahlias. She created the most beautiful bouquets and kept everything within my budget. Not only did Jessi make my amazing bouquets, she was also beyond helpful with answering my millions of questions about my centerpieces that I was doing myself. She guided me on where to buy the flowers, how to cut them, and how to keep them fresh for the big day. I seriously can't thank Jessi enough! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I couldn't of asked for a better florist! Jessi was willing to meet me in numerous places AND at numerous times. She was super enjoyable to work with, had great prices, and full knowledge of everything. I loved her flexibility and comforting personality. I will for sure either use her again or recommend her to all my friends!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jessi did an amazing job on my flowers. They were absolutely gorgeous! Her attention to detail and eye for design is amazing. She was extremely helpful, professional and affordable. She not only did all the bouquets and centerpieces, but designed a special arrangement for my memory table. It was beautiful. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Robyn, 1/28/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had no idea what I wanted for flowers. My brain was in a fog with all the stress of wedding planning. Jessie took my wedding colors and asked what flowers I like and don't like then magically this gorgeous bouquet appeared on my wedding day. She kept me up to date with any changes and ideas she had. She was very flexible and always very sweet. She did my bouquet, 6 bridesmaids, and at least 10 little pin ons for the guys, moms, etc. Thanks for the beautiful flowers Jessie!

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/9/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessi was really great to work with. She listened to my needs and provided me with great peace of mind on my wedding day. I greatly appreciated her flexibility to work within my budget but still create gorgeous arrangements for my special day. She is a truly talented florist.

Profile Picture Janelle, 7/16/11, 1 Review