Take Two Photo Booths Reviews

25 | South Hadley, MA

25 Reviews for Take Two Photo Booths

• Becky and Brendan

Brendan · Married on 06/02/2018

take two was great for our photo booth. we had Emily who was amazing. she set up and worked the photo booth as well as helped and explained to the older guests how it worked. the picture book she made us was great and beautifully decorated and she even mailed us the usb with all the photos. everyone got to take photos and get their own copies. i would say the photo booth was a hit. at one point the camera did have a minor issue and Emily fixed it within a few minutes and didn't take away from the energy or flow of the event. i was very happy with the service and highly highly recommend them to any event. thank you again for such a great job!!

Bridget · Married on 10/06/2017

Take Two photo booths is amazing in every way! Their business is all about making their customers feel happy and comfortable, and when it comes to weddings they make sure that the bride and groom are absolutely stress free! Their photos are great quality and with multiple copies to share with your friends and family. I have used their booths and every time it is a fun experience

Sent on 05/10/2016

Take Two Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Bridget! We appreciate it very much!

Madeleine · Married on 04/28/2017

Take Two Photo Booths was a spectacular addition to my wedding! All of my guests had a wonderful time taking funny photos. The staff was professional, responsive, prompt and kind. The scrapbook that they made me and digital photos they sent me will bring me endless laughs and memories. I would highly recommend Take Two Photo Booths to anyone!

John · Married on 11/19/2016

I have known Joe for a few months now, and we decided to use him for our wedding, I knew how serious he was about his photo booths since I am in a similar business. It was the right choice, my wife was ecstatic about the scrap book, people being able to receive the photos instantly, and getting very high quality copies on a flash drive for us to keep. I don't think I can say enough how good the photos look.

Joe · Married on 11/12/2016

Great service, great photos, so much fun! We couldn't have been happier with Take Two Photo Booths. Checking out the photos the next day on Facebook was a blast! Also we couldn't believe that everyone got their own copy, and we could have the photos right on our cell phones in just a few seconds! The other thing I really liked was the size of the backdrop, it had to be over 10' wide, we fit SO many people in one photo. Last time we rented from another company and the backdrop was only 4' wide we couldn't get more than a couple people per photo. SO so happy we went with you guys! You're the best!

Caroline · Married on 10/07/2016

Take Two Photo Booths was a great hit for my daughter's Sweet 16 celebration. It was enjoyed by all ages from the teens, the adults to the young kids. The guests enjoyed it so much that there was always a line. I liked that they had many choices and layouts for your background picture. I would certainly use this company again for future events. Thanks, Joe!

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

I would definitely recommend Take Two Photo Booths to anyone in need of a photo booth for a wedding or party! Joe was very professional and did a fabulous job. He took the time to design a photo strip that went perfectly with our wedding theme. It was so much fun!

Patricia · Married on 09/18/2016

Joe was absolutely amazing through the entire process. He was responsive, accommodating, and put together a great photobooth. I would recommend hiring these guys for your wedding, everyone loved it!

Sam · Married on 09/10/2016

Take Two Phot Booths did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. I have used photo booths in the past, but none have compared to the photo booth they provided. The biggest difference was the quality of the photos, they looked professional! Joe was so easy to work with he helped me make sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted it. All of my guests raved about how they could send the photos right to their cell phones from the photo booth, and we all loved how all the photos from the night could be viewed on Facebook as they were being taken! Would highly recommend to any of my friends and family.

Mary · Married on 07/23/2016

We would 100% advise couples to choose this vendor! We loved everything about them, from the photo strip that they designed for us, to working with us on the start time and the requests that we had for how things were to be run. Joe was always very pleasant to speak with and we got the feeling that he really wanted to make sure our event was special. I have already told my sister to call them for her Wedding next year! Take Two was not the cheapest photo booth, but after seeing the quality of the prints we couldn't be happier that we chose them!

Debbie · Married on 06/12/2016

We had a photo booth for a Graduation party!
    Our guests enjoyed the variety of props and the politeness of the man running the photo booth and his willingness to accommodate. For two of our guests who wanted to take a picture with our dog, he adjusted the camera angle so the dog could fit in the frame without being held. The photos will last for a lifetime! Priceless!

Ellie · Married on 06/04/2016

exceeded our expectations! A+++

Sent on 06/08/2016

Take Two Photo Booths's reply:

Glad you and your guests were all very happy! We had a great time being there, and would love to be at any of your future events!

Tim · Married on 05/07/2016

We used take Two Photo Booths earlier this month for our Wedding and were blown away by the great service & price we got with them. They responded to all my questions I had very promptly! The day of the wedding our guests and ourselves has a blast with the Booth! I don't think at any given time there wasn't someone in the booth. Everyone will be talking about it for a long time to come!
    Thank you Take two for making our wedding day all that much more special for my Bride, myself & our guests!! Highly recomended !

These guys made my wedding so much fun for me and my guests! A night that I will definitely remember!

Ashley · Married on 02/20/2016

We decided to go with "Take Two" for the photo booth at our wedding. It couldn't have been more fun!! The staff, props & photos helped create a night we will never forget!!!

Samantha · Married on 10/17/2015

It was an absolute blast having a photo booth at our wedding from take two. They were very accommodating to our needs, they worked with us on the price even though the promotion we we're asking about was over, and they also added on some extras for free! We chose to go with the standard photo strips with a real basic look to them but everyone loved how they came out. The quality was much better than other photo booths we have used in the past. They also let us bring our own props to the wedding. We opted for the complete social media package which included an option to text ourselves the pictures from the photo booth, and it also included selfie sticks for each gusts table and when the guests used a special hashtag on Instagram the photos they took got added to the photo booth photos and then projected onto a large screen! So many guests commented on how awesome that feature was, we did pay over $1000 for all the add-ons we wanted but in the end it was more than worth it. We have the digital copies forever and we cannot believe how good the quality of those are. We will always use take two photo booths in the future thank you so much for an awesome experience!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Take Two Photo Booths's reply:

What an amazing review, thank you so much for this, we are glad to be of service and would absolutely love to be used for your future events! And thank you for the props you left with us!

Lindsay · Married on 10/03/2015

Take two did an amazing job and really knows how to engage the crowed and provide exeptional service! I would reccomned for any event type !!!

Thank you for captuirng memories that should never be forgotten !

The photo booth was a last minute add on for us, and it was so worth it! Our guests loved the props and the quality of the photos could not have been better. Best of all, all we had to do was give Tom the date and location, and he coordinated everything else with the country club.

nancy · Married on 11/21/2009

Thank you so much for the wonderful experience. Everything about it was beyond my expectations. Everyone at the party was super happy with having you guys over and had so much fun. I would totally recommend Take Two Photo Booths to everyone I know. Wish you guys were located in Los Angeles as well :) Thank you!

John · event on: 02/20/2016

We Hired Take Two for one of our corporate events that we host, we branded the photo strips and the screen that you see when you are in the booth with our company logo, website, and phone number. We also had the photos automatically upload to Facebook on a custom template that they designed for us with all of the business info. We will be using Take Two again next year and I have given out some of their cards to friends / co workers of mine.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Take Two Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you John, we have heard from some people that were at the event and hope to book them as well! We look forward to being back next year!

Julianne · Married on 10/01/2017

Our guests absolutely LOVED the open air booth from Take Two Photo Booths at our wedding reception, and I am so glad that we had them as a part of our big day. They were very easy to work with, and we did everything via email, which I personally appreciated with everything that I needed to coordinate, and Joe helped me work out a schedule that would allow the most fun for my guests (we had an off hour during dinner). They let me design my own logo that appeared on the bottom of the print outs. On top of providing everyone with print outs of their pictures, you can type in your phone number and have the photo strips texted to your phone as well (it took a few days for those to come out, but they did get to everyone). Everyone had fun with the variety of props they brought with them. The booth operators made sure that my husband and I had a session in the photo booth by ourselves as well, which I thought was awesome. These guys are affordable and great to work with, so I would absolutely recommend hiring them for your wedding or event.

Susan · Married on 09/17/2016

They put an extra big smile on all of our guests' faces! :) They added extra playfulness to a great wedding.

the contract was a bit vague where i thought something would be included that was not -- it all worked out in the end but the comment is to pay attention to the details -- seems obvious right -- know what you are getting

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2016

4.2
      3.5

Take Two Photo Booths was a great group to work with. They had nice props and the attendant was friendly. They are very willing to work with you on price to make sure you have what you need.

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

3.8
      3.0

Overall we were happy with our services from Take 2. We used the open air photo booth which was a little different than what I've seen used at weddings, but still great for the value. Apparently the photo booth opened later than planned, but stayed open later to make up for that time. We only booked the photo booth for 2 hours, and guests definitely seemed to be happy!